• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
In a great mood today for some reason, despite the activity on Sunday.

Prolly cause I'm off today.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dildo is a rather useful tool to a lonely or deprived woman.....I can think of worse insults to be called.
Not only women....just sayin

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just funny being called a homer when the Cavs ARE JUST THAT FUCKING GOOD.

I mean- the Indians made the world series last year- despite a slew of injuries- and i love baseball- but im not losing my mind over the Tribe even though they have a great roster- they are right there with anyone.

Its just different with the Cavs. The Cavs ARE just that damn good. I mean- there 2 seasons they have LOST 4 games combined in the EAstern Conference. They have NEVER LOST a series when Kyrie/Bron/Love are healthy. they have LeBron- the best player on the planet- and one of the easily top 5 greatest of all time. They have the highest spending basketball team in NBA history. I mean- cmon now.

There is a differene between being a very good team that made it to game 7 of the world series like the Indians--- dont get me wrong- very good team- but thereis no doubt they can be beaten before the world series

the Cavs--- top 5 player of all time in his prime- highest payroll in history- defending champs- 1 seed- greatest comeback in the history of the league stopping the Warriors from having the biggest winning sseason in NBA history.

they are simply not enough superlatives to describe the greatness of the Cavs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean- the Indians made the world series last year- despite a slew of injuries- and i love baseball- but im not losing my mind over the Tribe even though they have a great roster- they are right there with anyone.

Its just different with the Cavs. The Cavs ARE just that damn good. I mean- there 2 seasons they have LOST 4 games combined in the EAstern Conference. They have NEVER LOST a series when Kyrie/Bron/Love are healthy. they have LeBron- the best player on the planet- and one of the easily top 5 greatest of all time. They have the highest spending basketball team in NBA history. I mean- cmon now.

There is a differene between being a very good team that made it to game 7 of the world series like the Indians--- dont get me wrong- very good team- but thereis no doubt they can be beaten before the world series

the Cavs--- top 5 player of all time in his prime- highest payroll in history- defending champs- 1 seed- greatest comeback in the history of the league stopping the Warriors from having the biggest winning sseason in NBA history.

I think you're more hoping they figure it out and get "that good".
They have been far from it all season so far.
Theyre a .500 road team.
What the fuck have u been watching?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really need to get some friends-maybe a woman. Hell, even a hobby. To be this sprung on a sports team is pretty scary.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for everyone when I say this, Wiggy is a massive can and Heat in 6.
Well post #21490 should be a gem to you....

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. The Cavs aren't that good, they would be the 4th best team in the West.

2. The Indians won't make the playoffs this year.

3. The Cavs aren't THAT DAMN GOOD, they just lost to the Chicken Nuggets.

4. Kyrie/Bron/Love don't lose when they're healthy because all three are never healthy, LMFAO

5. The Cavs can and will be beaten before the NBA Finals this year.

6. LeBron is not most definitely a top 5 player of all time, he's definitely top 10, but many people have him out of the top 5.

7. Defending champs because Welvin the Great got suspended

8. You have one championship, you're not a dynasty, you're not one of the greatest teams of all time, no one will remember last year or this years team for anything but the fact you beat Stephanie and the 73 win Warios.

9. You're a can.

10. I once again think I speak for everyone in here, we're sick of your novels, we're sick of your obsession with the Heat, we're sick of your everyday regurgitation about how the Cavs are the best team ever and how Kyrie is the best PG of all time. No one gives a shit, no gives shit about CANLand, your opinion, or the fact that you obviously have some homo-erotic fantasies about being tag teamed by The Queen and Kylie.

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're more hoping they figure it out and get "that good".
They have been far from it all season so far.
Theyre a .500 road team.
What the fuck have u been watching?
they were basically a .500 road team their first year too- and made it to game 6 of the Finals without Kyrie and Love--- with Delly being hospitalized and with shumpert not beng able to lift his arm over his head.

If you think anyone in Cleveland is panicking when they are the defending champs, and have LeBron James/Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love healthy- you are out of your mind.

this roster is loaded. They havent played to the best of their abilities- because of injuries/trades/signings- but are on the right track.

in the big picture- its great being a Cavs fan- as i said- Defending Champs, First place, LeBron on a multi year deal, highest payroll i nthe league, Kyrie and Love signed up long term- LeBron took a multi year deal you said he would never take- No one in the East has made any kind of major move because they are all frightened little bitches.

I talk up the Cavs as much as i do because they are just that fucking good.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The Cavs aren't that good, they would be the 4th best team in the West.

2. The Indians won't make the playoffs this year.

3. The Cavs aren't THAT DAMN GOOD, they just lost to the Chicken Nuggets.

4. Kyrie/Bron/Love don't lose when they're healthy because all three are never healthy, LMFAO

5. The Cavs can and will be beaten before the NBA Finals this year.

6. LeBron is not most definitely a top 5 player of all time, he's definitely top 10, but many people have him out of the top 5.

7. Defending champs because Welvin the Great got suspended

8. You have one championship, you're not a dynasty, you're not one of the greatest teams of all time, no one will remember last year or this years team for anything but the fact you beat Stephanie and the 73 win Warios.

9. You're a can.

10. I once again think I speak for everyone in here, we're sick of your novels, we're sick of your obsession with the Heat, we're sick of your everyday regurgitation about how the Cavs are the best team ever and how Kyrie is the best PG of all time. No one gives a shit, no gives shit about CANLand, your opinion, or the fact that you obviously have some homo-erotic fantasies about being tag teamed by The Queen and Kylie.

giphy.gif
lol- it sure seems like you give a shit. It seems to consume you actually.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeRest doesn't even think you're THAT DAMN GOOD

dude constantly says the team needs more help, lacks toughness, have no defense.

Here

LeBron after big loss: Cavs lacking toughness

DENVER -- Following a 126-113 drubbing at the hands of the Nuggets on Wednesday, Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James called out his team's toughness with just a dozen regular-season games remaining before the Cavs begin their title defense.

"It ain't about a group. It's about individuals," James said after Cleveland allowed Denver to put up 73 points in the first half, score a whopping 70 points in the paint in the game and shoot 53.1 percent from the field and 42.3 percent from 3. "We've got to be more, just do more. It ain't about no group. You can't preach toughness. You've got to have it."

James was asked how his individual defensive effort stacked up on a night when he registered a plus-minus of minus-30 in 34 minutes.

"Personally? I had opportunities where I could have been better," James said before firing back with a rebuttal. "Um, one thing about it: I always bring toughness to the game. I know that. That's for sure."

What is also a sure thing is how dire the Cavs' repeat chances will become if Cleveland continues its porous defense. The Cavs rank 22nd in the NBA in defensive efficiency this season and 29th in March, according to ESPN Stats & Information. No NBA champion in the past 20 seasons finished the regular season ranked worse than 19th in that category (the 2000-01 Los Angeles Lakers, another repeat champion). Last season, the Cavs finished 10th in defensive efficiency.

Cleveland guard Kyrie Irving had no interest in reflecting on where the Cavs were at this point last season -- holding a 50-20 record and dealing with the fallout of James' bizarre social media habits after he unfollowed the Cavs' team account on Twitter -- compared to where they currently stand, at 46-24 and having lost six of their past 10 games.

"There's no comparison, man," Irving said. "Last year compared to this year, you can't even [compare]. It wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't be fair because you see how we go on [comparing] the record, what's our record at this particular date, and honestly, none of that s--- matters. We're trying to go into the playoffs as healthy as possible. Everybody is getting back. It's been a very, very weird season for all of us. Injuries here and there. Things to figure out. New player trades and stuff like that.

"We'll figure it out. I'm not concerned, though. These guys, our culture that is built here now over the last three years has been very great and something that we can all lean on to. We just got to stay more connected and just be there for one another, and we'll be all right."

Cavs coach Tyronn Lue was less optimistic. He has seen his team's defensive efficiency get worse every month this season. The Cavaliers allowed 104 points per 100 possessions in October and November (15th in the NBA), 106.2 in December (14th), 107.0 in January (14th), 109.8 in February (23rd) and 114 this month.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TJL remember those good ole days when you were trying to defend this tool?

Reactions: TJL
Status
Not open for further replies.