• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Whiteside is going to fuck himself and his team at the most in-opportune time during the playoffs and cost himself a ton of money. The pressure of the playoffs will cause him to revert to who he really is- not the guy that has toed the line for a few a months. In the end- character shows. People rarely change.

Few months?
He's had I think 3 techs all year. 1 very dumb, but theres been TONS worse in the league this season.
Cousins has 16 and he's tops on your list.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So his great play has left you with nothing negative to say, other then you hope/predict he fucks up?

Let's for fun say he doesn't fuck up, which he won't, and we're going by talent/ceiling....name your list of better centers.

"Waiting for Wiggy's list. Day 1..."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So his great play has left you with nothing negative to say, other then you hope/predict he fucks up?

Let's for fun say he doesn't fuck up, which he won't, and we're going by talent/ceiling....name your list of better centers.
you told me he wouldnt fuck up a few months ago. What happened? For you to say that a guy who was black balled from the league for being an asshole- who in his LESS than 2 full years back has been ejected 3 times for acting like a complete and total thug- and you have the AUDACITY to say "lets for fun say he doesnt fuck up, which he wont" LOL... and you CALL ME the homer? I mean- this is where i think you have a huuuuuuge blind spot.

For some reason you think this shit doesnt matter. Its just like with Beasley- SURE- if you are going by PURE God Given talent- Beasley deserves a spot in a rotation in the NBA--- but thats not the criteria- God Given Talent--- thats why Beasley plays in China- why Whiteside was the Terror of Tripoli. Being total SHITHEADS matter. Its why those guys might go on streaks where they play good- or even GREAT- but over the long haul- they show their true colors. Whiteside has not played his last overseas ILL GUARANTEE you- and neither has Beasley.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you told me he wouldnt fuck up a few months ago. What happened? For you to say that a guy who was black balled from the league for being an asshole- who in his LESS than 2 full years back has been ejected 3 times for acting like a complete and total thug- and you have the AUDACITY to say "lets for fun say he doesnt fuck up, which he wont" LOL... and you CALL ME the homer? I mean- this is where i think you have a huuuuuuge blind spot.

For some reason you think this shit doesnt matter. Its just like with Beasley- SURE- if you are going by PURE God Given talent- Beasley deserves a spot in a rotation in the NBA--- but thats not the criteria- God Given Talent--- thats why Beasley plays in China- why Whiteside was the Terror of Tripoli. Being total SHITHEADS matter. Its why those guys might go on streaks where they play good- or even GREAT- but over the long haul- they show their true colors. Whiteside has not played his last overseas ILL GUARANTEE you- and neither has Beasley.

ain't Beas in Houston now? I lost track...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside obviously has more God Given talent than Beasley- and has put up big numbers--- but just like Beasley in Phoenix--- someone will give him big money- they will regret it before too long because they will no longer have the carrot in front of him- he will do the stupid things that stupid guys like Whiteside and Beasley do.....someone will have to eat a ton of money to move a deal or whatever--- and Whiteside will finish his career throwing alley oops to a 45 year old Marbury in Guan Dong province.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside obviously has more God Given talent than Beasley- and has put up big numbers--- but just like Beasley in Phoenix--- someone will give him big money- they will regret it before too long because they will no longer have the carrot in front of him- he will do the stupid things that stupid guys like Whiteside and Beasley do.....someone will have to eat a ton of money to move a deal or whatever--- and Whiteside will finish his career throwing alley oops to a 45 year old Marbury in Guan Dong province.

nice list...oh wait...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He threw an elbow.
It was stupid. He deserved what he got. But, it wasn't that bad.

You say people always repeat mistakes, well, some also learn from them.

By your logic, you'd have to say James bolts this summer if the Cavs lose, because it would follow his pattern of twice before.

And if you're so sure he fucks up again , then name the bet.
You chickened out last time when u would have won.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can make a case for Whiteside vs anyone.
He's got that much talent, and improves basically nightly.

hell, I ain't arguing. hell, I was one of the cats HOPING the Lakers could maybe sign him up in the off-season, but I highly doubt that now...

sky's the limit for the guy imo...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the list?

is it- the centers with the most potential- or the centers that will actually produce the best for their teams?

you read Turnup's post. he said "name your list of BETTER centers"...

i'm fairly certain you can read. for my part in it i'm just interested in who you list...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you read Turnup's post. he said "name your list of BETTER centers"...

i'm fairly certain you can read. for my part in it i'm just interested in who you list...
just so you know how I define "better"- I define being the BEST center- as the guy that helps their team win the most.

also- another question- is this for - if you had to play 1 game tomorrow- for NEXT year- or for the foreseeable future? does contract amt matter?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw an elbow.

By your logic, you'd have to say James bolts this summer if the Cavs lose, because it would follow his pattern of twice before.

k, that's TWO bets on the table, Wiggs. start a trend and at LEAST take one of 'em...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so you know how I define "better"- I define being the BEST center- as the guy that helps their team win the most.

also- another question- is this for - if you had to play 1 game tomorrow- for NEXT year- or for the foreseeable future? does contract amt matter?

"how you define it" doesn't really matter. list 'em. i'm sure Turnup will gladly debate this with you...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- like for example- Porzingis is 7' 3" and going to play a lot of center in todays NBA--- is that a guy that counts?

there is just a million different criteria......

how i PERSONALLY like to grade it as someone that likes looking the head- and enjoys the business and strategy parts of the game as much as actually watching the game? ----

my critera for BEST center is- Who would I want going forward for the foreseeable future for my team- keeping in mind their contract and salary.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You better look at Beasleys career stats.
He was bad in Phoenix, for sure, but other than that he's easily been above average NBA talent.

Didn't you watch him shred the Cavs?
Did you watch his 20-2-11 vs Bulls yesterday?
Like I said earlier, he's prob the Rockets 2nd best option because they don't know how to use Howard.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw an elbow.

ill offer you a bet turnup

if LeBron leaves ill never post again on this site. If he stays you do not post for the first month of the NBA season.???? deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.