• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem w/ you saying he'll play in all 82 games for 1 minute (which is silly) is he's already missed some games due to injury and/or illness. He's played in 27 of 36 games & averages just under 12 minutes per game. Seriously what's your issue w/ him?
forget about McCaw- tristan thompson, pay riley, Delonte West and Lebron's mom, Draymonds nut shots- Tyler Johnson excruciatingly hideous face, LeBron's hairplugs....everything

just a simple question

if a guy played 1 minute a game for 82 games- would you consider him a part of that teams rotation?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one has answered my 2 questions directly...they have done great "attorney-like" squirming to answer the question they want to answer--- but no one seems willing/able to answer these 2 VERY VERY simple questions:

As we sit here today in the Year of our Lord January 5, 2017- is Patrick McCaw in the Warriors rotation?

this is my original post- "Rookies almost NEVER help championship teams. 2nd round rookies pretty much NEVER. To hype this guy as an actual contributor as a rookie is extremely unfair to him and is also delusional."

would you say my original post is incorrect and i have been proven wrong by McCaw's play?

of course i dont expect anyone to actually answer this because they are VERY VERY SIMPLE answers that everyone already knows.

buzzsumo-for-content-marketing-dodgeball.gif

You must really suck at Dodge ball.

How many different ways do we have to say, yes?

Or, are you being purposefully obtuse?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
real real simple question no one has answered. Well 2 questions

As we sit here today in the Year of our Lord January 5, 2017- is Patrick McCaw in the Warriors rotation?

this is my original post- "Rookies almost NEVER help championship teams. 2nd round rookies pretty much NEVER. To hype this guy as an actual contributor as a rookie is extremely unfair to him and is also delusional."

would you say my original post is incorrect?
OMG- you pick the stupidest things to debate- seriously.

YES HE IS IN THE ROTATION- FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. HE'S PLAYED IN MORE GAMES THAN HE HASN'T SINCE OPENING NIGHT.

ASKING THE SAME FREAKING QUESTION OVER & OVER BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE ANSWER MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE ROOKIE.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so - if he played 1 minute every night- and finished the season with 82 games, and 82 minutes- you are saying you would consider him part of the Warriors rotation becuase he played every game right? okay...fair enough...if that is YOUR definition- i cant disagree with that.

so last night- MCCaw played 1 minute and got 1 rebound....that means he was part of the Warriors rotation last night in your point of view...okay

if that is your definition i cant argue with you.
Clearly this is YOUR ASSUMPTION. You've already been told that he's averaging 12 mins a game. Can't get anymore clear than that.

I would imagine the better question is what is YOUR definition of a rotation player?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget about McCaw- tristan thompson, pay riley, Delonte West and Lebron's mom, Draymonds nut shots- Tyler Johnson excruciatingly hideous face, LeBron's hairplugs....everything

just a simple question

if a guy played 1 minute a game for 82 games- would you consider him a part of that teams rotation?
This is just getting more stupid by the minute. :shortbus:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or maybe this: :postwhore:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so if a guy plays 1 minute a game for 82 games, you consider him part of a teams rotation?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. Mccaw's plays 12.0. Point?
so then you are saying that its not the fact that he plays every night that is relevant- its the amount of minutes he plays. correct?

i mean- i agree with you- i would absolutely not say a guy is "part of the rotation" if he played 1 minute in every game of the season.....apparently a lot of people around here think that would qualify him as "part of the rotation"....i will have to disagree with those people. as i think thats asinine.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so then you are saying that its not the fact that he plays every night that is relevant- its the amount of minutes he plays. correct?
I'm saying that a guy who plays 1 minute per night, even if he plays 1 minute every night is not a rotation player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying that a guy who plays 1 minute per night, even if he plays 1 minute every night is not a rotation player.
i totally agree. Being on the court every night doesnt make you a rotation player. The amount of minutes and your production on the court makes you a rotation player.

i dont know anyone that would actually contend someone that plays 1 minute a night for 82 games is "part of the rotation"...it would be colossally stupid.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i totally agree. Being on the court every night doesnt make you a rotation player. The amount of minutes and your production on the court makes you a rotation player.

i dont know anyone that would actually contend someone that plays 1 minute a night for 82 games is "part of the rotation"...it would be colossally stupid.
....and this has zero to do with Mccaw since he plays 12 min a game, not 1.

But, nice try.

th

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's even more colossally stupid is the semantics you continuously play. You over exaggerate anything someone might say that you disagree with then you go on & on about it for pages.

Keep in mind- you've never even offered your definition of rotation player. Nothing better to do with your time than come online to irritate people, huh?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just a simple question

Forget all that gibberish you said and answer this simple question...what do you have against McCaw?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and this has zero to do with Mccaw since he plays 12 min a game, not 1.

But, nice try.

th
so you admit that its not the fact that he plays every game- but how many minutes he plays....all right. now we are finally getting somewhere....

how many minutes does it have to be? how many games can he have his ass glued to the bench? does production matter at all?

or is their a magic line where all of a sudden he goes from being in the rotation to not being in the rotation when he goes from 11 minutes a game to 12 minutes a game---- whats the number?

becuase apparently we can all agree that JUST BEING ON THE COURT doesnt mean dick- if you are on the court as a defensive replacement at the end of the 2nd quarter so a star doesnt pick up a foul- even if you do that for 82 games--- being on the court 1 minute a game for 82 games DOES NOT MAKE YOU A ROTATION player- we can agree on that right? right- okay then

apparently you think that line is 12 minutes a night and really terrible stats and its okay if you are benched for a couple weeks here and there....i on the other hand have a standard thats a LITTLE higher than 12 minutes a night, being benched for a couple weeks, putting up 2.7-1-1 on 38% shooting....

if your standard for being a rotation is lower then mine- cool---- but at least you acknowledge that its not the getting on the court part that matters- its how much time you spend on the court AT the very least.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget all that gibberish you said and answer this simple question...what do you have against McCaw?
absoutely nothing....i had a problem with people hyping him like he would actually be a contributing part of the rotation becuase that basically never happens for 2nd round rookies on championship teams.

as i have said multiple times- he could go on to have a great career- but its not gonna be this year.

and it turns out i was right- at least Steve Kerr thinks so.

so i answered your question....can you please answer mine?

if a guy plays 82 games and plays 1 minute a game - is he a part of that teams rotation?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absoutely nothing....i had a problem with people hyping him like he would actually be a contributing part of the rotation becuase that basically never happens for 2nd round rookies on championship teams.

as i have said multiple times- he could go on to have a great career- but its not gonna be this year.

and it turns out i was right- at least Steve Kerr thinks so.

so i answered your question....can you please answer mine?

if a guy plays 82 games and plays 1 minute a game - is he a part of that teams rotation?

Okay who exactly is or was overhyping him? And what exactly was said? Just wanna try to clear this up & make sure you're not making something up just to stir up an oddball conversation. And your question is silly. No NBAer in the history of the league averaged 1 minute per game for an 82 game season. But to answer your silly question...no.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay who exactly is or was overhyping him? And what exactly was said? Just wanna try to clear this up & make sure you're not making something up just to stir up an oddball conversation. And your question is silly. No NBAer in the history of the league averaged 1 minute per game for an 82 game season. But to answer your silly question...no.

We hyped him up by saying he would be a part of the Warriors rotation.....

Dude is talking like people were saying this guy is an rookie of the year candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.