• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Wiggy is catching an ass whipping on this thread similar to the Cavs in Miami. Not surprised.
its gonna be so awesome when Riley retires- leaves the Heat with a depleted cache of draft picks- and an aging team. Riley will be LONG gone and you will still be tuning into Fox and ABC to watch LeBron in the ECF and Finals...just get used to it.

think about that- for AT LEAST the next 4-5 years- every spring you are gonna have to watch LeBron take the Cavs deep into the playoffs while your team wallows in mediocrity. ENJOY!!!! I know I will.

Get used to Dan Gilbert sitting court side...LeBron bitching after fouls....Tristan and his offensive rebounding....Kyrie and his moves.....just get used to it...your gonna have to put up with it for a LONG LONG TIME....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its gonna be so awesome when Riley retires- leaves the Heat with a depleted cache of draft picks- and an aging team. Riley will be LONG gone and you will still be tuning into Fox and ABC to watch LeBron in the ECF and Finals...just get used to it.

think about that- for AT LEAST the next 4-5 years- every spring you are gonna have to watch LeBron take the Cavs deep into the playoffs while your team wallows in mediocrity. ENJOY!!!! I know I will.

Get used to Dan Gilbert sitting court side...LeBron bitching after fouls....Tristan and his offensive rebounding....Kyrie and his moves.....just get used to it...your gonna have to put up with it for a LONG LONG TIME....

3rd place in the East......oh the mediocrity. Outside of Wade and Joe Johnson, who exactly is aging on the Heat? Everyone else is Lebron age (Only Bosh is his age) or younger.

The Heat WILL always be a fine. They're not a piece of shit franchise like that dumb in Cleveland that needs one player to keep them relevant.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd place in the East......oh the mediocrity. Outside of Wade and Joe Johnson, who exactly is aging on the Heat? Everyone else is Lebron age (Only Bosh is his age) or younger.

The Heat WILL always be a fine. They're not a piece of shit franchise like that dumb in Cleveland that needs one player to keep them relevant.

It makes me laugh every time Wiggy tries to bash more successful franchises. Outside of Lebron, the Cavs history rivals the Clippers in terms of futility and losing. Even with Lebron, they still can't seem to win a title.

It's pretty hilarious how he embarrasses himself trying to act like the Cavs are some model of success as a franchise.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's funny because Lebron looks like he's planning his exodus from Cleveland.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if a March "ass-whuppin'" would cause grandkids to need therapy- then this 5 year stretch of suckitude the LAkers are on would cause your progeny to leap from the tallest building in LA from now till the rapture. lol.

1 month from now no one is going to care the Warriors lost to the Spurs- or the Cavs got killed by the Warriors- or the Heat played a great stretch of basketball against mostly shitty teams in Feb and March.

As was the case at the beginning of the season- the Cavs cant prove anything until the calendar flips.

"5 years of sucktitude" LMAO, is THAT all you got...?:lol:

no need to even tear this post apart. one look in your trophy case should bring REALITY crashing in on your skull...

btw, nice try in attempting to diminish the beating the Heat put on you. seems excuses is ALL you're packing today...

no one's gonna remember. HILARIOUS...

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Sean Kilpatrick on his new career high last night. Keep it up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny how the Heat fans are the ones most consumed by LeBrons actions/tweets etc....i wonder why?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny how the Heat fans are the ones most consumed by LeBrons actions/tweets etc....i wonder why?

The fact that you can't figure out why, is why we keep doing it.

Why are you in such denial about what a douche he is?

I think you're just scared to death that Decision III might not go your way if this season ends badly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the Bleacher Report article is actually really good. It's about the brotherhood mainly between he and Melo. Unlike you I'm not just a Heat fan. I'm a basketball fan first. It's not my fault that NBA analyst/writers are posting about it and giving Howard Beck credit on a good article. You really need to get over yourself.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy is such a tool that he doesn't realize the article is a very positive story about Lebron and Melo. Is it Howard Beck fault that LBJ told him directly he would like to play a season or two with his 3 best friends?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you can't figure out why, is why we keep doing it.

Why are you in such denial about what a douche he is?

I think you're just scared to death that Decision III might not go your way if this season ends badly.

His judgement on people is severely lacking. This is the same guy that thinks Dan Gilbert is the very personification of what an owner should be.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would be very happy to accommodate him in Lob City.
shiiiiiit...the Cavs could have Melo playing in Cleveland YESTERDAY- plusa couple more assets if they wanted to deal Love at the break.....

not only that- but if Miami hopes to keep Whiteside- and make any attempt at keeping Joe Johnson----- Dwade is gonna get offered a lot less than he might get offered elsewhere....

shit...if the Cavs REALLY wanted to- you really think that the Clips say no to an offer of 23 year old KI under contract for a good long time at 16M a year---- over the 30+ year old Paul whos contract is up soon and is gonna ask for a huge deal with his former injury history?

if LeBron REALLY got his way every time he wanted to- couldnt he have easily said- trade Love for Melo- trade Kyrie for Paul.?

its just all so ridiculous

its that time of year though- when everyone gets bored and this BS comes out....

like i have said- 2 years ago- Kyrie was DEFINITELY leaving

Last year- Love was DEFINITELY leaving

LeBron James? NEVER Coming back to Cleveland

the crybabys and hangers-on of LeBron that just cant let it go keep this crap in the news.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Cavs and LeBron ACTUALLY thought it was a GOOD basketball decision- there is nothing that would prevent them from getting older, more expensive players like Anthony and Paul---- but the whole reason he left Miami was to get away from aging, older expensive players and to play with guys that could HELP CARRY HIM one day.....

So LeBron controls everyhting

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shiiiiiit...the Cavs could have Melo playing in Cleveland YESTERDAY- plusa couple more assets if they wanted to deal Love at the break.....

not only that- but if Miami hopes to keep Whiteside- and make any attempt at keeping Joe Johnson----- Dwade is gonna get offered a lot less than he might get offered elsewhere....

shit...if the Cavs REALLY wanted to- you really think that the Clips say no to an offer of 23 year old KI under contract for a good long time at 16M a year---- over the 30+ year old Paul whos contract is up soon and is gonna ask for a huge deal with his former injury history?

if LeBron REALLY got his way every time he wanted to- couldnt he have easily said- trade Love for Melo- trade Kyrie for Paul.?

its just all so ridiculous

its that time of year though- when everyone gets bored and this BS comes out....

like i have said- 2 years ago- Kyrie was DEFINITELY leaving

Last year- Love was DEFINITELY leaving

LeBron James? NEVER Coming back to Cleveland

the crybabys and hangers-on of LeBron that just cant let it go keep this crap in the news.

He brings a bunch of this stuff onto himself by trying to get his Phil Jackson, Zen Master thing on.

Just shut up and play basketbAll.

We hear the " Will Durant stay or go " medley a few times a month and I think he is the biggest free agent that will be available.

Maybe I'm in the minority. But, I'd rather sign Durant over Bron and not just because I would be scared of his opt-out clause.

Bron is a top 3 player, at worst.

But, he's drama too.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Cavs and LeBron ACTUALLY thought it was a GOOD basketball decision- there is nothing that would prevent them from getting older, more expensive players like Anthony and Paul---- but the whole reason he left Miami was to get away from aging, older expensive players and to play with guys that could HELP CARRY HIM one day.....

So LeBron controls everyhting

Hows that working out for him?
You know on Saturday he saw our center, pace and youth and in his mind wished he was on our roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.