• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dodgers stomped the Padres 14-3. But the Padres are in for loooong year, so not that impressive. Kershaw won his 7th straight opening day game, which is kinda cool.
It's only one game in a long season but the Dodgers should be favored in their division.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was the point of power rankings? To rate the teams on how they're currently playing....Maybe I'm crazy
sure if you want to over react to every little high and low.

I mean- its obvious the guy doesnt actually think the Blazers are better than the Cavs right? Or maybe not---- maybe he really does that thing. Who knows.

Regardless he will be getting an education soon enough.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defending Champs have Orlando at home tomorrow which should hopefully be an easy win....

then of course- the biggest game of the regular season left on the schedule Wednesday- at the Celtics--- if they win- they get the tie breaker so its effectively worth 2 games...

while the Cavs are doing battle for the top of the East

should be a good game between the Hornets and Heat at the bottom of the EAstern Conference playoff standings.

I want to see Kemba and Dragic duel.......if the Cavs get finished with the Magic early--- maybe ill try and find that one.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet on them last year and ill bet on them this year if Kyrie, Lebron and Love are healthy for the Finals.

ya know how many series those 3 have lost when they are on the court together?

ZERO

if those 3 guys suit up together ill bet on them against ANYONE. Just like i did last year.

You didn't bet me.
You'll be fortunate to see game 6 as is, if Warriors are healthy.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs get thru the East and don't have to play a 7 game series in that time (Heat in 6), I got the Cavs 4-2 over the warriors, and I'll put all my vcash at the time on it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defending Champs have Orlando at home tomorrow which should hopefully be an easy win....

then of course- the biggest game of the regular season left on the schedule Wednesday- at the Celtics--- if they win- they get the tie breaker so its effectively worth 2 games...

while the Cavs are doing battle for the top of the East

should be a good game between the Hornets and Heat at the bottom of the EAstern Conference playoff standings.

I want to see Kemba and Dragic duel.......if the Cavs get finished with the Magic early--- maybe ill try and find that one.

Why would James play both games, after playing 52 minutes yesterday.
Doesn't that go against every fucking word you've typed here all season?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs get thru the East and don't have to play a 7 game series in that time (Heat in 6), I got the Cavs 4-2 over the warriors, and I'll put all my vcash at the time on it.
just as long as kyrie, bron and love are healthy. if any of those 3 guys are injured i dont see them beating anyone from the West outside of Houston-- and only if its Love.

no one in the East did anything. The Celtics stood pat. Toronto went out and got 2 3rd tier players. The Wiz got a soft bench player.

its like they are all just waiting for LeBron to get old instead of sacking up and actually trying to beat him. If i give Riley one thing (even though i think its counter-productive in the long term to a rebuild) at least he is trying instead of being a big pussy like the Celtcs and Wiz management who seem content to let LeBron get old.

Reactions: TJL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah blah blah blah.....IF the Cavs hit 50% of their 3's they could sweep the Warriors.

You can type ifs all night.
Difference is I'll bet you right now, and the team I'm taking has their best player out injured.
30 days off SportsHoopla for loser at seasons end?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would James play both games, after playing 52 minutes yesterday.
Doesn't that go against every fucking word you've typed here all season?
i totally agree----- I could def. see him sitting out one of those games-- however if he sat one out it makes more sense for it to be Boston--- and i think the league will put pressure on the Cavs to have him play.--esp. since its national tv.

id rest LeBron- shit- id rest him the whole fucking week to be honest with you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah blah blah blah.....IF the Cavs hit 50% of their 3's they could sweep the Warriors.

Warriors have top D, Cavs are at bottom.
Warriors don't like the Cavs.
They will embarrass them.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just as long as kyrie, bron and love are healthy. if any of those 3 guys are injured i dont see them beating anyone from the West outside of Houston-- and only if its Love.

no one in the East did anything. The Celtics stood pat. Toronto went out and got 2 3rd tier players. The Wiz got a soft bench player.

its like they are all just waiting for LeBron to get old instead of sacking up and actually trying to beat him. If i give Riley one thing (even though i think its counter-productive in the long term to a rebuild) at least he is trying instead of being a big pussy like the Celtcs and Wiz management who seem content to let LeBron get old.
Absolutely

The C's had a chance to compete if they got Cousins and they chose to be PUSSIES

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely

The C's had a chance to compete if they got Cousins and they chose to be PUSSIES

Pelicans play better without Cousins.
200M?
No fucking way.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can type ifs all night.
Difference is I'll bet you right now, and the team I'm taking has their best player out injured.
30 days off SportsHoopla for loser at seasons end?

Lol Dude types a long idiotic post mocking "IF" statements by others for saying "if the Cavs don't get their defense fixed, they'll be vulnerable."

But will only bet on the Cavs in the finals IF Lebron, Kyrie and Love are healthy."

Status
Not open for further replies.