• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: The New England Patriots Thread

How Far Will the Patriots Go in 2015-16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have directed him to www.flaccoisntelite.com

:yes::yes::yes:

That would be better than www.bradyisascumbagcheater.com
best-drphils-drphil-isms--large-msg-131489893829_zpstrrhymzk.jpg
ed564d6d-59b4-4d7e-b5b8-9fb187519cec_zpsvruax0ee.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wanted to hear more bout the Ravens... I should t have mentioned the site here I admit a mistake. But that turd is so worried about the Ravens board he should go to one.

Don't let them get to you T, you know how to handle a few butt heads like them...
6p1c41.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not your best work old man. You're going to have to do better.:nod:

I don't think so, not hard to beat a 1 liner with no punch line...BaDuh !!
You are a good fan though, we can see that;
150127_SN_PatriotFan1.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so, not hard to beat a 1 liner with no punch line...BaDuh !!
You are a good fan though, we can see that;

Better but you're still in off season form, need more practice to be ready for the reg season.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get pissed buddy. You started all this.
I "give a f*ck" because I'm loyal. This forum will succeed if you or I leave. It will be better if Ravens fans post football topics on their board. It does not mean you cannot troll the main board.

This is your life isn't it?

Congrats u made it.

:clap:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is your life isn't it?

Congrats u made it.

:clap:

My life? Not so bad. I live a block from the beach on a tropical island. I have no bills.
I have a home in the states that is paid for, should I go home.
I have a great job I enjoy and 3 successful kids. I have the love of a good woman.
Oh, my team just punked the Ravens on their way to a Superbowl win.
Not everybody on here is a jerk. I enjoy talking football with friends I have made on here from most all boards.
Yes, this is part of my life.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My life? Not so bad. I live a block from the beach on a tropical island. I have no bills.
I have a home in the states that is paid for, should I go home.
I have a great job I enjoy and 3 successful kids. I have the love of a good woman.
Oh, my team just punked the Ravens on their way to a Superbowl win.
Not everybody on here is a jerk. I enjoy talking football with friends I have made on here from most all boards.
Yes, this is part of my life.....

The Ravens really are the team your most insecure about isn't it? Good should be that way it's going to be fun knocking NE out of the playoffs again this year if they make it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I'm entitled to my opinion. WTF would you feel the need to state that? It just so happens that my opinion, in this case, is fact. Sure, I can choose to not read your posts but I do have to scroll through you (and your league of trolls)repeating yourselves constantly unless, as you suggest, I put you all on ignore. It's not your opinion that I'm calling out, it's your jerking off all over the boards.

Well not so staunch as has been pointed out, he doesn't actually discuss the Ravens...and there's the old call-'em-uptight routine when ya got nothing else. I'm not uptight.

There's any number of Pats fans around here who have taken Brady and the Pats to task for what they did. We're disappointed. Me, Dude, Southie and several others are actually a little embarrassed when we read from the minority of pats fans here that are truly apologists for anything the team does. Again, I called Brady a liar the day I watched the guy lie his ass off.

However, there are always factors that mitigate the severity of any transgression. A fellow who steals to feed his family is still a thief, a fellow who kills the guy who raped and strangled his daughter is still a murderer.

Brady had his balls deflated after they were inspected and then he lied about it. I have no problem copping to that but as in all cases, there are indeed some significant and legitimate factors that mitigate the transgression.

1) The league could have warned the team upon having suspicions as is the precedent. When I play golf, I can remind my opponent that he shouldn't ground his club in a hazard, or I can be a big pussy and wait until the end of the match to announce that he lost several holes on that technicality.

2) Larger offenses than this are virtually ignored for most other players. Small offenses by Brady are hugely magnified. In that puppy kicking thread, I just quipped about what would have happened if it had been Brady and nobody...not a single one of you Pats bashers could just cop to the simple fact that it would have been huge if Brady had kicked a puppy to death. Pretty simple thing to imagine but all of a sudden, I was turning the thread into being about Brady...which I wasn't and, "We don't care about Brady" was the other deflection.

So go ahead and continue to state your disdain for the Pats and your accusations against them over and over and fucking over again and you know what it reveals? It reveals just how deep Butler's INT buggered your brown star.

Good lord...I've never seen so much whining in my life. Just like the QB you worship...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord...I've never seen so much whining in my life. Just like the QB you worship...

This sissy NEPatsfan just doesn't stop does she?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take that to mean that I'm absolutely correct and ya got nuthin'

IAATP!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that to mean that I'm absolutely correct and ya got nuthin'

IAATP!

You take it for whatever you want there homer.