• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's this way in all sports, and it's always been that way lol

The best part about baseball is that you can take bush league shit into your own hands and just put a ball in someones ear hole.
Yea I get it. But I just don't think it should be a big deal if it's not breaking any rules.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron can
this is a good bet. I like it.

I am in.

Right now I have a few other bets going with both you, and TJL about the Cavs and HEat--- and one with knowyourenemy about kyrie making the all nba team.

of course- if the Cavs dont play the Heat those other 2 bets are all for naught.

When do they announce All NBA?

Not sure.
We can bet whatever and just agree the loser honors it after the dust settles from previous bets.
2 week avi and 500.00 vcash?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I get it. But I just don't think it should be a big deal if it's not breaking any rules.

It's not breaking any rules if I bang my best friends ex girlfriend, but it's still a douche bag move.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to your first point - why should they be criticized for not following the pack? If it was breaking the rules then that's a different story. Since when is mercy required during a competition?

Yeah, I agree.

While I think that mercy in sportsmanship is worthy of praise and notice, I don't necessarily think that a lack of mercy is worthy of criticism.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wizards have too much class to take a last second shot when they are ahead by 20.

"Yep, totally agree," Wizards guard John Wall said when asked whether the Warriors treated the game disrespectfully in the closing minutes. "Whenever a team is up like that, supposedly, you just hold the ball and take a shot-clock violation. So, what Brandon did, I don't think it was dirty. I think it was the right play. You don't let nobody try to embarrass you and I think that's what they were trying to do."

The Wizards came off looking like a bunch of pussies. The fact that they had did the same thing to the Trailblazers made them hypocrites as well - far worst than just being a pookyak.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so ridiculous. So they're supposed to implement a mercy rule even though one doesn't exist? This means GS was expected to take a TO?

Like the great Jimmy Johnson would say - If you don't want us celebrating, don't let us in the end zone. Have no problem if teams want to run up the score.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not breaking any rules if I bang my best friends ex girlfriend, but it's still a douche bag move.
Well honestly I don't care what my friends do with any of my EXs. Now if you try to move in on my current situation then we've got a problem.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the great Jimmy Johnson would say - If you don't want us celebrating, don't let us in the end zone. Have no problem if teams want to run up the score.

lol, Jimmy Johnson is the epitome of a douche bag, I love that motherfucker though.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't bet often, I won big on the Patriots winning the Superbowl, only reason I have the balance I do.

My SportsHoopla wealth is a direct result of a certain 3-1 lead being blown.

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's this way in all sports, and it's always been that way lol

The best part about baseball is that you can take bush league shit into your own hands and just put a ball in someones ear hole.
i remember some asshole that was on 2nd base kept relying signs back to the batter---- which obviously is partyl my fault/the catchers fault- but my catcher was retarded (I had at least 3 4strikeout innings with him as my catcher over that season)---with how the catcher did his signs it was obvious what was coming---

i took a slow walk off the mound and just stared at the guy at 2nd base for a little bit hoping hed get the message---- he didnt get it--- the next pitch was right at the batters head--- the guy didnt even swing the bat- it hit the bat right over his head for a foul ball and a strike....this is when i was throwing GAS too plus i was pissed....i dont even think he saw the freaking ball.

Reactions: TJL
Status
Not open for further replies.