• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed some good shit lol

It was another one of his bullshit over wordy posts where he quotes someone else and put it all in bold with extra large font.

In other words, you didn't miss a thing.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A selling point to LeBron to come back to Cleveland- obviously.

Sooo, not winning a championship while having the highest payroll in NBA history and being too capped out to be able to do anything to improve the roster is a selling point now?

th

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see Edwin went yard to tie the game in his Tribe debut?!

thats what im fucking talking about! nice comeback win for the Windians.
Naw, I didn't.

I'm watching the Natty game, I saw Trumbo hit a walk off for Baltimore earlier and my boy Harper went yak

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavaliers 3 49-27
The concern should not exactly be soothed by their blowout victory over the Sixers or their tough win vs. Indiana. Still, they have a chance to close out the season and secure the 1-seed. There are 10 days left in the season. That's enough time to flip the narrative (just ask the Warrriors). But time is almost up.

@WiggyRuss
I guess paid writers also just hate the Cavs?

He has your highest payroll over ranked 10th in the league.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, I didn't.

I'm watching the Natty game, I saw Trumbo hit a walk off for Baltimore earlier and my boy Harper went yak

My Dodgers stomped the Padres 14-3. But the Padres are in for loooong year, so not that impressive. Kershaw won his 7th straight opening day game, which is kinda cool.

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavaliers 3 49-27
The concern should not exactly be soothed by their blowout victory over the Sixers or their tough win vs. Indiana. Still, they have a chance to close out the season and secure the 1-seed. There are 10 days left in the season. That's enough time to flip the narrative (just ask the Warrriors). But time is almost up.

@WiggyRuss

O MY GOD SAY IT ISNT SO!!!!

he has the Cavs ranked 10th in the power ratings? ohhhh sweeet baby jesus what are we gonna do? I think thats gonna get in LeBron's and Kyrie's head...i mean- thats the nail in the fucking coffin.

comeback from 3-1 to finish off the greatest comeback in NBA history in a season where you fired your head coach?! that doesnt prepare you at all for being 10th in the some dudes power rankins.

Its over man. I cant believe you showed me that....why would you do such a cruel thing? I mean- that is BIG SHIT...it really means something. lol

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dodgers stomped the Padres 14-3. But the Padres are in for loooong year, so not that impressive. Kershaw won his 7th straight opening day game, which is kinda cool.
Joc and puig both hit about 450 ft bombs at the troop last year when I was there

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually if you want to do it purely statistically- the Warriors having to beat probably both the Spurs and Cavs might be as tough as the Cavs just having to beat one of them- but individually- at least the Warriors if they made it to that point would be favored against hte Cavs--- the Spurs- im not so sure.

Translation: "bet on the Warriors if you want to MAKE money. they treated us like red-headed step children last we saw them."-WiggyRuss:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 year window, contract wise, and if he doesn't win another in these 2 years, Gilbert will be glad if he leaves.
i think with your track record of predicting these things with Gilbert and LeBron and contracts it would PROB be better if you just took a pass on this one. Theres your "if" again.

If LeBron wins 2 more titles he will stay in Cleveland forever, he might even take a discount and play for the minimum.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O MY GOD SAY IT ISNT SO!!!!

he has the Cavs ranked 10th in the power ratings? ohhhh sweeet baby jesus what are we gonna do? I think thats gonna get in LeBron's and Kyrie's head...i mean- thats the nail in the fucking coffin.

comeback from 3-1 to finish off the greatest comeback in NBA history in a season where you fired your head coach?! that doesnt prepare you at all for being 10th in the some dudes power rankins.

Its over man. I cant believe you showed me that....why would you do such a cruel thing? I mean- that is BIG SHIT...it really means something. lol

Not saying it's means anything, other then everyone biased or unbiased, other then you, agrees that the Cavs D has been terrible and if it's not fixed they can easily lose before the Finals,

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joc and puig both hit about 450 ft bombs at the troop last year when I was there

Joc is gonna be pretty good, I don't know what Puig's deal is. Dude has all the talent in the world, but can't seem to get his shit together. I think the Dodgers are close to writing him off.

In spring training and in this first game, Joc looks like he's quieted his swing. Looks good.

Today, Joc, Yasmani Grandal (twice) and Corey Seager all went yard. Joc's was a grand slam.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavaliers 3 49-27

@WiggyRuss

NBA Power Rankings: Warriors look unbeatable while Cavaliers continue to dive

wow. at least post the whole article.

this guy has the Trail Blazers rated ahead of the Cavs as well.

for the record. LOL. that was a good one....got any more?

the Trail Blazers? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.