• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao, it's hilarious to think that the 29th ranked defense can just turn on a switch and play solid D, fucking hilarious.

I've watched this team the last 3 years, they've never ever ever ever been THIS bad on D.

Even Queen Raymone says so, but I guess Wiggy konws better than LBJ.

Guy flat out said this is the worst season he's ever been a part of. But we the message board are just imaging everything.

Reactions: TJL

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is let's say you want to try to land one of them for the night, you need to have a hot car to drive them to an expensive hotel. You get laid but it costs as much as an expensive hooker.

And of course in the morning when they find out what you really do they're gone.

It wasn't a problem that night. In Vegas you take cabs everywhere. We ended up piling into one of those stretch SUV limo's. We had already rented a large suite for all of us to chill in, so it wasn't like we were staying at Motel 6 or anything. We're pretty well off in the grand scheme of things, but not well off enough to afford spending 40k at the table like they normally get on a given night.

The VP dude came and chilled with us for a while. There was a big headliner DJ that night and we asked what his fee was to perform. He said for that night it was 150k. But he said on super busy weekends, their fees can be as high as 250k. He said some venues pay more too for other DJ's.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

LOL

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And players who join the team don't have any playoffs experience? James Johnson and Waiters never been to the playoffs?

Waiters played 20 or so games last year in the playoffs. I think he played quite a few minutes -- but didn't do much.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy flat out said this is the worst season he's ever been a part of. But we the message board are just imaging everything.

You know that was a fake tweet that I made right? To fuck with Wiggy? lmfao

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiters played 20 or so games last year in the playoffs. I think he played quite a few minutes -- but didn't do much.

I understand he didn't do much but he has experience which was my only point.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you get experience with experience but the Heat DON'T have any. Doesn't mean they can't win, but in a couple years they will be much better. Waiters didn't start a single game in the postseason, experience is experience but it is different when you are playing 35-40 minutes in the highest-intensity games you will ever see. Sorry the playoffs is just a different game. You know that.

The Heat's core of Dragic and Whiteside along with Richardson and Tyler Johnson have all been to the playoffs. And as it's been mentioned, Waiters was with the Thunder last season.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Lakers. Thanks for winning that meaningless game last night. Lmao.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Spurs and Kawhi is a beast but I am more worried about the Warriors than any team by FAR, especially when KD comes back. I mean there is no reason the Warriors shouldn't win it with their stacked roster. The only reason I say I am more worried about GS than SA is bc Pau and TP just don't look the same. Pau is always a handful especially since he can shoot the 3 now. TP I have watched him and he honestly looks bad, but he has the playoff experience and won't have to be a huge part of the team since they have Mills.

Pau has lost 3 steps on defense.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when I post some joke on Facebook, and people go out of there way to message me like "hahah you're hilarious dude".

You're a fucking dude, get the fuck up out my DM's, like the fucking status and move on queer.

Status
Not open for further replies.