• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: The New England Patriots Thread

How Far Will the Patriots Go in 2015-16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind hearing this from fans of clean teams, but not PED or deer antler spray users. Too funny OS, hope you have protection for your glass house

Your comrade in arms brought it up, not me...Maybe you should read the posts I responded to before you draw a conclusion like that....
And Ray was never suspended for anything in 17 years of play, and Ngata's PED's don't equate to multiple murders of human beings....:nono:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comrade in arms brought it up, not me...Maybe you should read the posts I responded to before you draw a conclusion like that....
And Ray was never suspended for anything in 17 years of play, and Ngata's PED's don't equate to multiple murders of human beings....:nono:

You brought up Brady and cheating, so I responded about your 2 guys. I think Lewis is one of the best MLB ever and don't bring up his spray to diminish his skills, just pointing up hypocrisy, he is no doubt a first ballet HOFer. And I never have never said anything about Lewis and the homicides his friends did, but here you go bringing up Hernandez and his murders.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up Brady and cheating, so I responded about your 2 guys. I think Lewis is one of the best MLB ever and don't bring up his spray to diminish his skills, just pointing up hypocrisy, he is no doubt a first ballet HOFer. And I never have never said anything about Lewis and the homicides his friends did, but here you go bringing up Hernandez and his murders.

NW brought up Lewis and said he could hook Brady up with a white HOF jacket...That's what I responded to...Nothing hypocritical about 1 up-ing someone...I am surprised to see you defend a poster like him, he's a total homer....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth hurts. Did I lie or is Ray missing a white jacket? Yes or no will do?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth hurts. Did I lie or is Ray missing a white jacket? Yes or no will do?

Did I lie, is Hernandez a multi murderer ?....Yes is the only answer, Skippy !!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NW brought up Lewis and said he could hook Brady up with a white HOF jacket...That's what I responded to...Nothing hypocritical about 1 up-ing someone...I am surprised to see you defend a poster like him, he's a total homer....

I didn't read all the posts OS. so mot sticking up for anybody. Ray Lewis was a great player, and what he did or does in his private life is his business

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I lie, is Hernandez a multi murderer ?....Yes is the only answer, Skippy !!
Yes you did. Hernandez has been found guilty of a single murder. He's a POS so your point is what? Deflection? As typical you haven't answered a question.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ NE secondary...

Ben R throws for 400yds

There is one possible way you could be right with that statment, Ben is down 40 more than half the game and has no choice but to throw while NE plays prevent.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIANTS have a winning record against Brady.

As much as all these articles say Brady has a winning record against every team is false. Against the Giants reg season and playoffs he is 2-3 against them , beat them in 03 and 07 reg season lost the 11 regseason and the 2 SB's

It's accurate. The record is based on regular season matchups not post season. That article is just poorly worded.

There's no team in the NFL that can say they have a winning record against Tom Brady. Thanks to Sunday's win over Denver, Brady now has a .500 or better regular-season record against all 31 other teams.

Fun Fact: No team in the NFL has a winning record against Tom Brady - CBSSports.com

:suds:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. Hernandez has been found guilty of a single murder. He's a POS so your point is what? Deflection? As typical you haven't answered a question.

One is bad enough, kinda like one of you is bad enough on the Hoop....I like the banter, but do you ever talk any football sense ???...I haven't seen any from you yet !!

Oh and yes I said 40 burger , and meant it....Get ready, get ready, get ready !! :heh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Oldschool739, post: 7145817, member: 7105", but do you ever talk any football sense ???...I haven't seen any from you yet [/QUOTE]
Easily attributed to your lack of reading comprehension:puke:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Oldschool739, post: 7145817, member: 7105", but do you ever talk any football sense ???...I haven't seen any from you yet
Easily attributed to your lack of reading comprehension:puke:[/QUOTE]

Still nothing...What a surprise !! :tsk:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is bad enough, kinda like one of you is bad enough on the Hoop....I like the banter, but do you ever talk any football sense ???...I haven't seen any from you yet !!

Oh and yes I said 40 burger , and meant it....Get ready, get ready, get ready !! :heh:
Considering your apparent lack of football knowledge I could understand you saying Pitt could put a 40 burger. Last year they did it an "impressive" three times. Once against Indy (everybody does), once against the Bungles, and once against another AFCN "tough" division opponent. Any idea who that might be?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering your apparent lack of football knowledge I could understand you saying Pitt could put a 40 burger. Last year they did it an "impressive" three times. Once against Indy (everybody does), once against the Bungles, and once against another AFCN "tough" division opponent. Any idea who that might be?

We're not talking about last year Goober, we're talking about the first game of this season...Need a picture and hand signals to get that do you ?
I'm sure now that the NW in your name stands for Nit Wit....And shouldn't you be starting 500 new threads about the revisit of Pats cheating ways all over the news today ? :tsk:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not talking about last year Goober, we're talking about the first game of this season...Need a picture and hand signals to get that do you ?
I'm sure now that the NW in your name stands for Nit Wit....And shouldn't you be starting 500 new threads about the revisit of Pats cheating ways all over the news today ? :tsk:
Your grasp on the obvious is lacking. So they only managed to put up 40 three times last year. Twice against the "mighty" AFCN (cough, cough), they are missing their starting center, RB and #3 Wr along with a back up RB signed on Sunday. I surely hope you don't bet? Because I could easily see where you would think they could put up 40:L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your grasp on the obvious is lacking. So they only managed to put up 40 three times last year. Twice against the "mighty" AFCN (cough, cough), they are missing their starting center, RB and #3 Wr along with a back up RB signed on Sunday. I surely hope you don't bet? Because I could easily see where you would think they could put up 40:L

Well against a good D, you may be right, but against a depleted secondary and No Wifork in the middle to stop the run, and a behind schedule preoccupied minded qb, I'm thinking 40 burger or real close...We'll see in 2 days, won't we, Einstein ?...:facepalm3:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I just heard = the Pats just brought in a local ~tribe~ to do their popular "rain-dance" this week , for Thursday-night/Kickoff...!,.....*i think that's legal/right ?*