• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- like for example- Porzingis is 7' 3" and going to play a lot of center in todays NBA--- is that a guy that counts?

there is just a million different criteria......

how i PERSONALLY like to grade it as someone that likes looking the head- and enjoys the business and strategy parts of the game as much as actually watching the game? ----

my critera for BEST center is- Who would I want going forward for the foreseeable future for my team- keeping in mind their contract and salary.

k, so Porzingis is one of your choices. who else...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better look at Beasleys career stats.
He was bad in Phoenix, for sure, but other than that he's easily been above average NBA talent.

Didn't you watch him shred the Cavs?
Did you watch his 20-2-11 vs Bulls yesterday?
Like I said earlier, he's prob the Rockets 2nd best option because they don't know how to use Howard.
so answer the question- why did he just finish his 2nd stint in China? Why cant he stick in the NBA?

you know the answer and i know the answser

he is an unreliable shithead that really doesnt work. Those guys- like Whiteside- end up playing overseas- DESPITE their talent. Im not gonna tell you Whiteside and Beasley arent talented- they are- without a doubt- VERY talented--- but they BOTH have spent ample time overseas because they are both shitheads that cant get with the program. You can give Whiteside credit for ONLY acting like a thug and a cheap piece of shit 3 times in a LESS THAN 2 years back in the states--- plays that many guys go CAREERS without comminting even 1--- but i sure wont.

I bet this guy got tired of playing overseas in shitholes for peanuts- is putting his act together- is gonna get his payday- and then just screw whoever signs him. If you or anyone even TRIES to say that is not a distinct possibility and more probable than not- they are kidding themselves.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill offer you a bet turnup

if LeBron leaves ill never post again on this site. If he stays you do not post for the first month of the NBA season.???? deal?

I never said he would leave.
I need to see how the season plays out.
James doesn't really have to make that type of decision until summer of '17 IMO.

I'll bet you though, that if Cavs do lose, we've seen the last of James/Love/Kyrie.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WILL admit Porzingis is better than what I thought when he was drafted(fact I laughed my behind off, then have obviously been proven wrong), but better than Whiteside? ehhhh...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the list?

is it- the centers with the most potential- or the centers that will actually produce the best for their teams?

Whiteside is a league leader in almost every category.
That's not production?
He's a game changer, who is still getting better.

So, right now, you want Whiteside or Cousins?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
course that was Turnup's post. Turnup, Wiggy seems to think Porzingis is better than Whiteside. your thoughts...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, so Porzingis is one of your choices. who else...?
Porzingis
Towns
DeAndre Jordan
Marc Gasol
DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Rudy Gobert
Horford

for SURE the above

Whiteside would be in a group with....
Valunciunas
Thompson
Vucevic
Myles Turner
Favors

if i was just putting a quick list together.....

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is a league leader in almost every category.
That's not production?
He's a game changer, who is still getting better.

So, right now, you want Whiteside or Cousins?

no knock OR disrespect to Cousins, but if it's me I take Whiteside...

just sayin'...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WILL admit Porzingis is better than what I thought when he was drafted(fact I laughed my behind off, then have obviously been proven wrong), but better than Whiteside? ehhhh...
*Porzingis is 20 years old- an extremely hard worker- 7' 3" with a great shot- hes making peanuts the next 3 years and then is a restricted free agent.

Id take that ANY day over a center who was blackballed from the league - 27 years old- due for a huge payday- in a league where the traditional center position is dying.

I KNOW that 5 years from know Porzingis is going to be a great player working his butt off- a great kid. If you told me Whiteside was working at Foot Locker 5 years from now- or if he was starting for a playoff team- neither would surprise me.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porzingis
Towns
DeAndre Jordan
Marc Gasol
DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Rudy Gobert
Horford

for SURE the above

Valunciunas
Thompson
Vucevic
Myles Turner
Favors

You've lost what's left of your mind.
With the vast improvement in Whitesides offense, and the fact he's getting better every week, he's more complete then anyone on that list.

And here's another bet for you.
Beasley starts next season on an NBA roster.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porzingis
Towns
DeAndre Jordan
Marc Gasol
DeMarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond
Rudy Gobert
Horford

for SURE the above

Valunciunas
Thompson
Vucevic
Myles Turner
Favors

i'll let Turnup do the debate with you, but I DID notice you tried to say Thompson is Whiteside's equal...which is an utter JOKE...
*Porzingis is 20 years old- an extremely hard worker- 7' 3" with a great shot- hes making peanuts the next 3 years and then is a restricted free agent.

Id take that ANY day over a center who was blackballed from the league - 27 years old- due for a huge payday- in a league where the traditional center position is dying.

I KNOW that 5 years from know Porzingis is going to be a great player working his butt off- a great kid. If you told me Whiteside was working at Foot Locker 5 years from now- or if he was starting for a playoff team- neither would surprise me.

k, but all that aside who is BETTER...?

THAT'S the debate...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forget salary.
That's not what I asked.
He made peanuts this year, but you were taking max players over him.
Now you want it both ways.

Question is talent.

Whiteside can do more things better, then any other C in the NBA.
I'm not saying he is better then all of them at everything.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll let Turnup do the debate with you, but I DID notice you tried to say Thompson is Whiteside's equal...which is an utter JOKE...

THAT'S the debate...
I know- im saying the guy who is better is the guy who i think is going to help my team win the most considering all the factors

now just TALENT wise? Whiteside is WAY better than Myles Turner is----- however- Myles Turner has showed himself to be a very talented rookie- hes making peanuts- is nder team control forever- is a great kid and has great potential.

If i am building a team- and i am choosing between gambling that Hassan Whiteside is going to work hard and stay out of trouble and investing 100 million dollars in him---- OR- having a very talented rookie- that you KNOW is a great kid who is going to continue working hard, who has never got in trouble - is already really good- and one day could be great- ----it becomes a VERY VERY easy choice for me when choosing who i would rather have.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget salary.
That's not what I asked.
He made peanuts this year, but you were taking max players over him.
Now you want it both ways.

Question is talent.

Whiteside can do more things better, then any other C in the NBA.
I'm not saying he is better then all of them at everything.
if i was playing 1 game at the YMCA id probably draft Whiteside over Rudy Gobert....if i was trying to build a championship level NBA team id take Rudy Gobert 100 times out of 100

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know- im saying the guy who is better is the guy who i think is going to help my team win the most considering all the factors

now just TALENT wise? Whiteside is WAY better than Myles Turner is----- however- Myles Turner has showed himself to be a very talented rookie- hes making peanuts- is nder team control forever- is a great kid and has great potential.

If i am building a team- and i am choosing between gambling that Hassan Whiteside is going to work hard and stay out of trouble and investing 100 million dollars in him---- OR- having a very talented rookie- that you KNOW is a great kid who is going to continue working hard, who has never got in trouble - is already really good- and one day could be great- ----it becomes a VERY VERY easy choice for me when choosing who i would rather have.

so being a rookie and a "good kid" are your criteria. interesting...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, so that's why you want Love over Wiggins.
Give it up.
You're all over the road, because your original comments/ predictions get shredded.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THAT'S the debate...
if you are going by who has the most POTENTIAL......

I think Andre Drummond tops the list... hes a monster....

then id probably go Cousins because of his versatility

then id go Towns and Porzingis in that order

then it would be a tough choice between Gobert and Whiteside and Favors

if potential was your defining factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.