• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw it kinda DID mean something in regard to locking out the Spurs as a 1 seed, but whatever...

I'm guessing you don't care if the Lakers lose their pick this year and in 2019 then? That win does nothing but(potentially) harming the future outlook.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, as i believe Turnup once said a while back the guy never WAS fast. but yep, definitely in slow-mo these days...

On top of that, he was never a good defender in the first place. I still remember the '08 Finals where KG tore him up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you don't care if the Lakers lose their pick this year and in 2019 then? That win does nothing but(potentially) harming the future outlook.
i think people who think 2-3 extra wins is important over possibly keeping a pick like that need their head examined.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

players are paid to try and win, right...?

as far as the future, we'll know soon enough how it shakes out...

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wording was a bit off - but this was what I was referencing.

LeBron James Says This Season Is One Of The Most Challenging Of His Career
what he actually said- and it was about injuries- not defense.

“This has been one of the most challenging seasons of my career just because of all the injuries,” James said. “It’s been very challenging on our ball club, the lineups and different guys in and out. We get one guy com in and then we get another guy out.”

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and anyone who thinks one rookie's gonna pull a franchise over the top needs his ass kicked...

The Lakers have never built thru the draft, and probably never will, they will get a big time free agent soon.

The funny part is Wiggy is over here yelling about picks, when his team had 3 #1 picks in 4 years and needed to LeBum to come back and save them from a 4th.

And if it weren't for the fact LeBitch came back, Kyrie would have signed somewhere else, because no body wants to fucking play in Cleveland. As soon as these teams like the Bucks/Cavs/T-Wolves develop players, those players leave in Free Agency to a bigger market.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and anyone who thinks one rookie's gonna pull a franchise over the top needs his ass kicked...
thats EXACTLY what one guy can do if they turn into a franchise player- and this draft is supposedly LOADED witht hem. And hey- if you want to say tehre is no guarantee they become a franchise player- i totally 100% agree with you---- but there is a ZERO percent chance if you lose the pick.

if the Lakers got LaVar Ball he would be the most talented player they had since Kobe and by far the most likely to become a franchise player.

But- it seems like you value a handful of extra wins more. Smart.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
players are paid to try and win, right...?

as far as the future, we'll know soon enough how it shakes out...

Yeah they are, no denying that. I don't fault the players. There's just no incentive to win when it decreases your chances of keeping the pick. JMO.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr's response to Rodman's take on resting was pretty good.

Something like "well he was suspended for about 15 games a year so..."

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have never built thru the draft, and probably never will, they will get a big time free agent soon.

The funny part is Wiggy is over here yelling about picks, when his team had 3 #1 picks in 4 years and needed to LeBum to come back and save them from a 4th.

And if it weren't for the fact LeBitch came back, Kyrie would have signed somewhere else, because no body wants to fucking play in Cleveland. As soon as these teams like the Bucks/Cavs/T-Wolves develop players, those players leave in Free Agency to a bigger market.

:dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ALREADY POSTED THAT WHOLE FUCKING THING READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING MORON
giphy.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers, which is why I was happy with that outcome. I'd love for my team to have 2 top 5 picks as opposed to just 1.

That's what I thought, a fan of a team that hasn't won shit has a loser's mentality, who would have thought?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats EXACTLY what one guy can do if they turn into a franchise player- and this draft is supposedly LOADED witht hem. And hey- if you want to say tehre is no guarantee they become a franchise player- i totally 100% agree with you---- but there is a ZERO percent chance if you lose the pick.

if the Lakers got LaVar Ball he would be the most talented player they had since Kobe and by far the most likely to become a franchise player.

But- it seems like you value a handful of extra wins more. Smart.

whatever you say...

but yes, as a matter of fact I AM highly intelligent. thanks for noticing...

Status
Not open for further replies.