• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 @trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67

laughter.gif
you guys can laugh in March- ill be laughing during the playoffs. Ill remember...hmmm...post 21420....nice.

lets think of a good word i can search on thatll make it easy to find. laughmyassoff

sooner or later- if the Heat dont choke- they might just be running up against The King and Kyrie.

We shall see who is laughing then.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played in 21 games earlier this season before he got hurt. Those were the 21 games Turnup is speaking of.

No he didn't. I just looked up his game log for this year.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys can laugh in March- ill be laughing during the playoffs. Ill remember...hmmm...post 21420....nice.

lets think of a good word i can search on thatll make it easy to find. laughmyassoff

sooner or later- if the Heat dont choke- they might just be running up against The King and Kyrie.

We shall see who is laughing then.

The Queen and Kylie combined for a 13 point loss against the fucking Chicken nuggets last night lmfao, they ain't scaring anyone anymore and their teams plays literally ZERO defense.

With that said, Heat in 6.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Queen and Kylie combined for a 13 point loss against the fucking Chicken nuggets last night lmfao, they ain't scaring anyone anymore and their teams plays literally ZERO defense.

With that said, Heat in 6.
do you ever reflect on far the Heat have fallen and how bitter you are of the Cavs success when you put so much emphasis on regular season games in March?

When the Cavs take a huge shit on the Heat and send them to the offseason- if the Heat dont choke and miss the playoffs altogether- its gonna be a LOT of fun to say I told you so.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar on first take doin it again. Said he don't care about Lebron kid

Reactions: TJL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a joke right?

Beale and Wall- for seemingly for the FIRST time in their careers are actually healthytogether. Those 2 guys have been decimated by injuries over the last few years. IF there is one team you would NOT want to follow I couldnt think of one that would be above the Wizards.

Isn't that the entire point of the conversation?

They figured out a way to keep the players on the court for the games and stay healthy.

Cavs approach hasn't really been that successful, injury wise.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what would be really funny is if the Cavs decide to play their whole team @ Miami the 2nd last game of the season and that game ends up being the difference between making the playoffs and not for the Heat....that would be fucking hilarious. lol.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen a and lavar yelling at each other over the mj comment, lolll

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you ever reflect on far the Heat have fallen and how bitter you are of the Cavs success when you put so much emphasis on regular season games in March?

When the Cavs take a huge shit on the Heat and send them to the offseason- if the Heat dont choke and miss the playoffs altogether- its gonna be a LOT of fun to say I told you so.

Drop-shipping-font-b-Miami-b-font-font-b-heat-b-font-Set-3-years-replica.jpg

tenor.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna make sure I got this right. Are you asking wiggy about JR's performance from games 1 through 21? If so that's invalid. He only played in games 1 through 8. If that's not what you meant my bad. But he did play pretty bad in the 1st eight games.

I just picked a number..
Point was he was terrible when he's been healthy going back to game 1.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope those keep you warm at night---- because- they wont be helping you in a playoff series vs. the Cavs thats for sure. lol

especially since LeBron is the person mainly responsible for 2 of them. LOL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what would be really funny is if the Cavs decide to play their whole team @ Miami the 2nd last game of the season and that game ends up being the difference between making the playoffs and not for the Heat....that would be fucking hilarious. lol.

Would be funny if they do that and glass jaw Kyrie goes down with an injury, lmfao.

You're such a massive can, never seen someone obsess so much over an 8 seed in the East before, you need therapy for your massive faggotry

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be funny if they do that and glass jaw Kyrie goes down with an injury, lmfao.

You're such a massive can, never seen someone obsess so much over an 8 seed in the East before, you need therapy for your massive faggotry
I WANT the Heat to get the 8 seed

i wanted them to get the 8 seed a couple years ago until they choked it away. I wanted them to face the Cavs in the playoffs last year until they choked it away. I hope they dont choke it away this year so we can finally get the matchup that I have been dying to watch.

Itll be a TON of fun to see the King and Kyrie shit on the Heat. I cant wait---- but- i gotta admit- it would be funny and rather ironic if they played everyone that 2nd last game of the season instead of resting them - and beat the Heat and put them out of the playoffs. I would laugh my ass of.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why you think it is some lock that they beat Miami in Miami. They couldn't even beat Miami without the Johnson brothers in Cleveland.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope those keep you warm at night---- because- they wont be helping you in a playoff series vs. the Cavs thats for sure. lol

especially since LeBron is the person mainly responsible for 2 of them. LOL

Yep, right after he left your dog shit city high and dry.

At the end of the day Wiggy, whether the Heat make the yoffs, or lose to the Cavs in the yoffs, I can wake up the next day knowing the Heat have more rings than CanLand, know the Heat have a much brighter future, and know that no matter what, my life is better than yours because I don't have to wake up in this dump

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WANT the Heat to get the 8 seed

i wanted them to get the 8 seed a couple years ago until they choked it away. I wanted them to face the Cavs in the playoffs last year until they choked it away. I hope they dont choke it away this year so we can finally get the matchup that I have been dying to watch.

Itll be a TON of fun to see the King and Kyrie shit on the Heat. I cant wait---- but- i gotta admit- it would be funny and rather ironic if they played everyone that 2nd last game of the season instead of resting them - and beat the Heat and put them out of the playoffs. I would laugh my ass of.

Lol, you're going to be so nervous if the Heat play the Cavs in the yoffs, it's going to be absolutely hilarious.

The way you live vicariously thru this team and thru LeBron's small cock is a reflection on how tiny of a person you are.

No matter what Wiggy, I'm going to wake up (MOST LIKE AFTER A HEAT IN 6 WIN), and my life won't change at all. I'm going to go to work, probably toalk about the game with co-workers for 5 minutes, and go back to my normal life.

You on the other hand? What the fuck else is their to do in Canland but to run around like a mindless troglodyte parading like you actually did something with your life when your sports team won lmfao

News flash Wiggy, you're not on the team, you don't get paid if they win, you're a fan, stop embarrassing yourself by acting like some informed bum.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, right after he left your dog shit city high and dry.

At the end of the day Wiggy, whether the Heat make the yoffs, or lose to the Cavs in the yoffs, I can wake up the next day knowing the Heat have more rings than CanLand, know the Heat have a much brighter future, and know that no matter what, my life is better than yours because I don't have to wake up in this dump

LOL.....thanks...this is when i know i got you---- when you stop talking about basketball and get insulting. Thats the precise moment that i know your little brain is on fire and you have nothing else you can say to backup a basketball point so you start running your mouth. Its when i know i have won.

:) and i dont even have to get insulting to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.