• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bulls can poise the biggest challenge to the Cavs in the playoffs" - purguy

Yeah, I'm the one that's reaching. And by the fact that you're literally stammering in your response, that shows the kind genius hamster that's running up there in the ol' noggin.
Yes never said better or they would beat them. U are reaching now man. I think they can get 2 wins best case in 7 games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat up 16....and I'm going to bed.

If I wake up to see the Kings somehow won lol

@Bolts man you know your Kings

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat up 16....and I'm going to bed.

If I wake up to see the Kings somehow won lol

@Bolts man you know your Kings
The Kings have something to play for and are at home while the Heat are obviously going into tank mode and without multiple starters. Seems like an obvious set up for the Kings to win and start the home stand off with a win, except the Kings love to disappoint their fans on and off the court. Even if they win(they won't) idk if I should care after the shitshow they put out there through 3 quarters. I haven't watched a minute of the game and still have seen too much of it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard an interesting discussion today. I'm not sure there is an NBA team today on which Rondo would be a starter. Who would trade anything for him ?

There's a discussion? No he's not a starter for any team anymore. Dude is a cancer.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Kings lose, as expected. So sick of hoping and wanting them to change and finally become a good team, only to be let down over and over. Whether they sneak into the 8th seed in a horrible back end of the Western Conference or fall into the lottery and draft a bust, nothing will change. They'll still be mediocre and far far away from becoming a contending team. Why do I bother? :tsk:

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis hitting buzzer-beaters now. Ruh Roh. Kid's gonna be special.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard an interesting discussion today. I'm not sure there is an NBA team today on which Rondo would be a starter. Who would trade anything for him ?
free agent market for PG's is pretty depressed in the NBA...pretty much everyone has a good point guard- or a point guard they are heavily invested in developing.

Maybe back to Sacramento?

Orlando or Philly?- those are the 3 teams out there who have the need and have some assets....though- i think orlando wants to get a point guard who is more offensive-oriented.

if they just wanted to dump his salary they can probably find a taker - but if they want assets in return i think they will be disapointed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did i say in March about LeBron- and his defining moment is yet to come? heheh

From April of last year my post:

LeBron's best and legacy defining moment is still ahead of him. The moment we remember him for and is greatest achievements are yet ahead. You will see history if you watch this guy long enough- and his greatest moment is yet to come!!!!

Wade: LeBron's '16 Finals his 'defining moment'

CLEVELAND -- Dwyane Wade believes that LeBron James' performance in leading the Cavaliers back from a 3-1 deficit to the Golden State Warriors in the 2016 NBA Finals is "a defining moment" for his close friend's legacy.

"That was special," Wade said Wednesday, before the Bulls beat the Cavaliers 106-94. "That was incredible. We've seen a lot, we haven't seen, obviously, teams come back from [being down] 3-1 in playoffs that much but especially in the Finals. And not having home-court advantage, that was really special what those guys were able to do, obviously led by Bron.

"I think for his career, that moment right there really put him where he probably wanted to be, where everybody thought he was going to be one day when he was deemed as 'The Chosen One.' It was a defining moment for his career forever. So it was special."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Kings lose, as expected. So sick of hoping and wanting them to change and finally become a good team, only to be let down over and over. Whether they sneak into the 8th seed in a horrible back end of the Western Conference or fall into the lottery and draft a bust, nothing will change. They'll still be mediocre and far far away from becoming a contending team. Why do I bother? :tsk:

lol how did they lose?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings have something to play for and are at home while the Heat are obviously going into tank mode and without multiple starters. Seems like an obvious set up for the Kings to win and start the home stand off with a win, except the Kings love to disappoint their fans on and off the court. Even if they win(they won't) idk if I should care after the shitshow they put out there through 3 quarters. I haven't watched a minute of the game and still have seen too much of it.
i feel bad for you man- i can sympathize as a Browns fan though. At some point you can barely even watch. I really like football but i have to admit- it just sickened me to watch it this year- i watched less pro-football this year than any year i can remember.

after a while the frustration just gets to a point where its just not worth stressing yourself out over it. This is a funny article if you want to be cheered up @Bolts Ranking the Browns' 24 QBs since 1999 from worst to first and the sad thing is- this list doesnt even count the QB's they used this year.....so add 3 more to the list- Griffin, Kessler, Whitehurst.

look at this freaking list?--- lol...since 1999- Qb's that started at least 1 game

Spergen Wynn
Brad Gradkowski
Ken Dorsey
Luke McCown
Austin Davis
Doug Pederson
Connor Shaw
Thad Lewis
Seneca Wallace
Johhny Manziel
Ty Detmer
Jake Delhomme
Cody Kessler
Charlie Whitehurst
Trent Dilfer
Jeff Garcia
Jason Campbell
Colt McCoy
Brady Quinn
Brandon Weeden
Charlie Frye
Josh McCown
Brian Hoyer
Derek Anderson
Tim Couch
Kelly Holcomb
Robert Griffin III

that is suffering right there! lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel bad for you man- i can sympathize as a Browns fan though. At some point you can barely even watch. I really like football but i have to admit- it just sickened me to watch it this year- i watched less pro-football this year than any year i can remember.

after a while the frustration just gets to a point where its just not worth stressing yourself out over it. This is a funny article if you want to be cheered up @Bolts Ranking the Browns' 24 QBs since 1999 from worst to first and the sad thing is- this list doesnt even count the QB's they used this year.....so add 3 more to the list- Griffin, Kessler, Whitehurst.

look at this freaking list?--- lol...since 1999- Qb's that started at least 1 game

Spergen Wynn
Brad Gradkowski
Ken Dorsey
Luke McCown
Austin Davis
Doug Pederson
Connor Shaw
Thad Lewis
Seneca Wallace
Johhny Manziel
Ty Detmer
Jake Delhomme
Cody Kessler
Charlie Whitehurst
Trent Dilfer
Jeff Garcia
Jason Campbell
Colt McCoy
Brady Quinn
Brandon Weeden
Charlie Frye
Josh McCown
Brian Hoyer
Derek Anderson
Tim Couch
Kelly Holcomb
Robert Griffin III

that is suffering right there! lol.

Not a damn soul on that list. I could have a better percentage picking a QB out of a hat then they have had over the last 17 years and counting. I just don't get it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a damn soul on that list. I could have a better percentage picking a QB out of a hat then they have had over the last 17 years and counting. I just don't get it.

I was at Qualcomm for what appears to be the last game the Chargers were gonna play there last Sunday(sorry Bolts. but if it makes you feel any better every Chargers fan I talked to agrees with you about Dean Spanos being a complete asshole), and I was watching them flash up the scores on the board. I was all like "hey, looks like the Brownies might take 'em out! I win this one and I get our office pool this week". but they pissed it away...:doh:

had to go and fuck it up...:L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at Qualcomm for what appears to be the last game the Chargers were gonna play there last Sunday(sorry Bolts. but if it makes you feel any better every Chargers fan I talked to agrees with you about Dean Spanos being a complete asshole), and I was watching them flash up the scores on the board. I was all like "hey, looks like the Brownies might take 'em out! I win this one and I get our office pool this week". but they pissed it away...:doh:

had to go and fuck it up...:L

Spanos is in an interesting situation. Do you stay in a city where the people love your team, but hate you? Or do you move to a city where no one cares about you or your team and hope that you can build a fanbase and not lose too much from your existing one?

Also, I was reading today that if the Raiders do, in fact, move to Vegas...it could buy the Chargers a little more time in San Diego.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis hitting buzzer-beaters now. Ruh Roh. Kid's gonna be special.

Dude, we had a discussion about this kid when he got his extension and there were actually folks who said the Bucks should have offered him well short of the max and he should be happy to get it...lol

#IOnlyWatchMyTeamPlay

Status
Not open for further replies.