• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao.....Bron and Rich are some smart mofos.

They hired Ben Simmons sister in 2014.

LSU hired Ben's godfather 4 years ago. I guess that paid off -- but one could also say it showed how bad their coach & program was because they sucked even with Ben.

(FYI -- I doubt if his hiring had anything to do with Ben -- but comment above made me think of it.)

It will be fishy if David Patrick is hired as a Cavs coach in the next year or so. (the godfather)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU hired Ben's godfather 4 years ago. I guess that paid off -- but one could also say it showed how bad their coach & program was because they sucked even with Ben.

(FYI -- I doubt if his hiring had anything to do with Ben -- but comment above made me think of it.)

It will be fishy if David Patrick is hired as a Cavs coach in the next year or so. (the godfather)
"4th year player and restricted free agent Ben Simmons, is forcing his way out of the 76'ers and says he wants to play with LeBron for a few years before he retires"

:)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @the Cavs "rolling."

They lost to a badly undermanned Mempis and then beat 3 teams they are supposed to beat.

I guess the Lakers are contenders again, after all, they just recently blew out GSW. :L

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @the Cavs "rolling."

They lost to a badly undermanned Mempis and then beat 3 teams they are supposed to beat.

I guess the Lakers are contenders again, after all, they just recently blew out GSW. :L

I guess we can never be happy about any win unless it comes against the Spurs or Warriors.

I mean, you aren't even going to give us the Clippers on the road?? They are right there with the Thunder & Raptors battling for 4th best team.

I get that the Cavs have lofty goals... but I'm just not interested in being a fan that only gets to be happy about huge wins.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can never be happy about any win unless it comes against the Spurs or Warriors.

I mean, you aren't even going to give us the Clippers on the road?? They are right there with the Thunder & Raptors battling for 4th best team.

I get that the Cavs have lofty goals... but I'm just not interested in being a fan that only gets to be happy about huge wins.

Being happy is one thing but saying they're rolling is a stretch. You supposed to beat bad teams like the Lakers and Kings. Clippers were a nice win. I thought Cleveland would win but thought it would be closer. The only game of the 3 where I would say they played a complete game is the Clippers game so now I wouldn't classify this as "they're rolling"

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being happy is one thing but saying they're rolling is a stretch. You supposed to beat bad teams like the Lakers and Kings. Clippers were a nice win. I thought Cleveland would win but thought it would be closer. The only game of the 3 where I would say they played a complete game is the Clippers game so now I wouldn't classify this as "they're rolling"
I can agree with all of that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron said it and I think he would have a pretty good pulse of the team.....MAYBE better than you... I mean its possible right?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron said it and I think he would have a pretty good pulse of the team.....MAYBE better than you... I mean its possible right?

This is also the same guy who said they're not ready for the playoffs a few days ago. Unlike you I don't allow players or analyst to make judgments for me. I use my 2 eyes

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And based on the quote you posted, LBJ actually never said they're rolling. That was all you. LBJ said this according to your post.

"We came out and took care of business," James said. "We're getting into form right now. We've got a great rotation going right now. The guys are healthy and we're just trying to play the game the right way."

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a difference between being happy about a win and saying they are "rolling" because they beat teams they are supposed to beat. None of the teams they beat are as good as they are, including the Clippers.

As someone else pointed out, we've seen this before. They're "rolling" and then they have another pratfall. What makes you think it's suddenly different?

Also, GSW and the Spurs are the teams they need to show they can beat 4/7. It doesn't matter if they can beat anyone else.

Plus, you're a Lebron fan first. You remember how it was with the Heat. There was no "they're rolling" when they beat teams they were supposed to beat. They didn't start getting excited about wins until the ECF.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is also the same guy who said they're not ready for the playoffs a few days ago. Unlike you I don't allow players or analyst to make judgments for me. I use my 2 eyes

^^^This^^^

They take another tough loss and they'll be back to not being ready for the playoffs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He attempted 35 3's so far since the break
yah i was just doing the addition too- 30 coming in to today

why the hell use such a low bar? that was strange- i mean- 30 is a pretty good round number too- why not use that? 10?

thats like 1 a game- less than.

Status
Not open for further replies.