• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: The New England Patriots Thread

How Far Will the Patriots Go in 2015-16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well against a good D, you may be right, but against a depleted secondary and No Wifork in the middle to stop the run, and a behind schedule preoccupied minded qb, I'm thinking 40 burger or real close...We'll see in 2 days, won't we, Einstein ?...:facepalm3:
Amazing Pats are in your head ALL the time. Get over last years embarrassing loss already. Worry about Denver. The RatBirds are going to need every win they can get. The likelihood of sneaking into a WC spot this year is slim.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well against a good D, you may be right, but against a depleted secondary and No Wifork in the middle to stop the run, and a behind schedule preoccupied minded qb, I'm thinking 40 burger or real close...We'll see in 2 days, won't we, Einstein ?...:facepalm3:

"...or real close?" Back peddling already? I'll take the Pats holding Ben below 40pts and bet my fucking house.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing Pats are in your head ALL the time. Get over last years embarrassing loss already. Worry about Denver. The RatBirds are going to need every win they can get. The likelihood of sneaking into a WC spot this year is slim.

im-watching-you-meme-1_zpsl1neilb2.jpg

Attachments

• opibnion_zpsgrgp2hbb.png
    opibnion_zpsgrgp2hbb.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 20

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that to mean no bet, I'm just talking out of my ass again.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is my guess from looking at a distance the the Pats competition in the AFCE improved more than the Pats did. Losing their starting CBs should have a negative effect.
My opinion is that the Pats lose in the divisional round.

Miami Dolphins ... that time is now

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You live in the Seattle area? If so I'll buy you a steak dinner if this is so, if your wrong you can buy me one. What you say?

There are two relevant factors here: *
1) I am unemployed, so I cannot make a bet that I cannot pay off.
2) When I projected the 2015-2016 Playoffs, it was through the vagaries of the system that I ended up with #2 Seed NE hosting #6 seed Miami / I projected 4 AFC teams ending up @ 10-6 : Chargers (win AFC West # 3 seed), Colts (win AFC South # 4 seed), Bengals (Wild Card # 5 seed), Dolphins (Wild Card # 6 seed). I stand by my picks, but to guarantee that exact scenario I laid out, where the Pats host the Fish, that is putting too fine a point on it. Maybe later on, when I have the means, certain key games...?

* Reader: Insert Preferred Cop-Out Here
1) No $$$
2) No Guts No Glory
3) I am Thirteen
4) I am confined to the Grounds of the Asylum
5) My Wife won't let Me

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Wendell out tonight... SON OF A!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two relevant factors here: *
1) I am unemployed, so I cannot make a bet that I cannot pay off.
2) When I projected the 2015-2016 Playoffs, it was through the vagaries of the system that I ended up with #2 Seed NE hosting #6 seed Miami / I projected 4 AFC teams ending up @ 10-6 : Chargers (win AFC West # 3 seed), Colts (win AFC South # 4 seed), Bengals (Wild Card # 5 seed), Dolphins (Wild Card # 6 seed). I stand by my picks, but to guarantee that exact scenario I laid out, where the Pats host the Fish, that is putting too fine a point on it. Maybe later on, when I have the means, certain key games...?

* Reader: Insert Preferred Cop-Out Here
1) No $$$
2) No Guts No Glory
3) I am Thirteen
4) I am confined to the Grounds of the Asylum
5) My Wife won't let Me
Good luck in your job search. May it be short......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is bad enough, kinda like one of you is bad enough on the Hoop....I like the banter, but do you ever talk any football sense ???...I haven't seen any from you yet !!

Oh and yes I said 40 burger , and meant it....Get ready, get ready, get ready !! :heh:
Soooooooo. Hows the "40 burger" prediction going??????

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the half wit was half right.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are suppose to beat a bad defensive team at home.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooooo. Hows the "40 burger" prediction going??????

LOL, I was just tormenting NW with that, but I did think Pitts would win, and they probably would have if they had the unusual use of their headsets in Cheatriots stadium....
One thing is for sure, that secondary is weak and they can't set the edge very well either, so when they get on an even playing field with a good team, they got big trouble.....
Lot of help from the stripes last nite too, I think they were as scared as RG who said it would distract from the game if he were there......interpretation (scared)..
Bottom line, they won and the season begins, a lot of football to play, so put your trumpet away until we see where it all is going !!:D

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I was just tormenting NW with that, but I did think Pitts would win, and they probably would have if they had the unusual use of their headsets in Cheatriots stadium....
One thing is for sure, that secondary is weak and they can't set the edge very well either, so when they get on an even playing field with a good team, they got big trouble.....
Lot of help from the stripes last nite too, I think they were as scared as RG who said it would distract from the game if he were there......interpretation (scared)..
Bottom line, they won and the season begins, a lot of football to play, so put your trumpet away until we see where it all is going !!:D
Not quite 40 burgers
th?&id=JN.ZYZq%2bTzE6NRoMxB4beawYw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just chalk up another Pats win against that mighty AFCN:pound::clap::gaah: