• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wanted them to get the 8 seed a couple years ago until they choked it away.

How did they choke it away? Bosh had blood clots. That's not choking anything away.

If Lebron tears his ACL tomorrow and the Cavs fall to the 3rd seed. Would you say they choked away a top 2 seed or just acknowledge that this took place because their best player went down with a season ending injury.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you're going to be so nervous if the Heat play the Cavs in the yoffs, it's going to be absolutely hilarious.

The way you live vicariously thru this team and thru LeBron's small cock is a reflection on how tiny of a person you are.

No matter what Wiggy, I'm going to wake up (MOST LIKE AFTER A HEAT IN 6 WIN), and my life won't change at all. I'm going to go to work, probably toalk about the game with co-workers for 5 minutes, and go back to my normal life.

You on the other hand? What the fuck else is their to do in Canland but to run around like a mindless troglodyte parading like you actually did something with your life when your sports team won lmfao

News flash Wiggy, you're not on the team, you don't get paid if they win, you're a fan, stop embarrassing yourself by acting like some informed bum.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know if the Sixers can afford to give up any wings/guards---- I mean- you have a ton of front court players- shit- Saric is a better fit at the 4 then the 3...its like they forgot that you actually need guards....might have to bite the bullet on that one and overpay to keep him since what exactly is the alternative? prob. have the the worst 1-3 in the league- Covington is the only one that is worth anything.

at some point you need to go from asset collection to actually trying to win- and if this isnt the offseason when will it ever happen?

Agreed on that but Covington is signed through 2017-2018 so it's not an immediate concern. TLC looks like he may be able to contribute from the wing. Maybe Justin Anderson (but I won't hold my breath.)

I just don't see the comparison to Crabbe, Batum, or any of the other guys who received big contracts this offseason.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....thanks...this is when i know i got you---- when you stop talking about basketball and get insulting. Thats the precise moment that i know your little brain is on fire and you have nothing else you can say to backup a basketball point so you start running your mouth. Its when i know i have won.

:) and i dont even have to get insulting to do it.
I'm sipping coffee, about to go to the breakroom and eat lunch.

I don't have to live my life thru my favorite sports teams because I'm not a miserable sad sack of shit like you Wiggy.

Going to be brutally honest here, you're the biggest faggot I've ever seen on a sports forum, bar none.

You should honestly be proud of that, but instead you just act all offended like the Dumb Dildo you are.

Now know your role and shut your fucking mouth, Heat in 6, bitch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they choke it away? Bosh had blood clots. That's not choking anything away.

If Lebron tears his ACL tomorrow and the Cavs fall to the 3rd seed. Would you say they choked away a top 2 seed or just acknowledge that this took place because their best player went down with a season ending injury.
"choked away a two seed"-- is that even a thing?

i dont think the Cavs give a fuck if they are the 1 seed or the 8 seed.

When you have gone into Golden State and won 2 games there on the road- when the Warriors hadnt lost 2 in a row at home in literally years- and they capped off the greatest comeback in NBA HISTORY- you really think they care if Boston gets 1 more home game?

their PRIORITY- is to have everyone healthy come playoff time. WAY WAY WAY down the list after that #1 priority- is seeding. I mean- cmon you should know better.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the past, I would advise to not pick against James in a best of 7 vs the EC, however, this is by FAR the worst defensive team he has ever went to war with.
I know last year we were asking if the Cave were vulnerable, but then they figured it out the 2nd half.
This season, when have they ever been consistently good in general, or good defensively at all?

Not sure how they change it, but we will see.

J.R. has been bad, which is something the Cavs weren't counting on.
Maybe he got lazy after signing the big contact?
I don't want to hear about the injury, because he was terrible before it.

No, that would only happen to Whiteside using Wiggy-logic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sipping coffee, about to go to the breakroom and eat lunch.

I don't have to live my life thru my favorite sports teams because I'm not a miserable sad sack of shit like you Wiggy.

Going to be brutally honest here, you're the biggest faggot I've ever seen on a sports forum, bar none.

You should honestly be proud of that, but instead you just act all offended like the Dumb Dildo you are.

Now know your role and shut your fucking mouth, Heat in 6, bitch.
i dunno- when you constantly use insults against multiple people online- multiple people that you have never met and will never meet- it sure seems like you are pissed off about something. lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"choked away a two seed"-- is that even a thing?

i dont think the Cavs give a fuck if they are the 1 seed or the 8 seed.

When you have gone into Golden State and won 2 games there on the road- when the Warriors hadnt lost 2 in a row at home in literally years- and they capped off the greatest comeback in NBA HISTORY- you really think they care if Boston gets 1 more home game?

their PRIORITY- is to have everyone healthy come playoff time. WAY WAY WAY down the list after that #1 priority- is seeding. I mean- cmon you should know better.

Sounds like an excuse in case they fall.
If thats the case, why not mix and match when they rest?
Why bring Love back early?
Why play Kyrie so quick after the knee issue?
Why not just limit James to no more than 28-30 mpg moving forward?

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they need to get some continuity going.

last night was the FIRST game all season where they had their full contingent of playoff-rotation players avaliable.

If they dropped to the 7 seed-- but they were healthy, and everyone figured out their roles and they start gelling - that is INFINITELY more important then seeding.

this should be their priority list

A. Get everyone healthy- becuase no matter what anyone says- the only team that can beat the Cavs in the East is the Cavs.

B. Get everyone on the same page. Figure out rotations. Figure out who plays best with who- experiment with lineups etc.

C. Seeding

while other teams are fighting tooth and nail for a playoff spot and or position- the Cavs have the luxury to set themselves up as best as possible for a long playoff run- because they are just that fucking good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His excuses are so hilarious

Reactions: TJL

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a joke right?

Beale and Wall- for seemingly for the FIRST time in their careers are actually healthytogether. Those 2 guys have been decimated by injuries over the last few years. IF there is one team you would NOT want to follow I couldnt think of one that would be above the Wizards.

And I said the Wizards are a team to watch out for...BOOM.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and excuses about what?

the Cavs are the defending Champs and the 1 seed in the East- wtf are you even talking about? lol Not only that- but- you- yourself- just said no one is beating them in the EAst.

i mean, wtf are you guys even talking about?

just enjoy your little run to the 8 seed and the ass stomping you will be on the receiving end of while the Cavs go to the Finals for the 3rd year in a row. LOL.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno- when you constantly use insults against multiple people online- multiple people that you have never met and will never meet- it sure seems like you are pissed off about something. lol.

This is me right now

RbgYhzI.gif

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're good, Wiggy.....now that I have that out of the way. You saying anybody else shouldn't insult others?

Let's keep it 100....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar Ball is sickening.

Why is ESPN giving him a platform?

I wanted to Vom listening to him and Stephen A.

Bron need to get some goons.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think your constipation can be cured with more fiber in your diet little buddy. You dont want to blow a blood vessel in your brain squeezing out that turd man.

I drink a lot of coffee, causes a ton of shits, too much actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.