• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Gold Cup

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG IM SO PISSED YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Im panamanian so i was excited for this game i almost traveled to atlanta I just couldnt get tickets..

honestly i can see why refs get killed in south america i wanted to break my tv HOW THE HELL WAS THAT A HANDBALL?!?!!??! and he gave a straight red to Tejada whom was one of our best players if this isnt corrupt idk what is

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG IM SO PISSED YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Im panamanian so i was excited for this game i almost traveled to atlanta I just couldnt get tickets..

honestly i can see why refs get killed in south america i wanted to break my tv HOW THE HELL WAS THAT A HANDBALL?!?!!??! and he gave a straight red to Tejada whom was one of our best players if this isnt corrupt idk what is

The handball was a good call. The panama player fouled the Mexico player, then fell on the ball, touching it in the process. Clearly in the rulebook.

The red card was justified, you can't strike another player in the head with arm extended.

I can understand the disappointment, but rules are rules.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-0 win the match before F'd the USA team imo. They were lulled into a false sense of "we are going to the finals no matter what." And it showed

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree the red card was BS, should have been yellow the dude was going up to make a play on the ball. The handball I could see going either way, the timing just made it so difficult to stomach, I thought Panama had it!

The handball was a good call. The panama player fouled the Mexico player, then fell on the ball, touching it in the process. Clearly in the rulebook.

The red card was justified, you can't strike another player in the head with arm extended.

I may be wrong but I remember the Dr saying it should have been a foul on Mexico prior to the handball but the Rum may have imagined that

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Mexico is going to blow out Jamaica in the final. Absolutely no reason or logic behind it, just a gut feeling.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? he didnt foul the mexican player if anything the mexican player #21 kicked the panama player which was the reason why he got tripped up Mexico-Panama Gold Cup Semifinal Boiled Over Following Late Penalty Call | The Big Lead LOOK even the announcer said it look at him tripping it up at the 53 second mark

Secondly you dont go STRAIGHT RED because the panamanian player Tejada was making a play on the ball there was nothing intentional. This sport is rigged the panamanian national team should just fly back today not even play for third place in this rigged tournament just give it to the U.S

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? he didnt foul the mexican player if anything the mexican player #21 kicked the panama player which was the reason why he got tripped up Mexico-Panama Gold Cup Semifinal Boiled Over Following Late Penalty Call | The Big Lead LOOK even the announcer said it look at him tripping it up at the 53 second mark

Secondly you dont go STRAIGHT RED because the panamanian player Tejada was making a play on the ball there was nothing intentional. This sport is rigged the panamanian national team should just fly back today not even play for third place in this rigged tournament just give it to the U.S
Bud, Handicapper is about post board shtick. It's a contrived routine to be contrarian and say outlandish opinions in order to wind people up. Let it go would be my advice.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bud, Handicapper is about post board shtick. It's a contrived routine to be contrarian and say outlandish opinions in order to wind people up. Let it go would be my advice.

Whatever you uppity know it all. You asked everyone "how's that crow taste" but I've yet to see you eat crow for blasting my correct prediction that Mexico is the cream of this Gold Cup crop.

How's it taste?

snoop-dogg-new-song-peaches-and-cream.gif

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you uppity know it all. You asked everyone "how's that crow taste" but I've yet to see you eat crow for blasting my correct prediction that Mexico is the cream of this Gold Cup crop.

How's it taste?

snoop-dogg-new-song-peaches-and-cream.gif
We will not know until October who the cream of the crop is.... And we are talking about Concacaf. Really no "cream" as all teams are just a shade from shit.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it out. Handicappers is actually one of the CONCACAF refs that's bailed Mexico's ass out the last 2 rounds. That's the only way he'd know Mexico would be "the cream of the crop"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concacaf admitted there were officiating errors that impacted the game

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You blamed the refs for every game.

El Tri still the favorites to win it all, just as predicted by the sporting world of handicappers.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm MOST LIKELY not even going to watch the Third Place Game...just simply due to the fact that the USA aren't in the Title Game. They SHOULD beat Panama..but I guess we'll see what happens if they don't (pure outrage, most likely.)

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Beasley getting in and kicking some ass so far

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
handicappers ain't a bad guy I just think he gets taken too seriously :noidea:

Anyways last 15 of extra time about to start them penalties if need be

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-0 win the match before F'd the USA team imo. They were lulled into a false sense of "we are going to the finals no matter what." And it showed

I doubt it. Coming in, we all knew Cuba and Guatemala were by far the least talented teams in the tournament, (Cuba even more so) and tUSA knew it as well.

There's no way they were expecting to just walk over the winner of Jamaica or Haiti with an easy win.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaaand we lost. 4th best team in the region. Bravo. :clap: