• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miclk.....you may want to bave a word with TJL....been cyber wh0ring with our Mecca....

I'll be the Maris to his Mantle, the lefty to his righty, the Polo Grounds to his Yankee stadium

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,530.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care at all, I love taking your bitch ass to suplex city.

But we are never going to get new posters in here because everytime someone visits the forum all they see is you

literally taking Cock jabs to the throat, and gargling LeRest's cum and dripping it down your chin.

You're making this place a laughing stock with your endless novels, sad fantasies, and your CANland utter bullshit.

Shut the fuck up and act like a normal human being, is my point, not some fucking pre-teen who has to look up to pro athletes because his daddy didn't love him.

No woman in their right mind is ever going to fuck you when you're 35 years old and your room looks like this

5-Pieces-Wall-Art-Printed-Sports-Painting-Trophy-Room-Decoration-font-b-Poster-b-font-Canvas.jpg

Damn.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe 67 just might do it for you. lol.

Are you looking forward to a possible/probable Cavs/Celtics ECF?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeRest doesn't even think you're THAT DAMN GOOD

dude constantly says the team needs more help, lacks toughness, have no defense.

Here

LeBron after big loss: Cavs lacking toughness

DENVER -- Following a 126-113 drubbing at the hands of the Nuggets on Wednesday, Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James called out his team's toughness with just a dozen regular-season games remaining before the Cavs begin their title defense.

"It ain't about a group. It's about individuals," James said after Cleveland allowed Denver to put up 73 points in the first half, score a whopping 70 points in the paint in the game and shoot 53.1 percent from the field and 42.3 percent from 3. "We've got to be more, just do more. It ain't about no group. You can't preach toughness. You've got to have it."

James was asked how his individual defensive effort stacked up on a night when he registered a plus-minus of minus-30 in 34 minutes.

"Personally? I had opportunities where I could have been better," James said before firing back with a rebuttal. "Um, one thing about it: I always bring toughness to the game. I know that. That's for sure."

What is also a sure thing is how dire the Cavs' repeat chances will become if Cleveland continues its porous defense. The Cavs rank 22nd in the NBA in defensive efficiency this season and 29th in March, according to ESPN Stats & Information. No NBA champion in the past 20 seasons finished the regular season ranked worse than 19th in that category (the 2000-01 Los Angeles Lakers, another repeat champion). Last season, the Cavs finished 10th in defensive efficiency.

Cleveland guard Kyrie Irving had no interest in reflecting on where the Cavs were at this point last season -- holding a 50-20 record and dealing with the fallout of James' bizarre social media habits after he unfollowed the Cavs' team account on Twitter -- compared to where they currently stand, at 46-24 and having lost six of their past 10 games.

"There's no comparison, man," Irving said. "Last year compared to this year, you can't even [compare]. It wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't be fair because you see how we go on [comparing] the record, what's our record at this particular date, and honestly, none of that s--- matters. We're trying to go into the playoffs as healthy as possible. Everybody is getting back. It's been a very, very weird season for all of us. Injuries here and there. Things to figure out. New player trades and stuff like that.

"We'll figure it out. I'm not concerned, though. These guys, our culture that is built here now over the last three years has been very great and something that we can all lean on to. We just got to stay more connected and just be there for one another, and we'll be all right."

Cavs coach Tyronn Lue was less optimistic. He has seen his team's defensive efficiency get worse every month this season. The Cavaliers allowed 104 points per 100 possessions in October and November (15th in the NBA), 106.2 in December (14th), 107.0 in January (14th), 109.8 in February (23rd) and 114 this month.
You have to remember- Wiggy doesn't watch full games or every game. It would be pretty hard to pick up on all the intricate details via SC.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,530.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta do some errands since I'm off today and have a busy Saturday through Tuesday planned.....I'll return shortly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seasons 1 and 2 mean nothing this year.
This team blows right now.
Lucky to beat Lakers.
blah blah blah

a few posts ago you just said you wouldnt pick any other team to come out of the East.

We all know where this is going. you- me- everyone.

Round 3- Cavs/Warriors. The rest is just noise and knit picking from a bunch of bitter haters that dont want to see the Cavs or LeBron or Gilbert be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.