• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both had to agree to be traded to LA, same thing.
so you are saying the a free agent is the same thing as a trade

cmon now. lol.

and a 37 year old nash is a "big time" acquisiton

cmon- your clearly beat on this one.

the last big free agent the Los Angeles Lakers have signed was Shaq, in what? 1992?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet my left testicle that the Lakers win another title before the 76ers or the Cavs (after LeBron leaves)

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you are saying the a free agent is the same thing as a trade

cmon now. lol.

and a 37 year old nash is a "big time" acquisiton

cmon- your clearly beat on this one.

the last big free agent the Los Angeles Lakers have signed was Shaq, in what? 1992?

I'm saying that guys want to play there, which was my whole point to begin with, guys will waive trade clauses or use the Lakers as a team they want to be traded to.

After that it's all semantics, point is, players want to play in LA.

But I know how you role, so I know you'll just spin anything in your favor like you always do.

Shut the fuck up is my point, Cleveland is a dump, and no one will want to play there after LeBron leaves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timofey Mozgov
exactly.

Timo Mozgov and Luol Deng. lol. 2 mediocre players that paid a shitload too.....those are the type of guys that are willing to sign when you have no chance at immediate contention.

Getting a LaVar BAll and giving these young guys another year or two to develop?--- then maybe you have something.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have more titles in the last 10 years than the Cavs

INSANE STAT, INSANE TO THINK ABOUT

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet my left testicle that the Lakers win another title before the 76ers or the Cavs (after LeBron leaves)

when LeClown DOES leave the Cavs are headed back to NBA oblivion where they're used to...

6er's? if Embiid could ever stay healthy and they acquire a good guard pickup imo they could maybe make some noise...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you forgot the comic sans font

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have more titles in the last 10 years than the Cavs

INSANE STAT, INSANE TO THINK ABOUT

lol well lets see...

65 years as a franchise...

32 trips to the finals...

16 O'Briens...

I dunno, I just might be a little biased here, but i'll accept that track record and a few bad years with no problem...

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying that guys want to play there, which was my whole point to begin with, guys will waive trade clauses or use the Lakers as a team they want to be traded to.

After that it's all semantics, point is, players want to play in LA.

But I know how you role, so I know you'll just spin anything in your favor like you always do.

Shut the fuck up is my point, Cleveland is a dump, and no one will want to play there after LeBron leaves.
no one wants to play there right now. No one is going to a team that has no chance at winning.

free agents DEFINITELY will go there if they think they can win---- but do you think they are gonna win anytime soon with deangelo russel, julius randle,

I mean- i look at at team like the Twolves who are infinitely more talented and they still suck and are still years away -if Towns/Wiggins/Dunn/LaVine etc. are still likely a couple years away--- howfar are away are Russell, Randle, Clarkson, Ingram?

i like some of those guys the lakers have in the long term too---- but if thats your core 4- your not winninga playoff series anytime soon.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one wants to play there right now. No one is going to a team that has no chance at winning.

free agents DEFINITELY will go there if they think they can win---- but do you think they are gonna win anytime soon with deangelo russel, julius randle,

I mean- i look at at team like the Twolves who are infinitely more talented and they still suck and are still years -if Towns/Wiggins/Dunn/LaVine etc. are still likely a couple years away--- how are away are Russell, Randle, Clarkson, Ingram?

i like some of those guys the lakers have in the long term too---- but if thats your core 4- your not winninga playoff series anytime soon.

Now that the retarded Buss is gone, and Magic is running the ship, free agents will go there.

Don't believe me just watch

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the retarded Buss is gone, and Magic is running the ship, free agents will go there.

Don't believe me just watch
I will DEFINITELY be watching.

My point the entire time is they currently dont have enough talent to do anything anytime soon and winning 3-4 extra games means nothing against possibiliy getting a Ball or Jackson or Fultz.

If Towns/Wiggins/LAvine/Dunn etc. cant win 40 games- what chance do Russell, Clarkson, Randle, Ingram have?

players want to play where they can win- and there are plenty of teams better suited to win immediately than the Lakers- but you put LaVar Ball on that team- i think that at least gives people something to think about- if not this year then certainly next year.

plus i TOTALLY AGREE Buss was holding them back- he was an idiot....Magic should be better- but Magic has inhereited a team without a clear cut franchise player, with some major bad contracts limiting his flexibility on the payroll.

as Magic HIMSELF said- its not gonna happen anytime soon.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will DEFINITELY be watching.

My point the entire time is they currently dont have enough talent to do anything anytime soon and winning 3-4 extra games means nothing against possibiliy getting a Ball or Jackson or Fultz.

If Towns/Wiggins/LAvine/Dunn etc. cant win 40 games- what chance do Russell, Clarkson, Randle, Ingram have?

players want to play where they can win- and there are plenty of teams better suited to win immediately than the Lakers- but you put LaVar Ball on that team- i think that at least gives people something to think about- if not this year then certainly next year.

PG will be in a Lakers uni soon, and Cousins after that, plus Lonzo and then you got the Snitch and Ingram.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually going to Miami this weekend, leaving tomorrow after work, going to be a shit show.

Status
Not open for further replies.