• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hyped him up by saying he would be a part of the Warriors rotation.....

Dude is talking like people were saying this guy is an rookie of the year candidate.

That's it? Damn now I gotta :lol: @ wiggy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams who are going to be in the playoffs continuing to help the Cavs just doesn't make sense. First the Bulls and now this

Idiots. They're all idiots. And some continue to wonder why the East is so weak. You have idiot GMs like Atlanta's. Wonder what they'll get back.....because i guarantee you it's going to be laughable.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hyped him up by saying he would be a part of the Warriors rotation.....

Dude is talking like people were saying this guy is an rookie of the year candidate.

Yeah, people said he'd be good.........down the road. The argument was he'd simply be part of the regular season rotation - which he has. Not sure why this is such an in-depth argument. He likely won't see much time in the playoffs when the rotation goes down to 10, then 8 in the later rounds.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots. They're all idiots. And some continue to wonder why the East is so weak. You have idiot GMs like Atlanta's. Wonder what they'll get back.....because i guarantee you it's going to be laughable.

I was hoping that some of the GM's out there would send the Celtics some better players for little in return. Doesn't look like that will happen though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget the Bulls traded Dunleavy to Cleveland as a salary dump in the summer. They had other teams who wanted him but thought it was a good idea to trade him to Cleveland. Can't make this up lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow cavs about to get kover. East is just that more easy for cavs. 4 all stars super team. This can be very scary. Wonder who they give up.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Bulls traded Dunleavy to Cleveland as a salary dump in the summer. They had other teams who wanted him but thought it was a good idea to trade him to Cleveland. Can't make this up lol
MDJ sucks. He hasn't done anything.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow cavs about to get kover. East is just that more easy for cavs. 4 all stars super team. This can be very scary. Wonder who they give up.

Chris 'birdman' Andersen & a future 3rd round pick?:D

Wonder how long it'll take someone to say the NBA draft is only 2 rounds? WELL DUH!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping that some of the GM's out there would send the Celtics some better players for little in return. Doesn't look like that will happen though.

Agreed. It looks like GM's are somehow allowing the C's to stay as is which looks like just a good team. They have the assets to give a team to get a star in return without giving up Thomas or Horford.

Then you look at Cleveland - they're likely going to give up shit, maybe a 1st round pick which won't be worth crap since that pick will be in the late 20's. And they're about to add another sharp shooter to the bench who's going to be in the role that Dunleavy was supposed to be in.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris 'birdman' Andersen & a future 3rd round pick?:D

Wonder how long it'll take someone to say the NBA draft is only 2 rounds? WELL DUH!
lol imagine.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, most of the GMs in the East are absolute morons. Chicago's proved it in the offseason, and now look at Atlanta's.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. It looks like GM's are somehow allowing the C's to stay as is which looks like just a good team. They have the assets to give a team to get a star in return without giving up Thomas or Horford.

Then you look at Cleveland - they're likely going to give up shit, maybe a 1st round pick which won't be worth crap since that pick will be in the late 20's. And they're about to add another sharp shooter to the bench who's going to be in the role that Dunleavy was supposed to be in.

I think the Celtics current roster @ best gets to the 2nd round. I'm just hoping Ainge can work some kinda magic to upgrade the roster in the off season. To be honest though I don't have alotta faith in that happening.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MDJ wasn't a bad move by the bulls. He is done. Don't get me wrong my front office isn't great but this wasn't a bad move. It forced cavs to eat cap. He hasn't helped and if they get kover wouldn't shock me if he is cut or part of the trade

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Celtics current roster @ best gets to the 2nd round. I'm just hoping Ainge can work some kinda magic to upgrade the roster in the off season. To be honest though I don't have alotta faith in that happening.

Yeah, I haven't taken a look at the standings thus far. I'd imagine you guys are the 3rd seed and lose a close one to the Raps who'll likely finish at 2. Could see that series going 6. Strange shit happens every offseason, maybe Danny boy pulls something off. If anything, maybe he can trade for an all-star in the East. I'm sure if you include a meet and greet with Tom Brady, most GM's would salivate over that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Milsap to the Raptors though if this trade goes through. Seems like Atlanta may be pulling the plug on the season. Which is a total Atlanta thing to do.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lie this is very scary. Cavs 2nd best 3pt shooting team just got a whole lot better. Milsap has to be next.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I haven't taken a look at the standings thus far. I'd imagine you guys are the 3rd seed and lose a close one to the Raps who'll likely finish at 2. Could see that series going 6. Strange shit happens every offseason, maybe Danny boy pulls something off. If anything, maybe he can trade for an all-star in the East. I'm sure if you include a meet and greet with Tom Brady, most GM's would salivate over that.

I agree w/ what you said about the Celtics come playoff time. I sure would like to see Danny Boy pull another miracle outta his ass like he did when he landed KG & Allen, don't see that happening. And while I like Crowder I sure would like to see Gordon Hayward in Celtics green next year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree w/ what you said about the Celtics come playoff time. I sure would like to see Danny Boy pull another miracle outta his ass like he did when he landed KG & Allen, don't see that happening. And while I like Crowder I sure would like to see Gordon Hayward in Celtics green next year.
Boston needs to go all in on Hayward or butler

Status
Not open for further replies.