• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather take vaginal discharge from a Tijuana hooker in the eye.

That douche bag has the temperament of a high school girl. Keeps ranting about a conspiracy theory with the NBA and how they're always keeping the Pacers from the Finals - because of the Mallace in the Palace.
The Pacers fucking suck

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You understand what the term "if they don't get it fixed" means, right? The Cavs defense has been beyond bad. If they play defense in the playoffs the way they have played for pretty much the entire season, they will be in trouble. That's just the facts of playoff basketball.

Can they "flip the switch" and improve enough to get out of the East? Probably. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers did the "flip the switch" thing twice. The first time they did it, it worked and they completed their 3-peat. The 2nd time they didn't, the lights didn't come on and they got eliminated in he 2nd round.

The fact that you think that it couldn't possibly happen to the Cavs shows that you simply lack any ability to look at the Cavs objectively.
I mean- you could say that about anything in the world....

"if".....

"if" you never wanted to actually make a prediction and you just wanted to straddle the fence and cover your ass both ways you would always talk about "IF".

If the Cavs go ice cold from 3 they could lose a series
If LeBron gets hurt the Cavs could lose
If the team the Cavs are playing play out of their minds and shoot 60% from 3 they could lose
IF the Cavs take their defensive effort as seriously in the playoffs as they have in MARCH IN THE REGULAR SEASON they could lose.
If Tristan Thompson, Khloe KArdashian and Kevin Love are arrested for public drunkeness and lewdness for having drunken sex in public square after doing a mound of blow and they are both suspended- the Cavs will probably lose

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah blah blah- heard it all last year---- you had y our little victor celebration planned with the Warirors up 3-1 ROOTING against a team becuase your team is so helplessly irrelevant. But then lebron dropped the big ole shit sandwich on ya. ITs okay- i enjoy your hate of LeBron and the Dan Gilbert owned and highest payroll in league history Cleveland Cavaliers- it makes it more fun

Highest payroll means what, other then poor decisions when you, like us are watching the parade in Oakland?

Im still waiting to hear how the Cavs win improved your life.
Did your blowup doll allow you some anal?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highest payroll means what, other then poor decisions when you, like us are watching the parade in Oakland?

Im still waiting to hear how the Cavs win improved your life.
Did your blowup doll allow you some anal?
ya know what it means?

a BIG FUCKING SELLING point to LeBron James. lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"if".....

"if" you never wanted to actually make a prediction and you just wanted to straddle the fence and cover your ass both ways you would always talk about "IF".

If the team the Cavs are playing play out of their minds and shoot 60% from 3 they could lose
IF the Cavs take their defensive effort as seriously in the playoffs as they have in MARCH IN THE REGULAR SEASON they could lose.
If Tristan Thompson, Khloe KArdashian and Kevin Love are arrested for public drunkeness and lewdness for having drunken sex in public square after doing a mound of blow and they are both suspended- the Cavs will probably lose

IF you thought the Cavs were a great team, you would bet on them to win what matters.
Save the rest of your bullshit, cause that's all it is.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"if".....

Like I said, you have zero ability to be even the least bit rational with the Cavs. You are embarrassing yourself at this point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers fucking suck
Bird took some risks over the last few seasons bringing in guys like Ellis and Thad Young and Jefferson....and it just hasnt worked out.

I liked the Teague acquisiton--- but the rest of it just hasnt been what I think Bird thought it could be.

At this point- they will never be bad enough to get a high pick with George---- but they really dont have any cap flexiiblity to bring anyone in--- and the only guy with major trade value besides George is Turner- who they have no reason to deal.

They are kind of stuck.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you have zero ability to be even the least bit rational with the Cavs. You are embarrassing yourself at this point.

At this point?
You better go back about 10,000 posts if you want to see when that happened.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, I have not logged on to SportsHoopla since Dec. 6th, and frankly, while I do miss dicussing basketball, I'm too old anymore to tolerate this level of drama from unknown persons on the internet. And yes, I'm sure I was tagged in several posts during the trade deadline period when it was rumored that Paul George could be headed to the Lakers, a topic that figures to drag on until George hits free agency. Well, you have my permission to tell those 50-year-old wannabe frat-boys that I don't owe them squat in terms of an explanation on this matter.

I plan on making my return to SportsHoopla at some point during the month of May. That is, of course, assuming anyone wants me back.

-HurricaneDij39

Yay or nay?

lmfao that guy's got a bug in his program...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Spam the board again with another post like the one I just deleted and your gone from this thread.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF you thought the Cavs were a great team, you would bet on them to win what matters.
Save the rest of your bullshit, cause that's all it is.
here...this will be easy.

IF the CAvs play out of their minds they can beat the Warriors.

see- now im covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.