• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey now, HEY NOW...

moms HAILS from Kansas City, dammit...:lol:

My brother lives in St Louis, and he's a huge redneck, he does drywall and his favorite hobbies are drinking Budweiser, dipping copenhagen, and hunting.

Now to think of it, besides hunting, those are my favorite hobbies too

raw

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it ok to enjoy it if the Cavs get their dicks get knocked into the dirt...?

#justaskingforafriend:heh:

Keep hoping they do. They aren't playing championship ball so I wouldn't be surprised, but shit happens. Nobody expected them to comeback from 3-1 last year in the Finals.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every last one of you could probably beat the shit out of me.

Never thrown a punch in my life.

Really? lol

Eh, I'm 25, last real fight I got into was when I was 19, so I guess it's not that hard to believe.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what has Curry given you that proves he's clutch?

That was one of the clutchest shots in the history of the game, Curry has nothing close to that on his resume.

When you talk "Clutch", the sample size usually isn't very big.

And Kyrie/Curry have the same % from 3 land this year

You're welcome :D
Lol, the still shot is a shot against the Pelicans, like I give a shit about Curry making game winners against teams like the Pelicans, I ain't watching that shit.
It's 10 minutes worth of shots, not just against the Pelicans.

I just gave what you asked for, stop being a hater & adding conditions after the fact. Whether you like him or not he's still a clutch shooter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss , I don't like you when we're talking Cavs, Heat, Lakers and occasionally the 2003 national title game. Outside of that, you're okay. Nothing against you as a person, although you're a little bitch when taking bets and you spout off novels where I really am not going to read all of that shit you post. And try getting off of your knees with Lebron and Kyrie - they're great players, we fucking get it.
i would agree for the most part

and dude- i never and would never advocate for ANYONE to get banned. i seriously have zero clue where you get that.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep hoping they do. They aren't playing championship ball so I wouldn't be surprised, but shit happens. Nobody expected them to comeback from 3-1 last year in the Finals.

I did

My motto was Juice in 7 before the finals even started

You should have seen my original FB post after they went down 3-1 and I said 'Juice in 7"

ended up with like 200 likes on dat motherfucker because I bumped it because a bunch of people were calling me retarded.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id make Heatles cry like a the big mouth little bitch that he is. Guys like that are all talk.

ill guarantee you im bigger, faster, stronger, smarter- and a whole lot crazier.

Smart people don't need to try to tell or convince people what they are.
Chew on that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had 2 elite years, no finals MVP's, and only 1 championship.

He's barely in my top 50, maybe a tad outside of it, he could easily end up in the top 25, but I have him nowhere near there right now.

He's in my top 50. But I'm not putting him over Pippen and Wade (FINALS MVP SON!) like you said. Pippen would've swallowed Steph up on defense and Wade came up big on the biggest stage in 06. Plus, when playoff time came, Wade came to play. Dude has 14/15 years of coming up big. We're in agreement here.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're welcome :D

It's 10 minutes worth of shots, not just against the Pelicans.

I just gave what you asked for, stop being a hater & adding conditions after the fact. Whether you like him or not he's still a clutch shooter.

I am a hater, Steph can go fuck himself, and I'm still not watching it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would agree for the most part

and dude- i never and would never advocate for ANYONE to get banned. i seriously have zero clue where you get that.

Yeah, dunno. I'll go with you on that one, I know Dij was trying to get banned and wasn't sure if you did which is why I said I think or something along those lines. We're good - :suds:

Plus, we'll probably have more altercations again, but I'll never want you to get banned. You're my entertainment.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in my top 50. But I'm not putting him over Pippen and Wade (FINALS MVP SON!) like you said. Pippen would've swallowed Steph up on defense and Wade came up big on the biggest stage in 06. Plus, when playoff time came, Wade came to play. Dude has 14/15 years of coming up big. We're in agreement here.

Still the Best Finals MVP performance ever, imo.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TJL, wanted your opinion on this. I got Wade as 3rd best SG of all-time. Pistol Pete's a close 4th to me, but that's with my homer glasses on. How bout you?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TJL, wanted your opinion on this. I got Wade as 3rd best SG of all-time. Pistol Pete's a close 4th to me, but that's with my homer glasses on. How bout you?

lol................

lol................

Jordan
Kobe
Wade

if we're going by Primes I take Wade > Kobe

I'd take 06-11 wade over any version of Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.