• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG will be in a Lakers uni soon, and Cousins after that, plus Lonzo and then you got the Snitch and Ingram.
Deng, Mozgov and Clarkson are each signed for 3 more years.

The cap is expected to be about 103M next year.

Those 3 combined make 46M for the next 3 years. Almost HALF of your payroll is tied up in Luol Deng, Timo Mozgov and Jordan Clarkson for the next 3 years.

This offseason? if Paul George was a free agent (which he isnt)- even if he wanted to go to the Lakers they dont have enough room to sign him a max contract.

and going forward- Russell and Randle will be eligible for extensions where their contracts will jump from between 5-8 million a year to between AT LEAST 14-18M a year.

Its just simple math here man.

Magic inherited a clusterfuck.

At least he has that slimeball Pelinka to help him out---

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ok ok, who do I wire your bail money to...?:rolleyes:

I've never been to jail

last time I was picked up by a cop was for drunk and disorderly and I ended up talking her down, and she just gave me a ride home, because I"m fucking smooth with the black chicks.

And I've talked myself out of a few DUI's, one was really really really really really bad, I should have went to jail, but the cops let me walk home, good people.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng, Mozgov and Clarkson are each signed for 3 more years.

The cap is expected to be about 103M next year.

Those 3 combined make 46M for the next 3 years. Almost HALF of your payroll is tied up in Luol Deng, Timo Mozgov and Jordan Clarkson for the next 3 years.

This offseason? if Paul George was a free agent (which he isnt)- even if he wanted to go to the Lakers they dont have enough room to sign him a max contract.

and going forward- Russell and Randle will be eligible for extensions where their contracts will jump from between 5-8 million a year to between AT LEAST 14-18M a year.

Its just simple math here man.

Magic inherited a clusterfuck.

At least he has that slimeball Pelinka to help him out---

Stop writing me novels, I don't give a fuck

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been to jail

last time I was picked up by a cop was for drunk and disorderly and I ended up talking her down, and she just gave me a ride home, because I"m fucking smooth with the black chicks.

And I've talked myself out of a few DUI's, one was really really really really really bad, I should have went to jail, but the cops let me walk home, good people.

lol just fuckin' with ya, man. course i'm guessing you probably already knew that...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Lakers gonna go after the Clippers' FA this summer?

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most people dont like hearing the details when it totally blows up their argument. Its easy to just whitewash over them.

You were talking to me like I was a Lakers fan, "your payroll"

Fuck you, and fuck the Lakers, and I'll be extremely happy when LeBron's goofy ass either leaves Cleveland or retries and you can go back to being a Oklahoma City fan you bandwagon fucking homo

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

I didn't mean that, I had too much coffee today, and my co-worker is stressing me out, I'm legit about to take this motherfucker to suplex city.

I can't be asked to argue with you right now, I don't have time to look shit up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you, and fuck the Lakers, and I'll be extremely happy when LeBron's goofy ass either leaves Cleveland or retries and you can go back to being a Oklahoma City fan you bandwagon fucking homo
lol...the more thing change the more they stay the same.

when you are beat- you just revert back to personal insults

reminds me of a portion of a brief our managing partner just wrote quoted from a movie.

"If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...the more thing change the more they stay the same.

when you are beat- you just revert back to personal insults

reminds me of a portion of a brief our managing partner just wrote quoted from a movie.

"If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

You're a faggot

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

quite honestly it's not as bad imo as Wiggy wants everyone to believe. I mean, it ain't like blowing your roll for one ring or anything...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's not facts against me, I said people want to play for the Lakers, especially now that Kobe's gone and Magic is there.

You say they're in deep shit and he inherited a mess, we won't know the truth until this off season.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite honestly it's not as bad imo as Wiggy wants everyone to believe. I mean, it ain't like blowing your roll for one ring or anything...

Oh, I heard that LeBron found the fountain of youth and the Cavs are title contenders for the next 5-7 years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's not facts against me, I said people want to play for the Lakers, especially now that Kobe's gone and Magic is there.

You say they're in deep shit and he inherited a mess, we won't know the truth until this off season.
i think thats true to a certain extent- but no matter how persuasive magic is- no one with multiple options is going there until they show they can compete. As currently constructed- i dont see that happening for the near-term future.

especially considering they would need to find takers for a few guys even to open up a max salary slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.