• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe brought you Banners and a hand full of Jerseys.

Pierce must have some nekkid pics of Doc in a brothel.

Otherwise, why in the hell did he sign him?

On a unrelated note:

What in the Blue hell is wrong with Josh Smith?

How the hell did his game go down the drain so fast?
Well yes, Kobe did honor his obligations & performed well for the most part.

Nekkid pics of Doc?!?!?!?!? Girl, you crack me up! :pound:

Don't know what's going on with Josh Smith. Me & Mike were just talking about him. I was thinking he & Lance musta been involved in the same locker room shenanigans and both got on the wrong side of Doc. I remember all the excitement when you guys got him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, he makes like...6mil?

Did you see my e-book post?

Can the Heat sign Whiteside and Johnson with open space and then exceed the cap for Wade?

Are they in danger of the hard cap?

Couldn't they sign Johnson with one of their exceptions, low-level...if they have it?
no since Wade has a cap hold.....if they keep Wade at his cap hold- they are at 70M and have only 20M in cap space for 7 players- two of which would be Johnson and Whiteside.

its just simple math here folks...something a lot of people are in denial about.

If Bosh REALLY DOES have to retire- the HEat are screwed next year- that is for sure---- because not only would they not have him- they would be eating his cap figure and lose Deng plus AT LEAST Joe Johnson and Wade in all likelihood.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes, Kobe did honor his obligations & performed well for the most part.

Nekkid pics of Doc?!?!?!?!? Girl, you crack me up! :pound:

Don't know what's going on with Josh Smith. Me & Mike were just talking about him. I was thinking he & Lance musta been involved in the same locker room shenanigans and both got on the wrong side of Doc. I remember all the excitement when you guys got him.

Was supposed to say a hand full of jewelry...Damn auto correct!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, he makes like...6mil?

Did you see my e-book post?

Can the Heat sign Whiteside and Johnson with open space and then exceed the cap for Wade?

Are they in danger of the hard cap?

Couldn't they sign Johnson with one of their exceptions, low-level...if they have it?
Wade will be "on the books" at his cap hold of 20 million...they can renounce his Bird Rights if they wish and open up that 20 million in cap room- but- as said- they would lose his Bird Rights.....

Basically---- WITHOUT ADDING A SINGLE PLAYER VIA FREE AGENCY---- they have a 40 million dollar pot for Whiteside, Wade, JJ, Deng------ plus Green, Amare etc..... and whoever else they want to sign.

they have ZERO chance of bringing back the same team to Miami next year---- let alone the RIDICULOUS STUPID EFFING PIPE DREAM of bringing in any other high profile free agent.

as i said

Bosh
Richardson
Winslow
McBob
Dragic

are all under contract for a combined about 50 million

that leaves them a 40 million dollar pool to take care of : Deng, Wade, Whiteside, Green, Amare etc...plus if they want to bring in anyone from the outside.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no since Wade has a cap hold.....if they keep Wade at his cap hold- they are at 70M and have only 20M in cap space for 7 players- two of which would be Johnson and Whiteside.

its just simple math here folks...something a lot of people are in denial about.

If Bosh REALLY DOES have to retire- the HEat are screwed next year- that is for sure---- because not only would they not have him- they would be eating his cap figure and lose Deng plus AT LEAST Joe Johnson and Wade in all likelihood.

Wow ...that sucks....

Unless......Wade signs for a figure below his cap hold to accommodate Joe.

He's done it before.

Problem solved!

Collusion aside.....

I'm sure Joe let them know what it would take to re up him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade will be "on the books" at his cap hold of 20 million...they can renounce his Bird Rights if they wish and open up that 20 million in cap room- but- as said- they would lose his Bird Rights.....

Basically---- WITHOUT ADDING A SINGLE PLAYER VIA FREE AGENCY---- they have a 40 million dollar pot for Whiteside, Wade, JJ, Deng------ plus Green, Amare etc..... and whoever else they want to sign.

Wade won't hit FA.
Veteran minimum players don't even matter or factor into it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if they brought back JUST THE SAME TEAM THEY HAVE THIS Y EAR---- they would have to SOMEHOW convince--- IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE DEMAR DEROZAN IS Gonna get 25 million a year---

for Wade, Deng, Whiteside, Amare, Green, Tyler Johnson to split up 40 million between them.....and thats assuming they bring in not one other significant free agent from another team.

lol....

good luck with that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is another good point actually- Tyler Johnson is restricted and will be in for a raise regardless if they keep him or not...say they want to keep him--- he will be probably between 3-5 million a year i would suspect...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its all good though Mecca

with DeMar Derozan getting 25 a year- Barnes probably getting close to that--- Conley getting at least 25 million a year- Dwight Howard getting probably around that too

they will have NO PROBLEM getting Joe Johnson, Dwayne Wade, Hassan Whiteside, Deng and any other non-min players to split up 40 million between them! lol.....

the simple fact is- that Miami really needed to take advantage of Whiteside getting paid nothing this year- and Johnson getting paid nothing this year- and Dengs last year under a reasonable deal---- but iwth Bosh going down he torpedoed that

The Heats roster at this time next year- will DEFINITELY not be as good as it is as we aer speaking right now. The economics just dont support it

unless you are an "optimist" and think Wade, Deng, Whiteside, JJ can all figure out a way to amicably split up 40 million between them!

LOL....

I JUST LOVE having the command of the salary cap that i do and being able to just sink the sails of these idiots with COLD HARD BLACK AND WHITE FACTS. It really gives me great pleasure.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ...that sucks....

Unless......Wade signs for a figure below his cap hold to accommodate Joe.

He's done it before.

Problem solved!

Collusion aside.....

I'm sure Joe let them know what it would take to re up him.
That & couldn't they extend it out longer (say 5 years) & load Whiteside's contract so that the bulk is later down the road-allowing them time to assess how to handle Bosh's contract (whether he plays or retires)?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if they brought back JUST THE SAME TEAM THEY HAVE THIS Y EAR---- they would have to SOMEHOW convince--- IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE DEMAR DEROZAN IS Gonna get 25 million a year---

for Wade, Deng, Whiteside, Amare, Green, Tyler Johnson to split up 40 million between them.....and thats assuming they bring in not one other significant free agent from another team.

lol....

good luck with that.
Well they could certainly propose it and then offer up the fact that it's been done in the past resulting in 4 CONSECUTIVE trips to the finals AND two titles.
:dingdingding:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That & couldn't they extend it out longer (say 5 years) & load Whiteside's contract so that the bulk is later down the road-allowing them time to assess how to handle Bosh's contract (whether he plays or retires)?

Riley knows what he is doing.

So, if they have to pick because Johnson doesn't want to reasonable......it's a easy choice.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wade's cap hold is $30 mil. Deng's is $13 mil. UD's is $5 mil. The Heat have to decide what to do with these guys before they can sign Whiteside or Johnson. Wade's cap hold is a killer. Riles has a lot of decisions; the main one being Wade.

I think if Bosh has to retire to due to a medical issue, his number comes off the book. I remember when Nash was dealing with his issues with the Lakers, a lot of us wanted him to retire before he played X amount of games so his salary would come of the books. He would still get paid but it wouldn't count towards to the cap.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's cap hold is $30 mil. Deng's is $13 mil. UD's is $5 mil. The Heat have to decide what to do with these guys before they can sign Whiteside or Johnson. Wade's cap hold is a killer. Riles has a lot of decisions; the main one being Wade.

I think if Bosh has to retire to due to a medical issue, his number comes off the book. I remember when Nash was dealing with his issues with the Lakers, a lot of us wanted him to retire before he played X amount of games so his salary would come of the books. He would still get paid but it wouldn't count towards to the cap.
See I thought the same thing until I was reminded about the rule that the salary comes off a year after he retires. So, that literally wouldn't help them next season.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. They can't do anything special with Whiteside's contract. All they can do is give him 4 years like any other team. I think the only difference is that Miami can give slightly higher raises. It doesn't amount to a huge difference though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch, you brag every single day about how good the Cavs look. Your stupid ass was talking about how the Cavs are built to march all over the Heat. After that game, all we see is high school bullshit coming from Lebron's end because he knows he can't win a title with the group you have in Cleveland - that he's stuck with. Besides, I'll take my "has been" team over your "never will" team any day of the week.

Pretty hilarious how, when the Cavs win a couple of games, they're "rolling" and everything is coming together for the playoffs.

Then, when they get their collective asses handed to them to the point that Lebron expresses some concern about how they haven't won in Miami, "it's just a game in March."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shiiiiiit...the Cavs could have Melo playing in Cleveland YESTERDAY- plusa couple more assets if they wanted to deal Love at the break.....

not only that- but if Miami hopes to keep Whiteside- and make any attempt at keeping Joe Johnson----- Dwade is gonna get offered a lot less than he might get offered elsewhere....

shit...if the Cavs REALLY wanted to- you really think that the Clips say no to an offer of 23 year old KI under contract for a good long time at 16M a year---- over the 30+ year old Paul whos contract is up soon and is gonna ask for a huge deal with his former injury history?

if LeBron REALLY got his way every time he wanted to- couldnt he have easily said- trade Love for Melo- trade Kyrie for Paul.?

its just all so ridiculous

its that time of year though- when everyone gets bored and this BS comes out....

like i have said- 2 years ago- Kyrie was DEFINITELY leaving

Last year- Love was DEFINITELY leaving

LeBron James? NEVER Coming back to Cleveland

the crybabys and hangers-on of LeBron that just cant let it go keep this crap in the news.

You do realize this is something James said directly to Howard Beck right? Calling something that James said BS is hilarious considering it came directly from his mouth.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They can't do anything special with Whiteside's contract. All they can do is give him 4 years like any other team. I think the only difference is that Miami can give slightly higher raises. It doesn't amount to a huge difference though.
Oh wow. Sounds like they may be headed for the luxury tax if they want to bring this team back as currently constructed.

But the bright side may be determined by Bosh's condition and his decision to either retire or continue to play. If he retires due to health issues they would only be in the luxury tax situation for approximately one season and could avoid setting themselves up for multiple violations in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.