• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i enjoy watching the Cavs stomp the shit outta teams in the regular season....sprinkled in with some very very good games- watching the team grow together- watching how Kyrie and TT continue to improve, how Love has found his groove in Cleveland- how they have turned into one of the best 3 pt. shooting teams of all time - the combo of Frye and Love is just insane front-court shooting wise etc....

and of course- enjoying watching the brilliance of The King- one of the all-time greats.

The fact that Lebron manages to fit his entire shaft in your mouth is rather impressive. Then again, hot dog down a hallway.........

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Lebron manages to fit his entire shaft in your mouth is rather impressive. Then again, hot dog down a hallway.........
hey....how long was it after Jordan that you got a talent like Lebron? quite a while...

it could be years and years before we see someone else at his level--- and just like i said- LeBron is still producing his most defining moments like "The Block"- which will occupy slot 1 of any montage of his greatest hits after his career is over.

enjoy The King's true greatnesss while you still can.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey....how long was it after Jordan that you got a talent like Lebron? quite a while...

it could be years and years before we see someone else at his level--- and just like i said- LeBron is still producing his most defining moments like "The Block"- which will occupy slot 1 of any montage of his greatest hits after his career is over.

enjoy The King's true greatnesss while you still can.

So we're just going to act like Kobe didn't exist? Cool

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAndre gets a chance to spread his wings a bit.

I wish Brice Johnson was ready to go.

I'd love to see what he could do with Paul and DeAndre.
He did well last year when Blake went down. He would be an absolute monster & could dominate at his position if he learned a few offensive moves besides catching lobs.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NBA is changing the all star voting. Instead of all fans, its now 50% fans, 25% players, 25% media. Bout fuggin time. We can cut back on popularity votes for guys that have missed most of the season and get in some guys that deserve it
So are the players allowed to vote for themselves? If so I'm willing to bet that will just go down as an extra vote for each of themselves.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're just going to act like Kobe didn't exist? Cool
Ya know? I mean, who did LBJ say he admired as a kid besides MJ? He even admitted he copied his afro. SMH

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will Wiggy's Cavs get over the loss of Birdman? That's gonna kill their bench.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will Wiggy's Cavs get over the loss of Birdman? That's gonna kill their bench.
in all seriousness- Anderon was pretty worthless but he was at least depth

now they only have 3 big men- Love, Frye and Thompson- if one of those guys gets hurt they will be scrambling a little bit....not much margin for error now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in all seriousness- Anderon was pretty worthless but he was at least depth

now they only have 3 big men- Love, Frye and Thompson- if one of those guys gets hurt they will be scrambling a little bit....not much margin for error now.

Greg Oden's looking for a job in the NBA right now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did well last year when Blake went down. He would be an absolute monster & could dominate at his position if he learned a few offensive moves besides catching lobs.

Yep....he's one of the few guys that actually has LESS post moves than Dwight Howard.

Reactions: LAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about what I was thinking too. What about Cousins? Or is he maybe just a shade below those guys?

Bron, Whiteside, Cousins, Freak, Kawhi, Towns, Love, Butler, George should be the next tier...

Lots of guys putting up big numbers.

Porzingis, Kemba and CP3 should be up there too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bron, Whiteside, Cousins, Freak, Kawhi, Towns, Love, Butler, George should be the next tier...

Lots of guys putting up big numbers.

Porzingis, Kemba and CP3 should be up there too.

The really important question is...where does Jammin' Jimmer Freddette rank among the NBA's elite right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.