• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, we're good. I don't have a problem with you. I don't care if you don't like the Dubs, Curry or Durant. I don't mind them, I'm still a Heat fan. I just side with the Dubs because it's going to be them or Cleveland in the Finals. #havetopickaside

I just throw shit and see if it sticks.

The reason I gave earlier for not liking Curry, btw, was that after last year all the casual fans were building him up to be this top 10 all time player, greatest season of all time, could be better than Jordan shit.

Even ESPN in their newer top 100 players of all time had him in front of guys like D-Wade and Pippen, I mean seriously? Fuck off

It's not really his fault at all, just the fans that have no clue what they're talking about, which is most

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A redneck from Seattle, Washington?

Is that a real thing?
would you have preffred hill rat? or some other deragatory term?

i went to undergrad with some st louis people and they all used the term "hoosier" instead of basically redneck/hillrat etc......lol.....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all well and good. thing is even though you STILL have to have some sort of a track record so to speak in order to call a player "clutch"...

examples...

Jerry West...

Kobe Bryant...

Michael Jordan...

point is one instance ain't doing it for me, that's all...

Sorry but that shot was more clutch than any jumper West or Kobe made. Of course, he needs time he's still young. Enjoy the show :yes:

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i went to undergrad with some st louis people and they all used the term "hoosier" instead of basically redneck/hillrat etc......lol.....

Well, there are rednecks in Missouri, we're talking about fucking Seattle, Washington, no redneck in their right mind would live there.

At least I don't think

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, but this opinion of Kyrie being "more clutch" seems to be based off of one finals performance...

i need a bigger sample size than that...

For me, it's not about clutch, but overall ability to score. Curry doesn't draw many fouls (although I believe he should get more, but that's for another day). He's probably the greatest perimeter shooting threat.

That being said, Kyrie's game and being able to take guys off the dribble and get to the basket put him over the top. It's not about being more clutch, it's having more tools to work with individually. Steph is better in a 5 on 5 setting, but in a 1 on 1, last second shot needed, there are a lot of other guys, including Kyrie, I would take over Steph.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just throw shit and see if it sticks.

The reason I gave earlier for not liking Curry, btw, was that after last year all the casual fans were building him up to be this top 10 all time player, greatest season of all time, could be better than Jordan shit.

Even ESPN in their newer top 100 players of all time had him in front of guys like D-Wade and Pippen, I mean seriously? Fuck off

It's not really his fault at all, just the fans that have no clue what they're talking about, which is most

Yeah, I can agree with that. If we're going to talk about a two-year stint (not including this year), then sure maybe we can start ranking Curry up there (not top 10 all-time). But given that I'm a big D-Wade guy, Wade's accomplished more in his career than Curry (no MVPs though). I see where you're coming from though.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, do you know what a redneck is?

Here is the old and new definition, I wouldn't put Heatles in either category, from his posts

Originally used as a term to describe a white person who worked outdoors. The sun made his neck red.

This has become a slander for low class people who do not want the country taken over by minorities, liberals and non whites. These people are vocal with their opinions.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what has Curry given you that proves he's clutch?

That was one of the clutchest shots in the history of the game, Curry has nothing close to that on his resume.

When you talk "Clutch", the sample size usually isn't very big.

And Kyrie/Curry have the same % from 3 land this year

You're welcome :D

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I can agree with that. If we're going to talk about a two-year stint (not including this year), then sure maybe we can start ranking Curry up there (not top 10 all-time). But given that I'm a big D-Wade guy, Wade's accomplished more in his career than Curry (no MVPs though). I see where you're coming from though.

He's had 2 elite years, no finals MVP's, and only 1 championship.

He's barely in my top 50, maybe a tad outside of it, he could easily end up in the top 25, but I have him nowhere near there right now.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think you are a red neck- but i would agree that you are less of a "group think" little bitch then most - at this point i could say the sky is blue and people would argue with me- i do agree you at least tell it like it is more than most at least-

though i wish both you and tjl would clean it up a little bit- gotta say the blue language - is in my opinion at least- a sign of mental weakness---- but thats obviously not a battle im gonna win on an internet web forum.

It's a web forum. If you truly troubled by what @TJL and I post then go on sites like 4chan or sub-reddit threads like toosoon or WTF.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're welcome :D

Lol, the still shot is a shot against the Pelicans, like I give a shit about Curry making game winners against teams like the Pelicans, I ain't watching that shit.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every last one of you could probably beat the shit out of me.

Never thrown a punch in my life.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss , I don't like you when we're talking Cavs, Heat, Lakers and occasionally the 2003 national title game. Outside of that, you're okay. Nothing against you as a person, although you're a little bitch when taking bets and you spout off novels where I really am not going to read all of that shit you post. And try getting off of your knees with Lebron and Kyrie - they're great players, we fucking get it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id make Heatles cry like a the big mouth little bitch that he is. Guys like that are all talk.

ill guarantee you im bigger, faster, stronger, smarter- and a whole lot crazier.

I disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.