• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying up past 1 am to watch that is what hurt the most, when u get up at 6.

Yeah it frustrated me. I was already pissed off with how we were playing but to stay up that late just for them to lose on a work night annoyed me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at his preseason predicted playoff seeding.
His predictions rank right up there with the word incorrect in Websters dictionary.
I NAILED 2 though- the Heat and the Cavs!!! LOL :dhd:

8 more games and then the REAL season starts! CANT WAIT.

If the Cavs can just get to that date with the #1 seed- and getting everyone rest- they will have done what is needed to be done to put themselves in the best position to win.

I love that teams like the Heat are still fighting for playoff position and losing overtime games to crappy teams while Dwade keeps on adding up those minutes- INSTEAD of being able to rest like the Cavs are able to with Bron and KI and Love and Delly and Smith etc.

Dwade played 39 minutes in a game against the 14 win Lakers and lost last night...lets hope all these teams are still fighting right up until the end.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Cavs can just get to that date with the #1 seed- and getting everyone rest- they will have done what is needed to be done to put themselves in the best position to win.

I love that teams like the Heat are still fighting for playoff position and losing overtime games to crappy teams while Dwade keeps on adding up those minutes- INSTEAD of being able to rest like the Cavs are able to with Bron and KI and Love and Delly and Smith etc.

Dwade played 39 minutes in a game against the 14 win Lakers and lost last night...lets hope all these teams are still fighting right up until the end.

You didn't nail anything on Miami.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it frustrated me. I was already pissed off with how we were playing but to stay up that late just for them to lose on a work night annoyed me.

This is how I felt about the Jazz Warriors game last night

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His predictions rank right up there with the word incorrect in Websters dictionary.
not as bad as bskballers prediction that the Heat would be in the top half of the league in 3 pt shooting, lol.

Me and Bskballers 2nd bet is gonna go down to the wire....he wins if the Heat are 4th or better- its a push if they finish 5th- I win if they finish 6th or worse.....at least it has a chance to basically go double or nothin since at this point its a well established fact Miami wont finish close in 3pt shooting for bskballer to win that bet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Predictions are just that.
I'm not holding being wrong against you.
I'm just pointing out that whenever u are wrong you hide, ignore and make excuses.
If you're right, it's the total opposite.
You're like a 5 year old.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not as bad as bskballers prediction that the Heat would be in the top half of the league in 3 pt shooting, lol.

Me and Bskballers 2nd bet is gonna go down to the wire....he wins if the Heat are 4th or better- its a push if they finish 5th- I win if they finish 6th or worse.....at least it has a chance to basically go double or nothin since at this point its a well established fact Miami wont finish close in 3pt shooting for bskballer to win that bet.

At least our 3 point shooting is much improved as of now.
We survived the 1st half being awful.
I can live with that.
It's better then the opposite.
At least we can function if we're missing 3s.
Cavs are totally doomed when they can't make 3s.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Skip Bayless is more accurate in his predictions. #rolling #fuckwiggy

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't you guys lose a 20-point lead to Houston at home?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love the way Wiggy acting like Wade one game of 39 minutes is going to somehow have some negative impact on him in two weeks when the playoffs start. In the last 2 months he played 35+ minutes twice and both of those games went to OT

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i honestly wonder if u can read--- i could really care less if the Heat won or loss- my whole point was - while LeBron KI and Love are able to rest and it looks like they have home court throughout the East---- Dwayne Wade is racking up a 40 minute night in an OT loss to a crap team. Ill tell ya which scenario I think is better going into the playoffs, lol.... especially for a team like the Heat. While you keep on fighting over seeding- the Cavs are preparing for the REAL seaosn to begin--- all though after last years Heat choke job- you just gotta be happy you are still playing meaningful ball on the cusp of April i guess.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i honestly wonder if u can read--- i could really care less if the Heat won or loss- my whole point was - while LeBron KI and Love are able to rest and it looks like they have home court throughout the East---- Dwayne Wade is racking up a 40 minute night in an OT loss to a crap team. Ill tell ya which scenario I think is better going into the playoffs, lol.... especially for a team like the Heat. While you keep on fighting over seeding- the Cavs are preparing for the REAL seaosn to begin--- all though after last years Heat choke job- you just gotta be happy you are still playing meaningful ball on the cusp of April i guess.

You should just focus on your Cavs. I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before Duh King fires Lue & names himself player/coach for the rest of the season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should just focus on your Cavs. I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before Duh King fires Lue & names himself player/coach for the rest of the season.
if it means LeBron is happy and on the Cavs do whatever....we saw what it was like without LeBron- the Heat see what its like without LeBron.

You go from the toast of the league to being an afterthought also-ran. Pat Riley's pride is gonna mean he goes out a loser his last few years in the league.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''It was just total disrespect to the opponents tonight,'' Wade said. ''Those guys are good players, and you have to play them the same way you play an opponent you fear. We didn't do that, and that's why they got the win.''

''You typically get what you deserve in this league and we did not deserve this game,'' Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said. ''The road is real. It doesn't matter who you play.''

Status
Not open for further replies.