• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cleveland fans are fooling themselves if they think the team will stay the same if they don't win a title this year. Golden State is not going anywhere and neither are the Spurs. Moves must be made if you go 0 for 2 with Lebron. It is just the obvious thing to do

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Lebron is going anywhere but Kyrie or Love is gone if they don't win this year. Same way Bosh was a goner if Miami didn't win in year 2.

The East is weak so you're not really saying anything by saying Cleveland will be playing deep into the playoffs until Lebron is washed

If they lose, change IS coming.
Like I said earlier, I'm not predicting who or what it might be until we watch the season play out.
If they lose before the Finals, I'd guess greater than 50% chance James bolts.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the flip side- Heat fans will only see their team regress next year. Bosh is a liability- Wade keeps getting older and is clearly regressing---- Whiteside and Johnson are due gigantic raises.

This is it for Riley- his best shot. He sold out- sold everything not nailed down for this one half-assed attempt....and its going to end- HOPEFULLY with the Cavs wiping the floor with them. Game 5 in Cleveland - Cavs 97 Heat 84---- Hassan Whiteside ejected in the 4th qtr for once again being a thug.

Keep telling yourself that, bitch. Pretty soon your team will be blown up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose, change IS coming.
Like I said earlier, I'm not predicting who or what it might be until we watch the season play out.
If they lose before the Finals, I'd guess greater than 50% chance James bolts.

Yeah I think they would lean towards Kyrie and try to get Paul in Cleveland especially if the Clippers flame out in round 2 as we all expect.

No way can they come back with the same team if they don't win the title

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cleveland fans are fooling themselves if they think the team will stay the same if they don't win a title this year. Golden State is not going anywhere and neither are the Spurs. Moves must be made if you go 0 for 2 with Lebron. It is just the obvious thing to do
i just dont see a deal that makes sense......especially for Kyrie....

just out of curiousty--- i know you can run your mouth and say- they will get dealt----- but do you actually have a viable scenario? or are just running your mouth?

i actually tried to look and see if they dealt Love and Kyrie the possible destinations-- as David Griffin said- NO ONE is untouchable- however- of course its gonna take a Godfather offer to pry away guys like them in or near their primes signed to good long term contracts

only ones with KYrie i could think of-- were the Clippers for Paul- though i dont think either team has interestin that----- or perhaps Phoenix in a deal based around Bledsoe with a SHITLOAD more......

for Love- a 3 way where they get Carmelo....other than that... i dont even know...they arent gonna help Boston who is quickly becoming their rival in the East.....

just none of the deals make sense- especially when the NBAs golden rule is never trade a dollar bill for 4 quarters....ESPECIALLY when your the CAvs and already have a ton of solid role players like Shumpert, Thompson, Delly, Mo, Frye etc.....you only need 9 guys in the playoffs...geezus.

its why i have so very little respect for yours or Turnups opinions- you just blurt stupid shit out- whatever is on the top of your head- without ever really thinking about it or working it out--- and always fall back on the WELL YA NEVER KNOW card--- or some other kind of bullshit that really doesnt mean anything

like the Durant stuff, it cracks me up- i mean you guys gotta know there is no fucking chance it happens- yet you float it out there--- why? does it make you feel better? i guess i dont understand.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the flip side- Heat fans will only see their team regress next year. Bosh is a liability- Wade keeps getting older and is clearly regressing---- Whiteside and Johnson are due gigantic raises.

This is it for Riley- his best shot. He sold out- sold everything not nailed down for this one half-assed attempt....and its going to end- HOPEFULLY with the Cavs wiping the floor with them. Game 5 in Cleveland - Cavs 97 Heat 84---- Hassan Whiteside ejected in the 4th qtr for once again being a thug.

Wiggy telling us a player with reoccurring blood clots is a liability.
Thanks.
We couldn't figure it out on our own.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep telling yourself that, bitch. Pretty soon your team will be blown up.
the Heat are the team that is getting blown up ----- the Cavs are a young team and have everyone under contract of importance for the foreseeable future....learn how to read man....its not difficult.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Heat are the team that is getting blown up ----- the Cavs are a young team and have everyone under contract of importance for the foreseeable future....learn how to read man....its not difficult.

hahaha. Whatever you say. You guys have the most money invested in that team. It doesn't work, you have to start re-structuring.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy telling us a player with reoccurring blood clots is a liability.
Thanks.
We couldn't figure it out on our own.
i mean it sucks-- i wish Bosh was healthy- its terrible for him to have to go throug this- i wish the Heat were 100% so i didnt have to hear excuses...

and seriously- i still think there is a decent chance he comes back since it seems he is doing pretty good...however- if he doesnt- you know as well as i do how badly that fucks your guys cap next year and seriously hamstrings you from making any kind of significant move---- if Bosh has to retire Riley should just let Wade go and rebuild....as yo ucan see- you cant even bring back this same team- not even close- under a 90 million dollar cap.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And guess what, Warriors are younger...and BETTER. No titles for Cleveland.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Heat were to bring back the SAME EXACT team as this year it would cost them about...

Bosh 24
Wade 18
Deng 10
Dragic 16
McBob 6
Winslow 3
Richardson 1
Tyler Johnson 2-3- lets just say 2....
Joe Johnson- lets be fairly conservative and say 10
Whiteside- lets say he gets LESS than a max and gets 20 instead of 22.5

a team- that Heat fans ADMIT doesnt have a chance--- and how people like Bksballer have repeatedly told me to relax that everyone KNOWS the Cavs are a lot better....THAT TEAM--- to bring back NEXT year- a year older- would cost them 113 million AT LEAST - the cap is only 90...obviously they cant bring back this team....

they cant even bring back THIS team that THEY ADMIT cant win anything. LOL...so GTFOOH.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont see a deal that makes sense......especially for Kyrie....

just out of curiousty--- i know you can run your mouth and say- they will get dealt----- but do you actually have a viable scenario? or are just running your mouth?

i actually tried to look and see if they dealt Love and Kyrie the possible destinations-- as David Griffin said- NO ONE is untouchable- however- of course its gonna take a Godfather offer to pry away guys like them in or near their primes signed to good long term contracts

only ones with KYrie i could think of-- were the Clippers for Paul- though i dont think either team has interestin that----- or perhaps Phoenix in a deal based around Bledsoe with a SHITLOAD more......

for Love- a 3 way where they get Carmelo....other than that... i dont even know...they arent gonna help Boston who is quickly becoming their rival in the East.....

just none of the deals make sense- especially when the NBAs golden rule is never trade a dollar bill for 4 quarters....ESPECIALLY when your the CAvs and already have a ton of solid role players like Shumpert, Thompson, Delly, Mo, Frye etc.....you only need 9 guys in the playoffs...geezus.

its why i have so very little respect for yours or Turnups opinions- you just blurt stupid shit out- whatever is on the top of your head- without ever really thinking about it or working it out--- and always fall back on the WELL YA NEVER KNOW card--- or some other kind of bullshit that really doesnt mean anything

like the Durant stuff, it cracks me up- i mean you guys gotta know there is no fucking chance it happens- yet you float it out there--- why? does it make you feel better? i guess i dont understand.

You're a douche.
I said Riley was guaranteed a meeting with Durant.
He got a meeting with Aldrige last summer and we had no cash at all.
You know why he gets those meeting?
He's universally respected and players want to hear his opinion.
Gilbert without James couldn't get a meeting with any FA cause it would just be a waste of their time.
I never said I thought he was coming, but IF Riley believes he has a chance, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

As far as your other opinions and analysis, they don't mean shit.
Even if there's merit in the logic, you're not factoring in James ego.
He thinks he should win every year, and when he loses its not his fault.
That's why there's always change when he loses.
If he loses again, which he will, then the trios done.

If your so sure it's not coming, then make a bet right now.

How about the month of Nov totally off SportsHoopla?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a douche.
I said Riley was guaranteed a meeting with Durant.
He got a meeting with Aldrige last summer and we had no cash at all.
You know why he gets those meeting?
He's universally respected and players want to hear his opinion.
Gilbert without James couldn't get a meeting with any FA cause it would just be a waste of their time.
I never said I thought he was coming, but IF Riley believes he has a chance, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

As far as your other opinions and analysis, they don't mean shit.
Even if there's merit in the logic, you're not factoring in James ego.
He thinks he should win every year, and when he loses its not his fault.
That's why there's always change when he loses.
If he loses again, which he will, then the trios done.

If your so sure it's not coming, then make a bet right now.

How about the month of Nov totally off SportsHoopla?

God damn. A month without Wiggy, Christmas coming early.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like he'll really take the bet.
He talks a ton, but we all know it's just hope and hype vs belief.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean it sucks-- i wish Bosh was healthy- its terrible for him to have to go throug this- i wish the Heat were 100% so i didnt have to hear excuses...

and seriously- i still think there is a decent chance he comes back since it seems he is doing pretty good...however- if he doesnt- you know as well as i do how badly that fucks your guys cap next year and seriously hamstrings you from making any kind of significant move---- if Bosh has to retire Riley should just let Wade go and rebuild....as yo ucan see- you cant even bring back this same team- not even close- under a 90 million dollar cap.

It sets us back 1 year, which sucks, but at least in a year you know what you have and that would be a ton of cap space the following year.

And, what makes you think he's coming back?
I don't see any way.
Too might liability.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Told ya.
He's either suddenly drunk, studying, or had to go to work.
Or, maybe he's watching the Indians game, great weather there today I heard.:o

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys were watching the end of the Nova/UNC game. Unfucking real

Made up was a trash tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.