• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie really has had a great year coming off that spectacular Finals Performance.

25.6 pts per game (most ever for an LBJ teammate), 47.5% from the field, 39.8% from 3, 5.8 apg (most ever for an LBJ teammate).

LeBron did a great job when he decided to come play with this up-and-coming star who has not even hit his prime yet. Plus- he is the best dribbler in the NBA- and has such a diverse game- long range from 3, mid range and all those dazzling layups at the hoop.

There is no way to defend him- if you play up on him- he will blow by you- if you give him space- he will drain jumpers on you all day. Offensively- he has a package of skills that maybe only 2-3 guys in the NBA have.

"and if he defends he's an open gate to the basket"...:heh:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes just so fake and such a nancy. he should never even be mentioned in the same sentence as LeBron James. 20 years from now when we look back people are gonna think its a joke he took one of LeBron's mvps

He's definitely LeBron's bitch, no question about that.

I remember in the finals when people were already saying he was better than leBron because he torched old ass Kobe and the Flakes.

I got so fucking mad, I literally relished in the tears on FB when we dropped those motherfuckers in 5 games.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm not alright, that fucking D-bag and his injury prone pool noodle legs cost me $2000
hqdefault.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ABSOLUTELY

The only one worse imo is silver spoon up his ass Curry, was so happy when Durant took that Flash in the Pan down a few pegs this year.
Nike played that one perfect--- they gutted under armour and currys status and raised up their own with Durant.

Curry winning 2 mvps is looking pretty bad too now to be honest....he def. deserved the one last year though--- the other one? gmafb.

hes such a front runner. He had no clue how to respond after being punched in the mouth last finals. He is the biggest front runner shit talker i have ever seen- dancing and playing with his mouth guard---

people actually tried to say he had eclipsed lebron----- that went away REAL quick after the last 2 finals though where his shortcomings were laid to bare for everyone to see.

Kyrie Irving is a lot closer to Steph Curry then Steph Curry is to LeBron James.

Reactions: TJL

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ABSOLUTELY

The only one worse imo is silver spoon up his ass Curry, was so happy when Durant took that Flash in the Pan down a few pegs this year.

Two time, flash in the pan, IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 time Finals MVP, imo.

1 elite season, now not, even the best on his team, imo.

Bailed out, by Iggy and Welvin the Great, for his one ring, imo.

He's a pussy, imo.
Kyrie Irving smoked him last Finals.

It has to be so what humiliating when you are the "two time reigning mvp"--- to have the best player in the league so thoroughly outperform you- and the other teams 2nd best player also outperform you- and hit the championship winning shot right in your fucking face--- and then to have Kevin Love shut your ass down on the other end.

Reactions: TJL

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 time Finals MVP, imo.

1 elite season, now not, even the best on his team.

Andre got the honorary MVP. Look at Steph's numbers in the finals, he was clearly the Warriors best player.

But total silver spoon though.

-No major college programs offered him a scholarship
-Went to Davidson balled out
-Teams thought he was still not good enough and wasn't sure he could be a point
-Worked his ass off to be where he's at.

But yeah, he got everything handed to him for sure.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre got the honorary MVP. Look at Steph's numbers in the finals, he was clearly the Warriors best player.

But total silver spoon though.

-No major college programs offered him a scholarship
-Went to Davidson balled out
-Teams thought he was still not good enough and wasn't sure he could be a point
-Worked his ass off to be where he's at.

But yeah, he got everything handed to him for sure.

Fuck his numbers, Iggy deserved that MVP, Curry shit the bed that whole Finals and everyone knew it, dudes a massive can.

If his pro basketball dad, one of the best shooters in the game didn't' completely change his shot and approach he would be jack and shit, which he's already close to that now.

draft09_curry_kid.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nike played that one perfect--- they gutted under armour and currys status and raised up their own with Durant.

Curry winning 2 mvps is looking pretty bad too now to be honest....he def. deserved the one last year though--- the other one? gmafb.

hes such a front runner. He had no clue how to respond after being punched in the mouth last finals. He is the biggest front runner shit talker i have ever seen- dancing and playing with his mouth guard---

people actually tried to say he had eclipsed lebron----- that went away REAL quick after the last 2 finals though where his shortcomings were laid to bare for everyone to see.

Kyrie Irving is a lot closer to Steph Curry then Steph Curry is to LeBron James.

Kevin Durant (knee) was doing some full-court sprints at shootaround on Friday.

He was also doing some dribbling moves and some shooting. Durant is coming along faster than expected and it may not be long before he's taking on some contact. There still is no timetable, but a return in early April seems feasible

#partyover

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing FiTP will be remembered for is being the first UNANIMOUS MVP to blow a 3-1 lead.

LMFAO

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving smoked him last Finals.

It has to be so what humiliating when you are the "two time reigning mvp"--- to have the best player in the league so thoroughly outperform you- and the other teams 2nd best player also outperform you- and hit the championship winning shot right in your fucking face--- and then to have Kevin Love shut your ass down on the other end.

So:

Steph Curry is wack
Lebron owns KD
Kyrie is best young point in the game
Warriors have no bench
Kevin Love shut Curry down
Tristan Thompson > Whiteside
Kyrie most clutch player

Then why not accept the Warriors over the Cavs straight up? I mean with all that logic above, I think it's a snap decision right?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck his numbers, Iggy deserved that MVP, Curry shit the bed that whole Finals and everyone knew it, dudes a massive can.

If his pro basketball dad, one of the best shooters in the game didn't' completely change his shot and approach he would be jack and shit, which he's already close to that now.

draft09_curry_kid.jpg

So, Steph got coaching to help his game, by his dad? Yeah, what an asshole.

It's not like his hours and hours of practice had anything to do with it too.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD is mentally weak...

but Lebron is a god and NOT mentally weak...

amazing...

guess maybe we'll see KD's mommy kiss the booboos on HIS forehead if he scrapes it falling outta bounds...:lol:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So:

Steph Curry is wack
Lebron owns KD
Warriors have no bench

Kyrie most clutch player

Then why not accept the Warriors over the Cavs straight up? I mean with all that logic above, I think it's a snap decision right?

All of the bolded are true.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So:

Steph Curry is wack
Lebron owns KD
Warriors have no bench
Kyrie most clutch player

steph curry is a great player- i even said he deserved last years MVP- and is prob. the best shooter that ever lived---- but hes a lot closer to kyrie irving then he is to lebron james.

and lebron OWNS durant. yes

and yes---- Kyrie hits a huge shot in Currys eye----Curry triest o match- gets the matchup he wants against Love- and BRICKS IT

Status
Not open for further replies.