• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He brings a bunch of this stuff onto himself by trying to get his Phil Jackson, Zen Master thing on.

Just shut up and play basketbAll.

We hear the " Will Durant stay or go " medley a few times a month and I think he is the biggest free agent that will be available.

Maybe I'm in the minority. But, I'd rather sign Durant over Bron and not just because I would be scared of his opt-out clause.

Bron is a top 3 player, at worst.

But, he's drama too.
Two points I want to make/agree with here.

We are constantly hearing the "what will KD do" in FA...yet we don't hear/see him engaging. He isn't playing games or experimenting on social media. Not seeking attention in any way, shape or form unlike LBJ.

Second I want to add to your point about not wanting LBJ. Not only does he create unnecessary drama, he doesn't know how to stay in his lane. Just because he's their best player he also seems to think he knows what's best for that organization in terms of basketball operations. Like I mentioned earlier, if he needs other things to do then maybe he should be brain storming on ways to build moral within his team. Find a way to bring the guys together.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows that working out for him?
You know on Saturday he saw our center, pace and youth and in his mind wished he was on our roster.
hahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahhahah

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two points I want to make/agree with here.

We are constantly hearing the "what will KD do" in FA...yet we don't hear/see him engaging. He isn't playing games or experimenting on social media. Not seeking attention in any way, shape or form unlike LBJ.

Second I want to add to your point about not wanting LBJ. Not only does he create unnecessary drama, he doesn't know how to stay in his lane. Just because he's their best player he also seems to think he knows what's best for that organization in terms of basketball operations. Like I mentioned earlier, if he needs other things to do then maybe he should be brain storming on ways to build moral within his team. Find a way to bring the guys together.

:agree:

Thank you for expressing my Durant thought so clearly. That is EXACTLY what I meant. :suds:.

Outside of Curry, there is nobody that I would rank ahead of Lebron skill wise.

I cant buy into Anthony Davis because he's oft-injured and Cousins is......Well,........ :crazy:.

Still, as great is Bron is......I'd take a Healthy Durant and a humble, hungry Kawhi for harmony sake.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows that working out for him?
You know on Saturday he saw our center, pace and youth and in his mind wished he was on our roster.
your roster is built on quicksand

you have a PG who is widely overpaid

you have a Center who was blackballed from the league and has the brain of child that will soon demand a 20+ million dollar contract

you have a PF who has- for the 2nd year in a row- experiened not only career threatening- but life threatening injuries that could end his career

you have a SG who has no cartilage in his knees on the wrong side of 30- that has never learned how to shoot- becoming a free agent.

you have no draft picks to grease trades from now until FAR into the future.

who would EVER want to join that crapfest long term? recipe for disaster.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conservatively

Bosh 24 million next year

Whiteside 20 million

Dragic 16

thats 60 right there out of 90-- not including taht stiff PF you overpaid for.......

so exactly- how would LEBron make it back and make 25 + million a year? it wouldnt happen

you Miami fans need to let it go- he is NEVER EVER coming back- and Wade's injuries and Bosh's illness has SLAMMED the window shut for the Heat to be an actual contender in this iteration of their team.

the best thing they could do is trade everything not nailed down for assets and start over.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you have a Center who was blackballed from the league and has the brain of child that will soon demand a 20+ million dollar contract

you have a PF who has- for the 2nd year in a row- experiened not only career threatening- but life threatening injuries that could end his career

you have a SG who has no cartilage in his knees on the wrong side of 30- that has never learned how to shoot- becoming a free agent.

:scratch:

That Dude that Bron offered to Bench Love or Tristan for, Joe Johnson? :noidea:

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Thank you for expressing my Durant thought so clearly. That is EXACTLY what I meant. :suds:.

Outside of Curry, there is nobody that I would rank ahead of Lebron skill wise.

I cant buy into Anthony Davis because he's oft-injured and Cousins is......Well,........ :crazy:.

Still, as great is Bron is......I'd take a Healthy Durant and a humble, hungry Kawhi for harmony sake.
I got you! I knew exactly where you were going with that-because it's obvious to everyone not named Wiggy.

And have to totally agree again on that last paragraph because clearly just being the self proclaimed "best player on the planet" hasn't been enough for him to win in Cleveland.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conservatively

Whiteside 20 million

Dragic 16

thats 60 right there out of 90-- not including taht stiff PF you overpaid for.......

so exactly- how would LEBron make it back and make 25 + million a year? it wouldnt happen

you Miami fans need to let it go- he is NEVER EVER coming back- and Wade's injuries and Bosh's illness has SLAMMED the window shut for the Heat to be an actual contender in this iteration of their team.

the best thing they could do is trade everything not nailed down for assets and start over.

Damn, Bosh will make 24 mil next year?

Honestly, like Tristan, will it really look even slightly unreasonable when DeRozan is making 25?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet as of right now this is the very team that poses the biggest threat to the Cavs if they meet in the playoffs (EC). Life is grand, ain't it? :clap2:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

That Dude that Bron offered to Bench Love or Tristan for, Joe Johnson? :noidea:
key word: Long term

Johnson wanted to get his dollars up. Im sure he will take a pay cut to stay in Miami though right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Bosh will make 24 mil next year?

Honestly, like Tristan, will it really look even slightly unreasonable when DeRozan is making 25?
definitely not--- i think Derozan making 25 million NEXT YEAR- would have bene the highest salary in the ENTIRE NBA since Jordan- if i am not mistaken....thats how crazy things will get next offseason.....

but---- it WILL be interesting to see who Miami decides to keep out of Johnson, Wade, Whiteside etc...

you have 90 million under the cap to work with- remember Johnson and Whiteside have NO Bird Rights

in reality- this is definitely the best team Miami will have probably for at least the next 6-7 years--- they are gonna have to turn the team over eventually and after that its gonna take a while.....

with JJ making nothing, and Whiteside making nothing, and Wade at 20M- its gonna be interesting to see how they structure it

all we know is this:

They have:

Bosh 24
Winslow 3
McRob 6
Dragic 16
Richardson 1
=exactly 50 million

so they have 40 million for the rest of the roster....should be fascinating how they go about it. ESPECIALLY considering 22-26 million is the going rate for an A free agent this offseason. out of JJ, Wade, Whiteside etc. - i wonder how they go about spreading that 40 million around.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And all that accounted for the Heat whipping your team's overrated ass.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnson wanted to get his dollars up. Im sure he will take a pay cut to stay in Miami though right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's funny how you can even be thinking "long term" when your best player only signs one year deals while making sure EVERYONE else is fully committed. And we all know that if LBJ leaves he takes the soul of that team with him.

It seems to me that the Heat have been able to move forward after LBJ left. What will Cleveland look like if he sneaks out again?

I guess the bright side is Love, Irving & Thompson will be there picking up the pieces-LONG TERM. :dhd:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conservatively

Whiteside 20 million

Dragic 16

Wade's missed 2-3 games this year due to injury/rest. Another game was due to his son being in the hospital. Please tell me more about his injury histories.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im glad you are so happy about a game in March.....just goes to show you how far you have fallen.

Bitch, you brag every single day about how good the Cavs look. Your stupid ass was talking about how the Cavs are built to march all over the Heat. After that game, all we see is high school bullshit coming from Lebron's end because he knows he can't win a title with the group you have in Cleveland - that he's stuck with. Besides, I'll take my "has been" team over your "never will" team any day of the week.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat shook the Cavs. That's all that needs to be said.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the great thing about math and laying out the numbers is that
Bitch, you brag every single day about how good the Cavs look. Your stupid ass was talking about how the Cavs are built to march all over the Heat. After that game, all we see is high school bullshit coming from Lebron's end because he knows he can't win a title with the group you have in Cleveland - that he's stuck with. Besides, I'll take my "has been" team over your "never will" team any day of the week.
lol...getting a little upset are we?

thank goodness for cold-hard black and white numbers....its hard for people to blow those off...lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the great thing about math and laying out the numbers is that

lol...getting a little upset are we?

thank goodness for cold-hard black and white numbers....its hard for people to blow those off...lol

What numbers are you talking about? I don't see shit.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is in response to your next post as well....

Yeah, Riley has his work cut out for him.

He's gonna have to max Whiteside out and sign Johnson to a fair, but Team Friendly, contract.

Wade is only an issue because of the luxury tax because they have his bird rights.

It can be done.

It would really help if Deng opted out too.

I'd take him over Green and the ghost of Paul Pierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.