• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Heat fan, we are talking shit about the Warriors, what does that have to do with the heat.

Fuck the Warriors, fuck the Cavs, fuck LeBron, fuck Druant

Just because you and the rest of the SportsHoopla Heat fans double as Golden Shower pussy fans doesn't mean I have to join your little fucking stable.

You gotta lot of anger in that pantsuit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of the time I sat at the nerd table in High School, and they told me I wasn't allowed to sit with them, I was just trying to be nice, give them some friends, and sit with them.

Then they told me "to know my role" essentially, so me and the rest of the baseball team tormented them for the rest of the year.

You're walking a thin line right now, very thin, and all I'm going to tell you right now, is to tread lightly.
just out of curiosity what did position did you play?

i played baseball too- was a terrible terrible hitter--- and probably a worse outfielder--- but threw some GAS. lefty.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep fucking with me @TJL

@Heatles84 and I will do this to you.

9cdef66455ff7b2feb9ac63ab7b41868.jpg

giphy.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i played baseball too- was a terrible terrible hitter--- and probably a worse outfielder--- but threw some GAS. lefty.

1B and pitched, had surgery on my elbow when I was 16, my left arm still doesn't bend out straight.

I was a good fielder, but it's first base lol I hit really good, that was about it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bench warmer

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least he is honest and speaks his mind instead of kissing ass.

I dont like the HEat. I dont like the Lakers. I dont like the Warriors. I dont like the Knicks. Its refreshing to actually see someone speak there mind instead of being afraid to offend someone elses favorite team and get on their bad side.

Shut your bitch ass up. I've had no problem speaking my mind. I don't like you and I don't like the Cavs. I've made that apparent. I've put in your face so much you cried like a little bitch to @Mecca. You even had a week long vagina aching session because I called you a red-kneed cum-faced douche (something along those lines). You just like his opinion because he shares the same views about the Warriors that you do.

With your oversized ego, try not getting a myocardial fracture while getting up from off your knees blowing @TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1B and pitched, had surgery on my elbow when I was 16, my left arm still doesn't bend out straight.

I was a good fielder, but it's first base lol I hit really good, that was about it.
thats kinda crazy. I had 2 shoulder surgeries when i was 17. I could hit low eighties in the summer after my soph. year---- just had bad mechanics and threw too many pitches.

id over-throw against lefties and fucking drill them all the time. lol.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut your bitch ass up. I've had no problem speaking my mind. I don't like you and I don't like the Cavs. I've made that apparent. I've put in your face so much you cried like a little bitch to @Mecca. You even had a week long vagina aching session because I called you a red-kneed cum-faced douche (something along those lines). You just like his opinion because he shares the same views about the Warriors that you do.

With your oversized ego, try not getting a myocardial fracture while getting up from off your knees blowing @TJL

Woah, I just got notification and I thought you were quoting me lmfao

Then I noticed the mention at the end

whew.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak your mind, LOL. I remember speaking my mind and HurricaneDipShit tried to get my ass banned. I'm sure there was a comment or two from Wiggy as well supporting it. Wiggy doesn't want me to speak my mind, I'll send that bitch into a coma.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah, I just got notification and I thought you were quoting me lmfao

Then I noticed the mention at the end

whew.gif

Nah, we're good. I don't have a problem with you. I don't care if you don't like the Dubs, Curry or Durant. I don't mind them, I'm still a Heat fan. I just side with the Dubs because it's going to be them or Cleveland in the Finals. #havetopickaside

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats kinda crazy. I had 2 shoulder surgeries when i was 17. I could hit low eighties in the summer after my soph. year---- just had bad mechanics and threw too many pitches.

id over-throw against lefties and fucking drill them all the time. lol.
Yea, my ceiling was about D-2 level, I made an NAIA team but decided not to go play there because it was in BFE Bama and fuck that noise.

I don't miss it though, I play softball on Monday's/Tuesdays and that's enough for me.

I got burned out, playing year round probably over 100 games a year between AAU and all the shit from the time I was 10-16

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i still think you are a red neck- but i would agree that you are less of a "group think" little bitch then most - at this point i could say the sky is blue and people would argue with me- i do agree you at least tell it like it is more than most at least-

though i wish both you and tjl would clean it up a little bit- gotta say the blue language - is in my opinion at least- a sign of mental weakness---- but thats obviously not a battle im gonna win on an internet web forum.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think you are a red neck- but i would agree that you are less of a "group think" little bitch then most - at this point i could say the sky is blue and people would argue with me- i do agree you at least tell it like it is more than most at least-

though i wish both you and tjl would clean it up a little bit- gotta say the blue language - is in my opinion at least- a sign of mental weakness---- but thats obviously not a battle im gonna win on an internet web forum.

A redneck from Seattle, Washington?

Is that a real thing?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

f29.png

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, my ceiling was about D-2 level, I made an NAIA team but decided not to go play there because it was in BFE Bama and fuck that noise.

I don't miss it though, I play softball on Monday's/Tuesdays and that's enough for me.

I got burned out, playing year round probably over 100 games a year between AAU and all the shit from the time I was 10-16
yah i just got my arm burned out too-

unlike an elbow which can be repaired- once you have shoulder surgery you are just kinda fucked...i got back maybe 80% of my velocity but could never reach 80s again.....i had the 2nd surgery to clean out scar tissue but it was just never teh same--- just played intermurals etc. throughout college....

i had a nasty fucking 2 seamer--- my mechanics werent that great- but im kinda big - like 6'1" 210 back then (im prob like 200) now--- my two seamer would run like crazy-

the most fucked up thing that happened to me was the high school coaches tried to "correct" my mechancis and make me throw overhand more---- and it put too much stress on my shoulder. torn labrum- frayed rotator- wish i wouldve just stayed at three-quarters arm slot - id prefer elbow issues over shoulder anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.