• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Crew-ja-whoski kept his ass in line at the Olympics and even successfully benched him.

Phil, Stan Van and Carlisle troll/scold guys to much for him to survive in their Organizations because of his snowflake mentality.

I think a Pop, Riley could keep him in check.

But, would they be willing to risk it?
Not sure the Spurs would, even if Pop could keep him in check. I don't think Riley would want him unless he was coaching to keep him in check during games. I wouldn't say he's untradeable, but I don't think the Kings would get a return they want for him based on his talent level because of his anger.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're up 2 or 3 with under 24 seconds to go (on 2 different occassions) and you miss the free throws to clinch the game then yes I'm going to focus on the miss free throws like any other person with common sense. As I said before shut the fuck up if you didn't watch the game. I don't have time for dicks who run on espn and look at a box score and think they can make a logical assumption about how a game was won.

Like Chris Paul did against you guys the last game.

Thank God Hassan was not in the game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Chris Paul did against you guys the last game.

Thank God Hassan was not in the game.

Exactly. I'm just so sick of this guy running on espn, nba, or whatever site he uses to view a box score/team stats on a game and think he can make an assumption about how a game was won.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Sac town is probably the worst place for a person of his temperment. But, there is NO excuse for some of the shit he does, none.
Can't disagree with that, if he just focused on playing the game he'd have more success and when people talked/wrote about DeMarcus it'd be about how good he is and not the knucklehead stuff he does.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure the Spurs would, even if Pop could keep him in check. I don't think Riley would want him unless he was coaching to keep him in check during games. I wouldn't say he's untradeable, but I don't think the Kings would get a return they want for him based on his talent level because of his anger.

:agree:

I think the Celtics would give up the most.

But, I don't wish that on Brad Stevens.

Boogie would run roughshod over someone so young.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The numbers don't always tell the story.

Exactly. Orlando offense played well last night. Both teams offense performed well but that is not how the game was won. Miami had the game wrapped up two different times last night and our guards missed crucial free throws which gave Orlando to tie the game at the end of the 4th and 1st OT. They took advantage both times and won the game in the 2nd OT. End of story.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I think the Celtics would give up the most.

But, I don't wish that on Brad Stevens.

Boogie would run roughshod over someone so young.
Oh hell no. No, no, no. If he can't handle a Lil old Sacramento Bee reporter can you imagine his response to the Boston media?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Look how many guys want out.

But, I think guys like Gay, Affalo should have to stay.

You chose money over winning. So, deal with it.

I was mad that Benneli was traded to the Bees.

He fucking left the Spurs to join that shit show.

It's not like they didn't know the Kings were a train wreck before signing.
MECCA you think its time for Clippers to trade Blake? The guy gets hurt every year. I would trade him and get something before he walks after this year(or is it next year he is a FA).

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MECCA you think its time for Clippers to trade Blake? The guy gets hurt every year. I would trade him and get something before he walks after this year(or is it next year he is a FA).

Nope.

Not unless it's for a guy like Milsap.

I honestly don't think he will get dealt.

Unless something crazy happens. Both, he and Paul will likely come back.

And by crazy, I mean, the Spurs open up a mad slot for Paul.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're up 2 or 3 with under 24 seconds to go (on 2 different occassions) and you miss the free throws to clinch the game then yes I'm going to focus on the miss free throws like any other person with common sense. As I said before shut the fuck up if you didn't watch the game. I don't have time for dicks who run on espn and look at a box score and think they can make a logical assumption about how a game was won.
Orlando shoots .433 from the field and .338 from 3 on the season

the "great" Miami defense allowed them to shoot 49.5% from the field and 50% from three. WELL over their season averages

that has MUCH more effect on the outcome then does shootin 69% on the free throw-- which was ACTUALLY higher than Orlando shot- and actually HIGHER than Miami's average o nthe season

Miami lost becuase of its free throw shooting- even though they shot a higher percentage then their average------ not becuase their defense sucked against one of the worst offensive teams in the league? right? lol...you have GTBFKM

so yah...REAL smart--- LOL.....Miami actually SHOOTS BETTER THAN its season average on free throws- and the Orlando offense shoots WAAAAAAAAAAAAY over its season averages--- but its the free throw shooting...lol

it was the shitty defense dude. your position is undependable. If Orlando shot its season average of 43.3-- the Heat win that game EASILY....the Magic actually missed MORE free throws than the Heat--- and the Heat shot just under 70% from the FT line- which is actually BETTER than their season average.

your argument makes absolutely zero sense

Last edited:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Not unless it's for a guy like Milsap.

I honestly don't think he will get dealt.

Unless something crazy happens. Both, he and Paul will likely come back.

And by crazy, I mean, the Spurs open up a mad slot for Paul.
See I would trade him. He hit his ceiling already and the injuries are starting to catch up with him. Trade him now and get something good back for him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guarantee you Boston is having some VERY VERY tough discussions on whether to make a move for Cousins....what a freaking talent- but what a head case.

That would legitimately make them a team the Cavs would have to at least take seriously.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I would trade him. He hit his ceiling already and the injuries are starting to catch up with him. Trade him now and get something good back for him.
what are you gonna get for him a few months before free agency? prob not a lot---

plus- the golden rule in the NBA is you NEVER trade a dollar bill for 4 quarters.

think of all the idiots that thought the Cavs should trade Love for a package of mediocre players how dumb that would be right now--- it would be beyond a colosoal fucking clusterfuck of a mistake.

You dont win a title very often - if ever--- Dallas stuck with Dirk for years and they were rewarded with a title...Grffin is a top 20 player in the league AT LEAST top 20...you dont trade him unless A. he wants out specifically and B. you can get a boatload of assets- including an elite asset or two a-la a high lotto pick or great young player.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trade him for who?

Where exactly will be go that can pay him and give him a chance to win?

Nobody is beating the Warriors or Cavs.

So, exactly why would he leave money on the table to go someplace else and not win?

Now CP3?

Different story.

Add him to the Spurs and they are Heavyweights.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackie Mac would hurt his wittle feelings.
They all would. Even if he was doing well, they would criticize.

If Jesus Christ played Shortstop for the Sox, he would still get criticized and scrutinized.

No way Cousins' fragile self could handle it.

He'd be on top of the Hancock building with a sniper rifle in 3 weeks.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guarantee you Boston is having some VERY VERY tough discussions on whether to make a move for Cousins....what a freaking talent- but what a head case.

That would legitimately make them a team the Cavs would have to at least take seriously.

Agree.

Do you think Horford and Boogie could play together?

I just read that Bogut could get a buyout.

They could wait and pick him up for the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.