• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck his numbers, Iggy deserved that MVP, Curry shit the bed that whole Finals and everyone knew it, dudes a massive can.

If his pro basketball dad, one of the best shooters in the game didn't' completely change his shot and approach he would be jack and shit, which he's already close to that now.

draft09_curry_kid.jpg

I don't believe genetics passes down shot making ability and work ethic.

I have no issues with Steph. His show shows he puts in hours at the gym working on it. Just say you don't like him, nothing wrong with that. I don't like Lebron, and I just call it 100.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was LeBron, I'd be so much more douchier than he actually is.

I would literally just walk in like the big dick in the room everywhere I went, piss on people, talk down to people, I would be degenerate a gambler that gets my father killed, call myself the GOAT every chance I get

I would leave my team in the Prime of my career to go play a sport I hadn't played since HS

You know, kind of like Jordan
if Jordan played in this era of over-analyzation and social media he would have been constantly shredded even worse than LeBron is. Jordan came around at the perfect time.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So:

Steph Curry is wack
Lebron owns KD
Kyrie is best young point in the game
Warriors have no bench
Kevin Love shut Curry down
Tristan Thompson > Whiteside
Kyrie most clutch player

Then why not accept the Warriors over the Cavs straight up? I mean with all that logic above, I think it's a snap decision right?

Bc Wiggy's pussy is ragged out.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe genetics passes down shot making ability and work ethic.

I have no issues with Steph. His show shows he puts in hours at the gym working on it. Just say you don't like him, nothing wrong with that. I don't like Lebron, and I just call it 100.
I already did say I don't like him, and I explained why a few posts ago.

I also don't like this whole "work ethic" bullshit, they all have great work ethic, and everyone shits on LeBron because he's a freak, but in reality he works just as hard as anyone and had a 99% chance not to make it out the hood or even get to his 16th birthday with his up bringing.

So fucking spare me that god damn bullshit

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how you could disagree with that assessment, even CitySushi the GS fan agreed with him.

sorry, but this opinion of Kyrie being "more clutch" seems to be based off of one finals performance...

i need a bigger sample size than that...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already did say I don't like him, and I explained why a few posts ago.

I also don't like this whole "work ethic" bullshit, they all have great work ethic, and everyone shits on LeBron because he's a freak, but in reality he works just as hard as anyone and had a 99% chance not to make it out the hood or even get to his 16th birthday with his up bringing.

So fucking spare me that god damn bullshit

There's a shit ton of posts, I'm not going back to read why you don't like Curry. Personally, I don't give a shit why you don't like him. I like his story as Sushi pointed out. And I never said Lebron doesn't work out - it's evident that he does. But to say he had a silver spoon is laughable. Dude was told he wasn't good enough for the NBA and never played at a big time college. If you think he comes off as arrogant than have at it. I'm just pointing out a flaw.

My .02.

Reactions: LAD

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, but this opinion of Kyrie being "more clutch" seems to be based off of one finals performance...

i need a bigger sample size than that...

Well, what has Curry given you that proves he's clutch?

That was one of the clutchest shots in the history of the game, Curry has nothing close to that on his resume.

When you talk "Clutch", the sample size usually isn't very big.

And Kyrie/Curry have the same % from 3 land this year

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a shit ton of posts, I'm not going back to read why you don't like Curry. Personally, I don't give a shit why you don't like him. I like his story as Sushi pointed out. And I never said Lebron doesn't work out - it's evident that he does. But to say he had a silver spoon is laughable. Dude was told he wasn't good enough for the NBA and never played at a big time college. If you think he comes off as arrogant than have at it. I'm just pointing out a flaw.

My .02.

Good for you

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, everyone bitches about LeBron's whining, but no one seems to remember Curry's dumb ass wife tweeting that the NBA is fucking rigged because that ass clown led his team to a catastrophic besmirching.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was one of the clutchest shots in the history of the game, Curry has nothing close to that on his resume.

Kyrie has an insane amt. of game winners/late shots for so early in his career. Its really unbelievable when you look at it. I could post examples- but no one wants to go through it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you go back to being a Heat fan? Thanks

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today made me remember why I pulled for the Cavs in the finals last year

Because silver spoon up his ass Curry has his nuts in everyone's mouth, fascinating stuff.

If it's not Heat in 6

Best believe it's Cavs in 7 over those massive choke artists

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, everyone bitches about LeBron's whining, but no one seems to remember Curry's dumb ass wife tweeting that the NBA is fucking rigged because that ass clown led his team to a catastrophic besmirching.

just saw it live sry

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you go back to being a Heat fan? Thanks

I am a Heat fan, we are talking shit about the Warriors, what does that have to do with the heat.

Fuck the Warriors, fuck the Cavs, fuck LeBron, fuck Druant

Just because you and the rest of the SportsHoopla Heat fans double as Golden Shower pussy fans doesn't mean I have to join your little fucking stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.