• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron at 32 playing deep into the playoffs every year- giving us, the fans, those extra games every year more than makes out for the 5-6 games he will sit out- in my opinion at least.

The Cavs are definitely smart to rest him. But they should rest him in home games, or at least vs. Eastern Conference teams. Imo, he shouldn't be sitting out of games where fans who may want to see him play in person only get 1 opportunity per season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its her hobby to whine and complain about me....obviously i own her mentally or something becuase she cant stop thinking about me or mentioning me to the police - i gotta say....its not the first time i have had that effect on a woman I'm stalking ;)

when you are packing such a small intellect, and packing such a large mouth .... ... it happens... lol. :noidea:

right @bksballer89 ?

Edited for accuracy. :dhd:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are definitely smart to rest him. But they should rest him in home games, or at least vs. Eastern Conference teams. Imo, he shouldn't be sitting out of games where fans who may want to see him play in person only get 1 opportunity per season.

Disagree, coaches should do whatever needs to be done. The way the league can fix this is lengthen the season so there's no back to backs.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NBA is changing the all star voting. Instead of all fans, its now 50% fans, 25% players, 25% media. Bout fuggin time. We can cut back on popularity votes for guys that have missed most of the season and get in some guys that deserve it

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NBA is changing the all star voting. Instead of all fans, its now 50% fans, 25% players, 25% media. Bout fuggin time. We can cut back on popularity votes for guys that have missed most of the season and get in some guys that deserve it

Can't fans still vote unlimited times on the internet?
My guess is payers/media vote once.
In other words, Justin Bieber , etc ,tweeting something could still get a player a boat load of votes from 13 year old girls who never heard of the player.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its her hobby to whine and complain about me....obviously i own her mentally or something becuase she cant stop thinking about me or mentioning me - i gotta say....its not the first time i have had that effect on a woman ;)

when you are packing such a large intellect, and packing such a large... .... ... it happens... lol. :noidea:

right @bksballer89 ?

now HERE'S a post that belongs on the "let's make shit up" thread...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no K.Love tonight for the Cavs @ Bucks.

looks like i might have just been a year early on the Bucks...really solid on both sides of the ball thus far and some budding stars.

Def. one of the better young teams in the league.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no K.Love tonight for the Cavs @ Bucks.

looks like i might have just been a year early on the Bucks...really solid on both sides of the ball thus far and some budding stars.

Def. one of the better young teams in the league.

I don't think you were a year early. Middleton is every bit as important to that team as Giannis because they have nobody else with that skill set. Missing him is huge.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you were a year early. Middleton is every bit as important to that team as Giannis because they have nobody else with that skill set. Missing him is huge.
what are you talking about?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* Jeremy Lin fans *

giphy.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, if they had a shooter to space the floor for Parker and The Freak......

Both those guys have taken a huge step forward this year.

But, yeah....They need Middleton.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't fans still vote unlimited times on the internet?
My guess is payers/media vote once.
In other words, Justin Bieber , etc ,tweeting something could still get a player a boat load of votes from 13 year old girls who never heard of the player.
its weighted dude...the votes arent equal

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been a great NBA season thus far---

The Cavs have played great ball- the Big 3 have never played better together.

my most hated teams- the Heat and the Lakers and the Trailblazers and the Wizards are all sucking major ass- while the Knicks are treading water at best. Some of the teams i like following like the Hornets and Grizzlies,are playing solid ball----the Cavs are 3-0 vs. the Raptors- their closest competition in the East- though the Mavs are just simply AWFUL.

amazing performances by RW and Harden to watch with great potential MVP performances. The players and owners avoided labor strife with a great new collective bargaining agreement that will make it hard for super teams to form in the future. The league has never been more healthy or in better shape.

and the King still rules the league.

in the words of Dan Gilbert's son Nick at the draft lotto where the seeds for this run were sown by winning the rights to the reigning starting point guard on the NBA Champions, and the reigning starting point guard on the Gold Medal winning Olmypic team, Kyrie Irving----

"Whats not to like?" :suds::D

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the top five fantasy basketball players?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been a great NBA season thus far---

The Cavs have played great ball- the Big 3 have never played better together.

my most hated teams- the Heat and the Lakers and the Trailblazers and the Wizards are all sucking major ass- while the Knicks are treading water at best. Some of the teams i like following like the Hornets and Grizzlies,are playing solid ball----the Cavs are 3-0 vs. the Raptors- their closest competition in the East- though the Mavs are just simply AWFUL.

amazing performances by RW and Harden to watch with great potential MVP performances. The players and owners avoided labor strife with a great new collective bargaining agreement that will make it hard for super teams to form in the future. The league has never been more healthy or in better shape.

and the King still rules the league.

in the words of Dan Gilbert's son Nick at the draft lotto where the seeds for this run were sown by winning the rights to the reigning starting point guard on the NBA Champions, and the reigning starting point guard on the Gold Medal winning Olmypic team, Kyrie Irving----

"Whats not to like?" :suds::D

The NBA season is fine. But for teams like the Cavs and Warriors, the regular season means nothing. Their season begins in May and ends in June

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for the record yes the Heat and Lakers are bad but that is expected and both are right on track

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing.

But, I would think it was....

Westbrook, The Brow, Curry, Durant, the Beard

That's about what I was thinking too. What about Cousins? Or is he maybe just a shade below those guys?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA season is fine. But for teams like the Cavs and Warriors, the regular season means nothing. Their season begins in May and ends in June
i enjoy watching the Cavs stomp the shit outta teams in the regular season....sprinkled in with some very very good games- watching the team grow together- watching how Kyrie and TT continue to improve, how Love has found his groove in Cleveland- how they have turned into one of the best 3 pt. shooting teams of all time - the combo of Frye and Love is just insane front-court shooting wise etc....

and of course- enjoying watching the brilliance of The King- one of the all-time greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.