• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: Who Will Win - Lions @ Chargers

Detroit Lions @ San Diego Chargers - Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am doing a poll series this year. I'll see how long I can keep it up, but no guarantees. Even if this seems obvious, please vote, for this and other polls, as I will compile winners somehow at some point. (No penalty for wrong choices, just no credit. (Those who vote most have best chance of winning, right? Reward is props, sorry I'm not offering more.) I would appreciate real voting and not troll voting, as I want to see what SportsHoopla record is on these predictions. Also, votes are public, so we know those who troll. ;)

First up was Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots, who wins? I'm not putting tie as an option, it's just not practical, though possible.
Second was Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos.
Third was New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys.
Fourth was Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears.

Next is Detroit Lions @ San Diego Chargers.

Voting ends two hours and a half before kickoff. You CAN change your vote, but the poll is public and you can only view after voting. So make your best guess, if public favorite changes your mind, feel free to change.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to write this I voted for San Diego. Home game for them with a new giant OL that should allow them to run like crazy. They have an underrated defense. I actually have them as the biggest challenge for the Broncos in the AFC West where most have the Chiefs. Throw in Detroit losing some muscle up the middle and I'm not sure if Ngata is 100% yet.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All eyes on Gordon for me. He better look better than he did in the preseason. SD really needs Gordon to help them better control the game on offense- and to keep their defense fresh.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All eyes on Gordon for me. He better look better than he did in the preseason. SD really needs Gordon to help them better control the game on offense- and to keep their defense fresh.

To me even if Gordon struggles they still have Danny Woodhead. I could see them giving him about half the carries in this first game especially if Gordon struggles early on.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to write this I voted for San Diego. Home game for them with a new giant OL that should allow them to run like crazy. They have an underrated defense. I actually have them as the biggest challenge for the Broncos in the AFC West where most have the Chiefs. Throw in Detroit losing some muscle up the middle and I'm not sure if Ngata is 100% yet.

I have a lot of road teams this week for some reason...in each of those games I just think the road team is better...in this case...I think KC might be a little soft up the middle w/o Poe in there but they are so good on the edge that I still like them to win a close game with Charles being the difference maker.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot of road teams this week for some reason...in each of those games I just think the road team is better...in this case...I think KC might be a little soft up the middle w/o Poe in there but they are so good on the edge that I still like them to win a close game with Charles being the difference maker.

See and I have the opposite with a lot of home teams winning. I agree the road teams in a lot of match ups are the better team but I just think home crowd opening week makes a huge difference. Also I think you wrote this in the wrong one as this is the Chargers/Lions game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See and I have the opposite with a lot of home teams winning. I agree the road teams in a lot of match ups are the better team but I just think home crowd opening week makes a huge difference. Also I think you wrote this in the wrong one as this is the Chargers/Lions game.

Oh...duuuh...there I go again...I like DET over SD too.