• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was drinking at the golf course all day Saturday, completely forgot it was April Fool's day, and my dumb ass freaked out over about 50 fake articles.

FmYjcHV.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesnt bother me-in fact- i fucking love it-- one of the best parts of having a great teams like the Cavs is seeing all the haters having to eat a big ole shit sandwich like the one you chomped on last June htats half the fun!!!

that moment you see LeBron do something like this:

lebron-james-block-nba-finals-game-7-video.jpg

and you just know the Kings Reign is in full force.
Yea but lately all we've seen him do is this:

:sadbron:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best friend produces Steve Kyler from Basketball Insiders' podcast, and Steve told him that if the Heat/Cavs play in the first round, he's got the Heat in 6.

No, I"m not joking.

giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best friend produces Steve Kyler from Basketball Insiders' podcast, and Steve told him that if the Heat/Cavs play in the first round, he's got the Heat in 6.

No, I"m not joking.

giphy.gif

Fuck that. I got the Heat in 3 if they meet in the playoffs. Hassan Whiteside sucks! Or so wiggy sayz.

Reactions: TJL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WENT TO HOME DEPOT OVER WEEKEND AND HAVE EXTRA, EXTRA STRENGTH DUCT TAPE TO HOLD THE CLIPPS BANDWAGON TOGETHER!!!!

Someone stole the rims off the Lakers bandwagon.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"LeClown's better than he's EVER been...even in his Heat years"-WiggyRuss:dhd:
You could have an argument if Defense wasn't part of the game, LeBitch's offensive numbers are some of the best of his career, but his defense has been non existent, he was a DPOY candidate every year with the Heat.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't suprise me if he did...

according to Wiggy he's the only player father time ain't fast enough to nab...:lol:

wiggy's only kidding himself. It's not like anyone has said his skills are going downhill or something. I think he's the best all around player in the game still. But the Cavs will be lucky to get out of the EC again if they don't fix their defensive issues. Defense wins rings. Not having to outscore the opponent on what seems like a nightly basis.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wiggy's only kidding himself. It's not like anyone has said his skills are going downhill or something. I think he's the best all around player in the game still. But the Cavs will be lucky to get out of the EC again if they don't fix their defensive issues. Defense wins rings. Not having to outscore the opponent on what seems like a nightly basis.

definitely agree on the defense. IS funny to hear him pile on his brand of praise for a team that'll barely win over 50 games and talk like they're the greatest thing to happen to basketball...

Status
Not open for further replies.