• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that College title game was incredibly bad.

I don't know how anyone can prefer college basketball over the nba.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it's means anything, other then everyone biased or unbiased, other then you, agrees that the Cavs D has been terrible and if it's not fixed they can easily lose before the Finals,
honest to God, this is some good comedy...lol...

do you seriously read this guy?

LOL

NBA Power Rankings: Warriors look unbeatable while Cavaliers continue to dive

the Celtics OVER the Spurs?

The Clippers and Thunder AND Trail blazers over the Cavs? LOL......dude....you gotta find someone else man. holy shit....

The NETS AT 21 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

okay---- please, never read this guy again. He has the Nets at 21???? i mean, cmon now. Have you no shame? lol, did you actually read through this whole thing?

this guy had to drop acid before he did this list right?

honestly- Cavs at 10--- alright - whatever dude. lol- i mean- you your a wack job but whatever.

the NETS at 21? LOL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think with your track record of predicting these things with Gilbert and LeBron and contracts it would PROB be better if you just took a pass on this one. Theres your "if" again.

If LeBron wins 2 more titles he will stay in Cleveland forever, he might even take a discount and play for the minimum.

I'll take my track record vs yours any day.
If James didn't cry enough to get Green suspended, and last years result would have ended like everyone expected, can you even imagine what would be going on now?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joc is gonna be pretty good, I don't know what Puig's deal is. Dude has all the talent in the world, but can't seem to get his shit together. I think the Dodgers are close to writing him off.

In spring training and in this first game, Joc looks like he's quieted his swing. Looks good.

Today, Joc, Yasmani Grandal (twice) and Corey Seager all went yard. Joc's was a grand slam.
Yea, I'm a big PEDerson fan, guys got MASSIVE pop

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least the Warriors if they made it to that point would be favored against hte Cavs--- the Spurs- im not so sure.

Pretty likely that the Spurs would be favored. If nothing else, because they would have HCA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take my track record vs yours any day.
If James didn't cry enough to get Green suspended, and last years result would have ended like everyone expected, can you even imagine what would be going on now?
If LeBron James grew a third arm out of his ass and could dunk with it could you imagine what would be going on now?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honest to God, this is some good comedy...lol...

do you seriously read this guy?

LOL

NBA Power Rankings: Warriors look unbeatable while Cavaliers continue to dive

the Celtics OVER the Spurs?

The Clippers and Thunder AND Trail blazers over the Cavs? LOL......dude....you gotta find someone else man. holy shit....

The NETS AT 21 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

okay---- please, never read this guy again. He has the Nets at 21???? i mean, cmon now. Have you no shame? lol, did you actually read through this whole thing?

this guy had to drop acid before he did this list right?

honestly- Cavs at 10--- alright - whatever dude. lol- i mean- you your a wack job but whatever.

the NETS at 21? LOL

You're the one who says you believe in the people paid to write/report, not me.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron James grew a third arm out of his ass and could dunk with it could you imagine what would be going on now?

Could you image how we'd react here if you had the balls to bet on this great, highest payroll team of yours?

That trumps ALL.
Heat fans believed.
You're a loud mouthed c unt.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who says you believe in the people paid to write/report, not me.
just wait a minute now!!! you wont find me quoting an article by some dude with the Nets at 21 i can tell ya that!!! lol- dont put that shit on me--- you did that not me....if i were you id go jump in the shower with some industrial strength gojo hand soap and scrub that shit off- because that shit sticks! lol

the ***Nets at 21? lol

the Trailblazers over the Cavs? lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you image how we'd react here if you had the balls to bet on this great, highest payroll team of yours?

That trumps ALL.
Heat fans believed.
You're a loud mouthed ****.
i bet on them last year didnt i? and when and if they get to the Finals if they are healthy i will bet on them again this year - JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR--- or dont you remember? if you need a refresher im sure i could find it for you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'd be so busy fist fucking himself, he'd never leave his house? :noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wait a minute now!!! you wont find me quoting an article by some dude with the Nets at 21 i can tell ya that!!! lol- dont put that shit on me--- you did that not me....if i were you id go jump in the shower with some industrial strength gojo hand soap and scrub that shit off- because that shit sticks! lol

the Trailblazers at 21? lol

I didn't look past Cavs.
Doesn't mean shit, but he's writing what he currently sees, not what he wants , might think or hope.
Get it?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet on them last year didnt i? and when and if they get to the Finals if they are healthy i will bet on them again this year - JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR--- or dont you remember? if you need a refresher im sure i could find it for you.

What does last year have to do with it? Last year is over. This year, you don't believe in them enough to bet on them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't look past Cavs.
Doesn't mean shit, but he's writing what he currently sees, not what he wants , might think or hope.
Get it?

I thought that was the point of power rankings? To rate the teams on how they're currently playing....Maybe I'm crazy

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll bet you that you didn't bet me.
I even begged you before game 7 and you wouldn't.

So how about this, until you're at the point where your secure enough to back up your words, you keep your spam to yourself?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was the point of power rankings? To rate the teams on how they're currently playing....Maybe I'm crazy

That's always been my understanding.

The part about the power rankings, not you being crazy. Although, for all I know, you may very well be.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't look past Cavs.
Get it?
ohh i see- its like a flavor of the week type thing.....not who is acutally better than who.....whoever is hottest at time - i get it now.....

so what were your heat like #1 when they were in the middle of their win streak? what does that get them?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.
Cavs should always be 1 cause they have the highest luxury tax bill.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet you that you didn't bet me.
I even begged you before game 7 and you wouldn't.

So how about this, until you're at the point where your secure enough to back up your words, you keep your spam to yourself?
i bet on them last year and ill bet on them this year if Kyrie, Lebron and Love are healthy for the Finals.

ya know how many series those 3 have lost when they are on the court together?

ZERO

if those 3 guys suit up together ill bet on them against ANYONE. Just like i did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.