• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U got smacked around its all good. U tried to make stuff up and got caught. LOL

If I went back in past threads I could find some much bullshit that you have posted and got wrong. It's understandable bc not everyone is right, and I have been wrong many times but everything you say is bullshit dude.

Go ahead and facepalm me bc that's all you got :pound:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I could see if it was Lebron or the leader of the team but it is just some bench warmer that won't get much time if he ever sees it

He's a goddamned thief!

Has not played a game for them yet...lol

Seriously, this is Andrew Bynum in Philly all over again.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we had a discussion about this kid when he got his extension and there were actually folks who said the Bucks should have offered him well short of the max and he should be happy to get it...lol

#IOnlyWatchMyTeamPlay
Geez. I'll admit I didn't think he'd be what he is for another 2 years, but I felt he had it in him.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free agent market for PG's is pretty depressed in the NBA...pretty much everyone has a good point guard- or a point guard they are heavily invested in developing.

Maybe back to Sacramento?

Orlando or Philly?- those are the 3 teams out there who have the need and have some assets....though- i think orlando wants to get a point guard who is more offensive-oriented.

if they just wanted to dump his salary they can probably find a taker - but if they want assets in return i think they will be disapointed.

Jarrett Jack the remix.

If healthy, and I know that's a big if, he's a good fit.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I could see if it was Lebron or the leader of the team but it is just some bench warmer that won't get much time if he ever sees it

I agree 100% with what Ezeli did and said, however, I also agree the message probably shouldn't come from him. What Ezeli should be doing is talking to McCollum and Lillard about this and have them address the issue with the team. Even though Ezeli hasn't played a single game for them this year, he's seen first hand what it takes to win a championship. Everyone harps on how huge championship experience is and for good reason.

The urgency and competitive spirit always come from the top down. You need to have both Lillard and McCollum on board before you can go into this. The Warriors had Draymond as the inspirational person, but you already knew that Steph was the hardest worker on the team. With Steph and Klay's endorsement, any statement from any veteran falls in line as worthy advice.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett Jack the remix.

Stop, he's going back to the Warriors when he's healthy as an insurance policy. That way we can cut Floppy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett Jack the remix.

yah...i just read an article that the Cavs are looking at Jack, Chalmers and Cole as potential backup PG's- though the urgency is not quite what it was with Felder playing some solid minutes.

I think the Cavs will be patient and explore using their trade exception, look at buyout candidates, and let those 3 guys continue to rehab from injuries and get closer to being able to compete before they will make a move.

I can pretty much guarantee you though that between free agent signings, buy-out candidates and trade- the Cavs will add at least one rotation before all is said and done--- i mean- at least one besides Bogut ;)

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol how did they lose?
Cousins and Matt Barnes were horrible, the bench rallied them in the late 3rd/4th to get a lead and when those 2 came back in the Heat took over again. I watched the very end and Tyler Johnson made a very difficult shot +1 when the game was tied, then Cousins forced up a 3 with defense right in his face and that was it. Or in a shorter answer, because they're the Kings.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel bad for you man- i can sympathize as a Browns fan though. At some point you can barely even watch. I really like football but i have to admit- it just sickened me to watch it this year- i watched less pro-football this year than any year i can remember.

after a while the frustration just gets to a point where its just not worth stressing yourself out over it. This is a funny article if you want to be cheered up @Bolts Ranking the Browns' 24 QBs since 1999 from worst to first and the sad thing is- this list doesnt even count the QB's they used this year.....so add 3 more to the list- Griffin, Kessler, Whitehurst.

look at this freaking list?--- lol...since 1999- Qb's that started at least 1 game

Spergen Wynn
Brad Gradkowski
Ken Dorsey
Luke McCown
Austin Davis
Doug Pederson
Connor Shaw
Thad Lewis
Seneca Wallace
Johhny Manziel
Ty Detmer
Jake Delhomme
Cody Kessler
Charlie Whitehurst
Trent Dilfer
Jeff Garcia
Jason Campbell
Colt McCoy
Brady Quinn
Brandon Weeden
Charlie Frye
Josh McCown
Brian Hoyer
Derek Anderson
Tim Couch
Kelly Holcomb
Robert Griffin III

that is suffering right there! lol.
That is similar to the failure that has been Kings lottery picks since they last made the playoffs.
2007: Spencer Hawes
2008: Jason Thompson
2009: Tyreke Evans(had a good first year but also drafted in front of Steph and Derozan)
2010: DeMarcus Cousins(best of the bunch easily)*also drafted Whiteside 33rd*
2011: Jimmer(ahead of Klay and my SDSU guy Kawhi, UGH!)*drafted IT and traded him for nothing, woo!*
2012: Thomas Robinson(ahead of Lillard)
2013: Ben McLemore
2014: Nik Stauskas
2015: Willie Cauley-Stein
2016: Georgios Papagiannis

You might be looking at that list and wondering how the Kings haven't won 2 or 3 titles with that amazing crop of talent, but it's pretty simple. Because they're the Kings.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is similar to the failure that has been Kings lottery picks since they last made the playoffs.
2007: Spencer Hawes
2008: Jason Thompson
2009: Tyreke Evans(had a good first year but also drafted in front of Steph and Derozan)
2010: DeMarcus Cousins(best of the bunch easily)*also drafted Whiteside 33rd*
2011: Jimmer(ahead of Klay and my SDSU guy Kawhi, UGH!)*drafted IT and traded him for nothing, woo!*
2012: Thomas Robinson(ahead of Lillard)
2013: Ben McLemore
2014: Nik Stauskas
2015: Willie Cauley-Stein
2016: Georgios Papagiannis

You might be looking at that list and wondering how the Kings haven't won 2 or 3 titles with that amazing crop of talent, but it's pretty simple. Because they're the Kings.

Does that Papgiannis person even play? I remember Cousins was annoyed as hell

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that Papgiannis person even play? I remember Cousins was annoyed as hell
He's in the D-league, I think he played a few minutes in a blowout earlier this season. I hadn't even heard of him before the draft. They got some SG's through trades that I like, but I still don't get that pick especially when they don't want to trade Cousins.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah...i just read an article that the Cavs are looking at Jack, Chalmers and Cole as potential backup PG's- though the urgency is not quite what it was with Felder playing some solid minutes.

I think the Cavs will be patient and explore using their trade exception, look at buyout candidates, and let those 3 guys continue to rehab from injuries and get closer to being able to compete before they will make a move.

I can pretty much guarantee you though that between free agent signings, buy-out candidates and trade- the Cavs will add at least one rotation before all is said and done--- i mean- at least one besides Bogut ;)

Oh, so you finally saw the Bogut rumors?

Cavs, Spurs, Rox, Celtics and Pdx, in that order, would be my guess if he gets bought out.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free agent market for PG's is pretty depressed in the NBA...pretty much everyone has a good point guard- or a point guard they are heavily invested in developing.

Maybe back to Sacramento?

Orlando or Philly?- those are the 3 teams out there who have the need and have some assets....though- i think orlando wants to get a point guard who is more offensive-oriented.

if they just wanted to dump his salary they can probably find a taker - but if they want assets in return i think they will be disapointed.

Dude, did you see this?

No way the Bulls buy him out so he can go to the Cavs.

Rajon Rondo, Mario Chalmers On Cavs' Radar - RealGM Wiretap

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, did you see this?

No way the Bulls buy him out so he can go to the Cavs.

Rajon Rondo, Mario Chalmers On Cavs' Radar - RealGM Wiretap
Quote from that article:

LeBron James acknowledged the Cleveland Cavaliers' need for a backup point guard with Mo Williams still taking a roster spot.

Cleveland drafted Kay Felder in the second round but he's still a rookie.

"Kay's in the process of learning on the fly," James said. "He's a rookie and is going to have his mistakes and things of that nature. It's tough on him because we're a franchise trying to win a championship. He has to have a fast-track mind. But we don't have a backup point guard."

hmmmmm....LeBron seems to be of the opinion that its extremely difficult for a rookie learning on the fly being able to be relied upon to be a contributor to a championship contending team...who else said that? do you know @Mecca ? lol....

he even goes so far as to say "we dont have a backup point guard" despite Felder contributing pretty well the last 3 games...which brings it all back full circle.

Kay Felder actually DID contribute in two wins last week- but what did LeBron say? "WE DONT HAVE A BACKUP POINT GUARD"

ill keep siding with LeBron... ;)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so you finally saw the Bogut rumors?

Cavs, Spurs, Rox, Celtics and Pdx, in that order, would be my guess if he gets bought out.
im def. not counting on it but it would be a huge coup for the Cavs for Bogut and Frye to share the 3rd/4th big man role.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from that article:

LeBron James acknowledged the Cleveland Cavaliers' need for a backup point guard with Mo Williams still taking a roster spot.

Cleveland drafted Kay Felder in the second round but he's still a rookie.

"Kay's in the process of learning on the fly," James said. "He's a rookie and is going to have his mistakes and things of that nature. It's tough on him because we're a franchise trying to win a championship. He has to have a fast-track mind. But we don't have a backup point guard."

hmmmmm....LeBron seems to be of the opinion that its extremely difficult for a rookie learning on the fly being able to be relied upon to be a contributor to a championship contending team...who else said that? do you know @Mecca ? lol....

he even goes so far as to say "we dont have a backup point guard" despite Felder contributing pretty well the last 3 games...which brings it all back full circle.

Kay Felder actually DID contribute in two wins last week- but what did LeBron say? "WE DONT HAVE A BACKUP POINT GUARD"

ill keep siding with LeBron... ;)

You still flapping your gums about the Mccaw thing?....lol

jw5yziX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.