• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a hater, Steph can go fuck himself, and I'm still not watching it.
I don't care if you watch it or not- the point has been made. You're now free to dislodge your foot from your throat though.

BTW-I also don't care about your opinion of Steph. Makes me no difference who you do & don't like.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if you watch it or not- the point has been made. You're now free to dislodge your foot from your throat though.

BTW-I also don't care about your opinion of Steph. Makes me no difference who you do & don't like.

He's a faggot

and I can't get my foot out of my throat because I can't life my fucking leg that high, yoga is overrated.

and I still would take Kyrie > Curry for last shot

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe you're crazy...

see? we agree on something...:dhd:
my dad was a rough neck on land rigs in ohio- and hitch hiked all around the country and canada before settling down. if i inherited half the crazy he had- thats PLENTY. I MIIIIGHT have a little bit of a temper/patience issue at times.

one of the funniest stories he told me was when he was going to his oil rig off the coast of Nigeria--- they had to drive from one city to another to catch the helicopter out to the rig--- and in the middle of the nigerian jungle they are pulled over by nigerian militiary police.

they are taken into huts and interrogated by dudes with machine guns.....

finally- the one guy in charge asks my dad--- "Do you know who Julio Iglesias is?"--- my dad says "what the singer?"----- the guy says--- "yes- you will bring me his tape!!"---- and my dad- smart ass that he is says-- "which one?- the one with willie nelson?"---- the guys in the hut confer -- and say "yes- julio iglesias with willie nelson".

luckily- my dad never saw them again- but every time he went back to Nigeria he had that tape on hhim. lol. that is a 100% true story right there- i swear to you.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my dad was a rough neck on land rigs in ohio- and hitch hiked all around the country and canada before settling down. if i inherited half the crazy he had- thats PLENTY. I MIIIIGHT have a little bit of a temper/patience issue at times.

one of the funniest stories he told me was when he was going to his oil rig off the coast of Nigeria--- they had to drive from one city to another to catch the helicopter out to the rig--- and in the middle of the nigerian jungle they are pulled over by nigerian militiary police.

they are taken into huts and interrogated by dudes with machine guns.....

finally- the one guy in charge asks my dad--- "Do you know who Julio Iglesias is?"--- my dad says "what the singer?"----- the guy says--- "yes- you will bring me his tape!!"---- and my dad- smart ass that he is says-- "which one?- the one with willie nelson?"---- the guys in the hut confer -- and say "yes- julio iglesias with willie nelson".

luckily- my dad never saw them again- but every time he went back to Nigeria he had that tape on hhim. lol. that is a 100% true story right there- i swear to you.

ok...

i was born and raised in one of the shitiest parts oh L.A. and my punkass dad broke an ash tray over my mom's head and left when i was 7...

#hardlyimpressed

#roseaboveitanyhow

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a faggot

and I can't get my foot out of my throat because I can't life my fucking leg that high, yoga is overrated.

and I still would take Kyrie > Curry for last shot

Well I don't know what "I can't life my fucking leg that high" means, but whatever.

And he may be a faggot, I don't know, don't care, but what I do know is he's a clutch shooter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok...

i was born and raised in one of the shitiest parts oh L.A. and my punkass dad broke an ash tray over my mom's head and left when i was 7...

#hardlyimpressed

#roseaboveitanyhow
yikes. uh yah- ill give you plenty of credit on that regard.

was downtown today teaching some underprivielged children the constitution and about police encounters- and was totally thrown off my element. I mean- to me its theory- this one kid had a story how at 10 30 in the morning 3 cop cars sped up to him while he was walking, surrounded him, hand cuffed him and put him against the hood of the car- and he had literally done NOTHING- just had left mcdonalds---

someoneh ad robbed the walgreens down the street.

its just eye opening to see thatside of it. freaking good hearted 15 year old kid.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't know what "I can't life my fucking leg that high" means, but whatever.

And he may be a faggot, I don't know, don't care, but what I do know is he's a clutch shooter.

lift*

You can make a 10 minute highlight film of any star in the league making clutch shots, but only very few do that in the finals of game 7, and that's why I would choose Kyrie > Curry

Curry ain't even the guy to take the last shot on his team anymore, it's KD.

And he's obviously not actually a faggot, he's married, but he's still a fag.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lift*

You can make a 10 minute highlight film of any start in the league making clutch shots, but only very few do that in the finals of game 7, and that's why I would choose Kyrie > Curry

Curry ain't even the guy to take the last shot on his team anymore, it's KD.

And he's obviously not actually a faggot, he's married, but he's still a fag.
You asked when has Curry been clutch & I provided plenty of proof. You don't have to keep trying to validate Kyrie's shot. I never disagreed that he's a clutch shooter too. Unlike you I'm able to give credit where credit is due.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loud-Noises.jpg

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked when has Curry been clutch & I provided plenty of proof. You don't have to keep trying to validate Kyrie's shot. I never disagreed that he's a clutch shooter too. Unlike you I'm able to give credit where credit is due.

All I ever said is that Kyrie is more clutch, and that's it too small of a sample size for both of them to really have a good argument about it because they're both pretty young.

BUT I REGRESS LAD, I'M AN ASSHOLE THAT HATES CURRY AND I CAN'T ADMIT THAT HE'S ANY GOOD

FUCK HIM

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes. uh yah- ill give you plenty of credit on that regard.

was downtown today teaching some underprivielged children the constitution and about police encounters- and was totally thrown off my element. I mean- to me its theory- this one kid had a story how at 10 30 in the morning 3 cop cars sped up to him while he was walking, surrounded him, hand cuffed him and put him against the hood of the car- and he had literally done NOTHING- just had left mcdonalds---

someoneh ad robbed the walgreens down the street.

its just eye opening to see thatside of it. freaking good hearted 15 year old kid.

trust me(or don't), no one would even SUSPECT i had a rough upbringing. went to college, joined the Air Force, participated in athletics, etc....

LOVE IT when someone tells me i can't do something...

now maybe you see why i respect people who overcome...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trust me(or don't), no one would even SUSPECT i had a rough upbringing. went to college, joined the Air Force, participated in athletics, etc....

LOVE IT when someone tells me i can't do something...

now maybe you see why i respect people who overcome...
what did u actually do in the air force?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
radio operator, maintainer and driver. lol wasn't a glamour job, but we were the guys that called for air strikes behind Army lines...

wasn't so bad though. will NEVER forget my military days...
Respect

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT I REGRESS LAD, I'M AN ASSHOLE THAT HATES CURRY AND I CAN'T ADMIT THAT HE'S ANY GOOD

FUCK HIM

Now, was that so hard to admit?? :dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
radio operator, maintainer and driver. lol wasn't a glamour job, but we were the guys that called for air strikes behind Army lines...

thats pretty cool. Did you ever serve anywhere besides the US?

my dad was on a carrier- the Coral Sea- and worked on the flight deck- he has a cool poster in the basement of the family house that you get when you cross over the equator--- they were in the south pacific , Australia etc.

said it was the best pot he ever smoked- thai stick in the Philippines. lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you for your service!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 hours until GO GO POWER RANGERS, I"M ABOUT TO LOSE MY FUCKING MIND

Voltron would kick the shit out of the Power Rangers. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.