• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
radio operator, maintainer and driver. lol wasn't a glamour job, but we were the guys that called for air strikes behind Army lines...

wasn't so bad though. will NEVER forget my military days...

tenor.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trust me(or don't), no one would even SUSPECT i had a rough upbringing. went to college, joined the Air Force, participated in athletics, etc....

LOVE IT when someone tells me i can't do something...

now maybe you see why i respect people who overcome...

I don't mean to brag, but no one had a harder life than me.

I was born in the jungles of Madhya Pradesh, India. My parents were both refugees, and they were kidnapped around the time I was 4 by locals, I was left in the midst of the Jungle, alone as my parents were dragged away from me.

We had a shack that was about the size of 3 cubicles, I was too afraid to leave the shack for probably 2 whole days, then I heard some noises, and looked out the door, and there was a black panther, and at the time I was only 4, I just thought it was a big fucking cat. So I went and petted it, and it grabbed me up and onto his back. He led me deep into the forest where my shack, which I would never be able to find again, was no longer visible, he handed me off to a mother wolf who had just had some cubs. She tended to me as a needed, for probably close to a year, and then rumors had spread throughout the jungle that my mother wolf was homing a man cub. So, what I call the biggest pussy of the jungle, the Tiger of Madhya, came looking for me. He warned my family that if they didn't get rid of me in a matter of days that he would slaughter them all. So then I ran away, scared for my family, and I ran into the panther and his friend, a big fucking bear. We hungout for a long time, the bear was very kind to me, very loving, but eventually we went too deep into the jungle, and I was kidnapped my an orangutan, and at his palace I ran into the same monkeys that had kidnapped my parents.

I snuck around the palace, and eventually I got away from the organutan and his monkeys, and on the outskirts of the palace, I find my parents, cold, naked, and hiding, scared for their lives. The Panther and Bear caught up to us, and I introduced my parents, who were now terrified, but came to love them as much as I did. The panther and bear led us back to the shack, where I guess the panther remembered, and then we got the fuck out of dodge, fam. So I moved back to America at the ripe age of 6, and never turned back.

That's my story, beat that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy :Smarter + More Informed=Tristan>>>Whiteside

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to brag, but no one had a harder life than me.

I was born in the jungles of Madhya Pradesh, India. My parents were both refugees, and they were kidnapped around the time I was 4 by locals, I was left in the midst of the Jungle, alone as my parents were dragged away from me.

We had a shack that was about the size of 3 cubicles, I was too afraid to leave the shack for probably 2 whole days, then I heard some noises, and looked out the door, and there was a black panther, and at the time I was only 4, I just thought it was a big fucking cat. So I went and petted it, and it grabbed me up and onto his back. He led me deep into the forest where my shack, which I would never be able to find again, was no longer visible, he handed me off to a mother wolf who had just had some cubs. She tended to me as a needed, for probably close to a year, and then rumors had spread throughout the jungle that my mother wolf was homing a man cub. So, what I call the biggest pussy of the jungle, the Tiger of Madhya, came looking for me. He warned my family that if they didn't get rid of me in a matter of days that he would slaughter them all. So then I ran away, scared for my family, and I ran into the panther and his friend, a big fucking bear. We hungout for a long time, the bear was very kind to me, very loving, but eventually we went too deep into the jungle, and I was kidnapped my an orangutan, and at his palace I ran into the same monkeys that had kidnapped my parents.

I snuck around the palace, and eventually I got away from the organutan and his monkeys, and on the outskirts of the palace, I find my parents, cold, naked, and hiding, scared for their lives. The Panther and Bear caught up to us, and I introduced my parents, who were now terrified, but came to love them as much as I did. The panther and bear led us back to the shack, where I guess the panther remembered, and then we got the fuck out of dodge, fam. So I moved back to America at the ripe age of 6, and never turned back.

That's my story, beat that.

My story is exactly what happened to Steve Martin in The Jerk

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk who Voltron is, I was 3 when the Power Rangers came out, Voltron can suck my balls

You can bash on the Warriors and Curry all you want but the fuck if I'm gonna stand here and let you talk shit about Volton....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats pretty cool. Did you ever serve anywhere besides the US?

my dad was on a carrier- the Coral Sea- and worked on the flight deck- he has a cool poster in the basement of the family house that you get when you cross over the equator--- they were in the south pacific , Australia etc.

said it was the best pot he ever smoked- thai stick in the Philippines. lol

unfortunately no. they WERE gonna send me to Korea towards the end of my "tenure",but they never got around to it...

funny thing about Korea. their war happened way the hell back in 1950, lasted roughly 3 years, and they NEVER signed a peace treaty...

wonder if they STILL take pot shots at each other around the DMZ. they did when i was in...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately no. they WERE gonna send me to Korea towards the end of my "tenure",but they never got around to it...

funny thing about Korea. their war happened way the hell back in 1950, lasted roughly 3 years, and they NEVER signed a peace treaty...

wonder if they STILL take pot shots at each other around the DMZ. they did when i was in...
I read that they specifically pick tall soldiers to be on the DMZ to scare the shit out of the north koreans so they think all americans are giants. lol.

my grandpa trained for Korea- he was a ranger- and trained to be a parachuter- but the units took such heavy causalities they scrapped that type of unit formation right before he was about to go over.....

my other grandpa was actually the gunner on torpedo bombers in the pacific during ww II....now THAT is fucking crazy sht there---- shooting at jap fighters trying to shoot you down before you drop your bomb and go home....

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can bash on the Warriors and Curry all you want but the fuck if I'm gonna stand here and let you talk shit about Volton....

It came out in 1984 and ended in 1985?

Power rangers came out in 93 (I was actually 2), and is still going

Power Rangers > BumTron

OPEN AND SHUT CASE

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It came out in 1984 and ended in 1985?

Power rangers came out in 93 (I was actually 2), and is still going

Power Rangers > BumTron

OPEN AND SHUT CASE

Pink ranger was always my favorite though. She can still get it...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

What do you think about what happened today with the Bill?

Think it was a good thing or bad?

Everyone here at my work seems to think we're going to be out of jobs soon, we have been losing a lot of money the last 4 or 5 years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
radio operator, maintainer and driver. lol wasn't a glamour job, but we were the guys that called for air strikes behind Army lines...

wasn't so bad though. will NEVER forget my military days...

Marine Corps made me the man I am today......not sure if that's a good thing or not. I used to be really shy and avoid confrontation. Those days are long gone.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude the warriors are a great team- one of the- if not the most talented team in NBA history at the top of their roster---- i just despise them.

Curry and his chewing on his mouth guard and front running anticts

draymond and his dick fetish

klay and his big mouth.

durant such a phony...

but i gotta admit- i dunno if any team has ever had 4 top 15 (in my opinion) playeres on the same team in NBA history.

only reason the Cavs have the chance they have is because they have LeBron Raymond James.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude the warriors are a great team- one of the- if not the most talented team in NBA history at the top of their roster---- i just despise them.

Curry and his chewing on his mouth guard and front running anticts

draymond and his dick fetish

klay and his big mouth.

durant such a phony...

but i gotta admit- i dunno if any team has ever had 4 top 15 (in my opinion) playeres on the same team in NBA history.

only reason the Cavs have the chance they have is because they have LeBron Raymond James.

But what does this have to do with Voltron?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

What do you think about what happened today with the Bill?

Think it was a good thing or bad?

Everyone here at my work seems to think we're going to be out of jobs soon, we have been losing a lot of money the last 4 or 5 years.
the health care bill?

i love the analgoy people have put out---- the republicans have been the dog chasing the car for 7 years now- and they finally caught the car and dont know what to do with it

correct me if i am wrong- but one of the reasons the bill is such bullshit is because they can only pass it as a budget reconcilliation bill- which cant be fillibustered

if it was an actual bill with substantive changes- its subject to fillibuster---- so its the worst of both worlds--- they cant make any substantive changes- they can just gut it--- which makes it pretty much impossible to pass

All the democrats hate it--- the moderate republicans hate it- the hard core republicans hate it- there is a small swath of middle of the road republicans that actually like it.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the health care bill?

i love the analgoy people have put out---- the republicans have been the dog chasing the car for 7 years now- and they finally caught the car and dont know what to do with it

correct me if i am wrong- but one of the reasons the bill is such bullshit is because they can only pass it as a budget reconcilliation bill- which cant be fillibustered

if it was an actual bill with substantive changes- its subject to fillibuster---- so its the worst of both worlds--- they cant make any substantive changes- they can just gut it--- which makes it pretty much impossible to pass

All the democrats hate it--- the moderate republicans hate it- the hard core republicans hate it- there is a small swath of middle of the road republicans that actually like it.

I hate it

But I'm talking about work here, if I'm not mistaken, me and him both work in the medical field.

Status
Not open for further replies.