• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if someone pays Howard a full max that they are insane.
Remind me what Horford does so much better then Whiteside.
hes been the leader of a team that won 60 games and is a guy you can build your franchise around

all 3- Horford, Howard, Drummond- will all sign for well above what Whiteside signs for.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes been the leader of a team that won 60 games and is a guy you can build your franchise around

all 3- Horford, Howard, Drummond- will all sign for well above what Whiteside signs for.

Horford was a piece of that team. He's a good player but certainly not there leader and on most nights he's not even there first or second or even 3rd best player.
If he's your best player, guess how far your going.
Answer is not very.

Howard does nothing better then Whiteside.

I posted a side by side with Drummond vs Whiteside, and Whiteside was statistically better.

The only reason that he would be offered less then any of them would be because of its a rule like you were explaining before.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horford was a piece of that team. He's a good player but certainly not there leader and on most nights he's not even there first or second or even 3rd best player.
If he's your best player, guess how far your going.
Answer is not very.

Howard does nothing better then Whiteside.

I posted a side by side with Drummond vs Whiteside, and Whiteside was statistically better.

The only reason that he would be offered less then any of them would be because of its a rule like you were explaining before.
the fact that you said that just tells you everything you need to know. ITs fine- its your opinion things like character dont matter.

it just so happens that most GMs in the league dont think that way....its why your boy Beas and Whiteside played overseas for so long in the first place.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89
Please post the Cowherd Herd video of him predicting James back to Miami this summer.
Not that I can want James here, but the way he compares the franchises is spot on.
I want to see Wiggys response(s).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89
Please post the Cowherd Herd video of him predicting James back to Miami this summer.
Not that I can want James here, but the way he compares the franchises is spot on.
I want to see Wiggys response(s).
lol...a cheaper owner with less talent and a team president that wants all the credit- when it was LeBron and ONLY LeBron that made those titles possible?

i thought lebron might come back one day- but i never thought that hed get tired of it after 4 years....but LeBron REALLY doesnt like when the suits try and take credit for his success or make money off him....Rileys speech before free agency started was so tone deaf it was unbelievable. Its like he didnt even know LEBron at all after having him in the organization for 4 years.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that you said that just tells you everything you need to know. ITs fine- its your opinion things like character dont matter.

it just so happens that most GMs in the league dont think that way....its why your boy Beas and Whiteside played overseas for so long in the first place.

I think character is a factor, but Whiteside is so dominant, with so much more untapped potential that some teams will look right past it and offer the full max.
I'll go as far as to say it's a lock if he decides to meet with multiple teams.

And, to be honest, if he left, I wouldn't be shocked at all if he regressed.
I've seen this all before.

As far as the others, it's supply, demand and situation.
Regardless, Whiteside is the most talented on the court of the group.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...a cheaper owner with less talent and a team president that wants all the credit- when it was LeBron and ONLY LeBron that made those titles possible?

i thought lebron might come back one day- but i never thought that hed get tired of it after 4 years....but LeBron REALLY doesnt like when the suits try and take credit for his success or make money off him....Rileys speech before free agency started was so tone deaf it was unbelievable. Its like he didnt even know LEBron at all after having him in the organization for 4 years.

Just post the video.
I always screw it up.
Have you watched it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think character is a factor, but Whiteside is so dominant, with so much more untapped potential that some teams will look right past it and offer the full max.
I'll go as far as to say it's a lock if he decides to meet with multiple teams.

And, to be honest, if he left, I wouldn't be shocked at all if he regressed.
I've seen this all before.

As far as the others, it's supply, demand and situation.
Regardless, Whiteside is the most talented on the court of the group.
Drummond is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more talented..not even debatable. you look like a fool suggesting otherwise.

Whiteside is coming off the bench for the Heat. Andre Drummond is a franchise player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its what happens EVERY year this time of year

people love stirring up shit in the media....

LeBron is NEVER coming back to Cleveland

Kyrie is NEVER gonna resign in Cleveland

Love is NEVER gonna resign in Cleveland

who knows what it will be next week....what i do know is--- next year the CAvs will once again be by far the most talented team in the East- with an owner that will outspend everyone else- the best player in the league- and OODLES of talent to support one of the greatest in the history of the game continue on his career. No matter how much the Cleveland haters dont want to believe that- they are gonna have grin and bear it because its not changing any time soon.

You will be watching the Cavs deep into the playoffs EVERY year- for a LONG LONG time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the flip side- Heat fans will only see their team regress next year. Bosh is a liability- Wade keeps getting older and is clearly regressing---- Whiteside and Johnson are due gigantic raises.

This is it for Riley- his best shot. He sold out- sold everything not nailed down for this one half-assed attempt....and its going to end- HOPEFULLY with the Cavs wiping the floor with them. Game 5 in Cleveland - Cavs 97 Heat 84---- Hassan Whiteside ejected in the 4th qtr for once again being a thug.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who knows what it will be next week....what i do know is--- next year the CAvs will once again be by far the most talented team in the East- with an owner that will outspend everyone else- the best player in the league- and OODLES of talent to support one of the greatest in the history of the game continue on his career. No matter how much the Cleveland haters dont want to believe that- they are gonna have grin and bear it because its not changing any time soon.

You will be watching the Cavs deep into the playoffs EVERY year- for a LONG LONG time.

:shrug:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Lebron is going anywhere but Kyrie or Love is gone if they don't win this year. Same way Bosh was a goner if Miami didn't win in year 2.

The East is weak so you're not really saying anything by saying Cleveland will be playing deep into the playoffs until Lebron is washed

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JOEY!!!!

one of the many Buckeyes that will be part of a historic draft class later in the month. Gotta say- when the U actually used to be good- it turned out draft prospects like no other--- This years Ohio State class is going to demolish them though.

Bosa's younger brother committed to OSU....I BELIEVE the Bosa's are from Fort Lauderdale...and the Buckeyes just go down there and STEAL him right from Florida...no wonder Florida and Miami are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.