• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting upset? Your bitch ass cried to Mecca one time that everyone was picking on you.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how you can even be thinking "long term" when your best player only signs one year deals while making sure EVERYONE else is fully committed. And we all know that if LBJ leaves he takes the soul of that team with him.

It seems to me that the Heat have been able to move forward after LBJ left. What will Cleveland look like if he sneaks out again?

I guess the bright side is Love, Irving & Thompson will be there picking up the pieces-LONG TERM. :dhd:

They would be a Fringe playoff Team, at best.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting upset? Your bitch ass cried to Mecca one time that everyone was picking on you.

Yeaaaaaaah, that happened...lol

Everyone here knows I like the guy.

He really does know his sports, when he can stay objective.

But......with all the shit he talks about being the best Team in the East, and they are.....

You gotta take your lumps when the guys you brag about get the BRAKES beat off that ass by the Team that you cut down on a daily basis.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conservatively

Bosh 24 million next year

Whiteside 20 million

Dragic 16

thats 60 right there out of 90-- not including taht stiff PF you overpaid for.......

so exactly- how would LEBron make it back and make 25 + million a year? it wouldnt happen

you Miami fans need to let it go- he is NEVER EVER coming back- and Wade's injuries and Bosh's illness has SLAMMED the window shut for the Heat to be an actual contender in this iteration of their team.

the best thing they could do is trade everything not nailed down for assets and start over.

I never said he was coming back , or that I wanted him back.
What I'm saying is, James with our current roster would have a much better chance to win it all then the roster he's on now.
And keep on thinking Dragic is overpaid and Whiteside isn't the talent of a max player.
Keep on thinking that Winslow/Richardson aren't 2 of the top rookies in the league.
We've lost an all star, and improved.
You guys can barely function without James.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im glad you are so happy about a game in March.....just goes to show you how far you have fallen.

Says the clown who said the Cavs "sent a message" in November.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im glad you are so happy about a game in March.....just goes to show you how far you have fallen.
Weren't you the one who went on a rant saying "the Cavs were making a statement" against the Celts.

Did that comment come after their meeting in Dec literally only a little over a month into the season or was it in their most recent meeting on 3/5 just a few short weeks ago? I'm sure it definitely wasn't in Feb when they LOST to the Celts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is in response to your next post as well....

Yeah, Riley has his work cut out for him.

He's gonna have to max Whiteside out and sign Johnson to a fair, but Team Friendly, contract.

Wade is only an issue because of the luxury tax because they have his bird rights.

It can be done.

It would really help if Deng opted out too.

I'd take him over Green and the ghost of Paul Pierce.
how can it be done?

Wade has a 20M cap hold

oh Deng is gone- i wasnt even factoring him into the 50M under contract...hes long gone

you have 40 million between Wade/JJ/Whiteside---- JJ and Whiteside have no bird rights- and Wade has a 20M cap hold

not only that- but you also have to fill out the rest of the roster with no tradeable draft picks.

this is the best it is gonna get in Miami for a LONG time. just gotta be able to do math to see that. these "deals" that Whiteside and JJ are on- are drying up--- and going to cause some major pain and difficult decisions.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is in response to your next post as well....

Yeah, Riley has his work cut out for him.

He's gonna have to max Whiteside out and sign Johnson to a fair, but Team Friendly, contract.

Wade is only an issue because of the luxury tax because they have his bird rights.

It can be done.

It would really help if Deng opted out too.

I'd take him over Green and the ghost of Paul Pierce.
LOL @ the ghost of paul pierce

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets take the Heat lemming view

oh everything is gonna be fine---- Wade will take a huge pay cut, JJ will take a huge pay cut- Whiteside will take a huge pay cut--- Bosh will get healthy---- we will trade McRoberts no problem....heck--- we could probably get Durant to get a big pay cut!

lol.....

if someone actually wants to have a REAL conversation that is not dotted with gum drops and candy canes and wishful thinking that would make Donald Trumps budget forecasts look like they came straight from Warren Buffet- i am all ears.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can it be done?

Wade has a 20M cap hold

oh Deng is gone- i wasnt even factoring him into the 50M under contract...hes long gone

you have 40 million between Wade/JJ/Whiteside---- JJ and Whiteside have no bird rights- and Wade has a 20M cap hold

not only that- but you also have to fill out the rest of the roster with no tradeable draft picks.

this is the best it is gonna get in Miami for a LONG time. just gotta be able to do math to see that. these "deals" that Whiteside and JJ are on- are drying up--- and going to cause some major pain and difficult decisions.

You're scared to death.
Keep doing the math.
Players want to be here.
Wade will not be an issue this summer.
Giant cap increases coming.
They'll work it out.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can it be done?

Wade has a 20M cap hold

I wasn't familiar with their cap situation. So, I went ant looked it up.

Yes, they will have a shade under $40 mil.

They don't have bird rights on Whiteside or Johnson.

We all agree Whiteside is getting the max.

So, they will have to sign Johnson BEFORE signing Wade because they can exceed the cap to sign their own guys.

Again: Johnson has to be reasonable and the rest of the roster would have to be fled out with minimum guys.

Might not be ideal. But, letting Whiteside walk would be a mistake.

If they had to choose?

Peace out Iso Joe.

I just got finished reading Pride and Prejudice with my kid for a book report. So, my brain is too tired to go look at the cba.

Are they in jeopardy of being handicapped?

Am I missing something with Wades cap hold?

Last edited:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh everything is gonna be fine---- Wade will take a huge pay cut, JJ will take a huge pay cut- Whiteside will take a huge pay cut--- Bosh will get healthy---- we will trade McRoberts no problem....heck--- we could probably get Durant to get a big pay cut!

lol.....

if someone actually wants to have a REAL conversation that is not dotted with gum drops and candy canes and wishful thinking that would make Donald Trumps budget forecasts look like they came straight from Warren Buffet- i am all ears.
What's crazy is how you talk about Wade & the Heat, yet I don't see any good/great players that could have an impact on the team knocking on the door of the Cavs' FO.

Love agrees to go to Cleveland and when he gets there the plan is to completely change his game-without full disclosure upfront? The only lemming I see is Love for taking what LBJ was selling and doing so to the extend of a LONG TERM contract.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol.....

I was gonna ask you about McRoberts.

How many years, at how much money does he have left on his deal?

Is he a stretch candidate?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're scared to death.
Keep doing the math.
Players want to be here.
Wade will not be an issue this summer.
Giant cap increases coming.
They'll work it out.
see this is the hilarious thing- GUYS WANT TO BE HERE

all you do is repeat the same crap and try and ignore the cold hard facts. You have no comeback for the ACTUAL facts- so you blurt some stupid subjective BS that really means nothing. Congrats- you could write speeches for The Donald.

OF COURSE there is a giant cap increase coming- its GOING UP TO THE 90 million i said

you have 50 million committed already to:
Bosh
McRob
Dragic
Winslow
Richardson

now- if you can do MATH- that leaves you with 40 million more to put the other 8 guys on your roster......Whiteside will be AT LEAST 20 million.... Johnson has NO bird rights- and that still leaves Wade- plus the rest of the roster spots.

its just simple math.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna ask you about McRoberts.

How many years, at how much money does he have left on his deal?

Is he a stretch candidate?
he has next year- plus the year after is a PLAYER option that he would be INSANE to turn down....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see this is the hilarious thing- GUYS WANT TO BE HERE

all you do is repeat the same crap and try and ignore the cold hard facts. You have no comeback for the ACTUAL facts- so you blurt some stupid subjective BS that really means nothing. Congrats- you could write speeches for The Donald.

OF COURSE there is a giant cap increase coming- its GOING UP TO THE 90 million i said

you have 50 million committed already to:
Bosh
McRob
Dragic
Winslow
Richardson

now- if you can do MATH- that leaves you with 40 million more to put the other 8 guys on your roster......Whiteside will be AT LEAST 20 million.... Johnson has NO bird rights- and that still leaves Wade- plus the rest of the roster spots.

its just simple math.

In 2010 all 3 stars signed at a discount.
Johnson just chose us over you.
Wade won't even hit FA.
I'm pretty confident it will all work itself out.

And, didn't you say all year that nobody would pay Whiteside?
Change time mind?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has next year- plus the year after is a PLAYER option that he would be INSANE to turn down....

But, he makes like...6mil?

Did you see my e-book post?

Can the Heat sign Whiteside and Johnson with open space and then exceed the cap for Wade?

Are they in danger of the hard cap?

Couldn't they sign Johnson with one of their exceptions, low-level...if they have it?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the feeling-watching Kobe struggle this season hasn't been easy. Thank goodness he's decided to put us all outta our misery soon!

Kobe brought you Banners and a hand full of Jerseys.

Pierce must have some nekkid pics of Doc in a brothel.

Otherwise, why in the hell did he sign him?

On a unrelated note:

What in the Blue hell is wrong with Josh Smith?

How the hell did his game go down the drain so fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.