• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Back when I was going, they were so happy someone showed up, you didn't even have to wait for the 3rd inning. lol

It was the same when the Yankees or Red Sox were in town though. Attendance would skyrocket.
My first Rays game ever I saw Griffey Jr hit a BOMB

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that you didn't say a fucking thing that everyone else hasn't said. So, it won't mean shit.

The only one on here who has said the Cavs won't make it out of the East is @TJL. Everyone else has said they expect the Cavs to com out of the East, just that it'll be tougher and that if they don't figure out the defense, they will be vulnerable.

Bottom line...no one is panicking and you haven't told anyone anything that they weren't already saying.
hey i totally agree with you- Cavs are getting out of the East.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly a goal.
It was supposed to basically be a given.
They've been not very good now over a pretty big sample size.
Whatever their room for error was, it's appears it's greatly decreased.
Soon enough, we shall see.

Well we did win the championship last year lol

We have close to the same record as last 2 years and a lot more rest days, not sure what u are crying about

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, I have not logged on to SportsHoopla since Dec. 6th, and frankly, while I do miss dicussing basketball, I'm too old anymore to tolerate this level of drama from unknown persons on the internet. And yes, I'm sure I was tagged in several posts during the trade deadline period when it was rumored that Paul George could be headed to the Lakers, a topic that figures to drag on until George hits free agency. Well, you have my permission to tell those 50-year-old wannabe frat-boys that I don't owe them squat in terms of an explanation on this matter.

I plan on making my return to SportsHoopla at some point during the month of May. That is, of course, assuming anyone wants me back.

-HurricaneDij39

Yay or nay?

Create a poll

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, I have not logged on to SportsHoopla since Dec. 6th, and frankly, while I do miss dicussing basketball, I'm too old anymore to tolerate this level of drama from unknown persons on the internet. And yes, I'm sure I was tagged in several posts during the trade deadline period when it was rumored that Paul George could be headed to the Lakers, a topic that figures to drag on until George hits free agency. Well, you have my permission to tell those 50-year-old wannabe frat-boys that I don't owe them squat in terms of an explanation on this matter.

I plan on making my return to SportsHoopla at some point during the month of May. That is, of course, assuming anyone wants me back.

-HurricaneDij39

Yay or nay?

If he wants to be a decent poster and not do the shit he did before, he's welcome back. But if he's going to do the shit like in that post, he'd be better served to just stay the fuck away.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.
I think it's just a deflection, because he's sure as fuck never said he thinks the Cavs will win it all.
I just think its hilarious people jumping on the Cavs defense and trying to act like they are "vulnerable" because of some regular season games but of course deep down know it doesnt matter because they are winning the East- regardless.

You get used to it though- when you are as good as the Cavs and LeBron are- everyone is always going to look for the crack in the wall.

Ill tell ya- and i know from experience on BOTH accounts- this sure as hell beats watching my team compete for the basement or trying to act like Dion Waiters is some huge difference maker and count on him to be a factor in scrounging at the bottom of the Eastern Conference playoff standings.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we did win the championship last year lol

We have close to the same record as last 2 years and a lot more rest days, not sure what u are crying about

Crying?
Fuck off.

Sounds like your confident they win it all.
I say they don't.
Loser doesn't post anywhere on SportsHoopla for a month from when bet is lost?
Deal?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to be a decent poster and not do the shit he did before, he's welcome back. But if he's going to do the shit like in that post, he'd be better served to just stay the fuck away.

He makes his life more difficult than it should be. Just put the posters you have issues with on ignore. Really simple.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly a goal.
It was supposed to basically be a given.
They've been not very good now over a pretty big sample size.
Whatever their room for error was, it's appears it's greatly decreased.
Soon enough, we shall see.
I do agree- soon enough we shall see.

I just hope I finally get the series i have been wanting to see for a few years now- Cavs v. Heat.....if the Heat choke this away again im gonna be really bummed because the Cavs are beating the Celtics on Wednesday.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crying?
Fuck off.

Sounds like your confident they win it all.
I say they don't.
Loser doesn't post anywhere on SportsHoopla for a month from when bet is lost?
Deal?

No, I wanna make fun of u if we win again lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought hurricane was a girl?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i totally agree with you- Cavs are getting out of the East.

Which is what everyone has said all along. The only thing that's changed at all is that, if they don't get the defense fixed, it just won't be as shocking if they don't make it out.

So we're agreed then, that you will have no reason for one of your posts trying to act like you were the only one who saw it coming. Right?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think its hilarious people jumping on the Cavs defense and trying to act like they are "vulnerable" because of some regular season games but of course deep down know it doesnt matter because they are winning the East- regardless.

You get used to it though- when you are as good as the Cavs and LeBron are- everyone is always going to look for the crack in the wall.

Ill tell ya- and i know from experience on BOTH accounts- this sure as hell beats watching my team compete for the basement or trying to act like Dion Waiters is some huge difference maker and count on him to be a factor in scrounging at the bottom of the Eastern Conference playoff standings.

I think they may be vulnerable, but I've seen firsthand what James HAS done.
Let's see how this last week plays out with seeding.
Deep down I think you are not really accepting how poor they defend.

As far as the rest, it's bullshit to me.
Both seasons our Big 3 lost, the entire season was a bust.
Regardless of where the Heat end up next week, this season has been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.