• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers are starting off good. Three singles by the first three batters. Martin, Rua and Fielder.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hold-up could be Yu himself.

I think you're exactly correct. After all, it is ultimately his decision when it's all said and done.

But it does appear the knife is forthcoming.

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallo with an RBI single in the 1st as well. Now both him and Prince are hitting .364.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really do not understand their holdup on committing to saying Yu will have surgery. Delaying it does not make the problem go away.

Wonder if there might be some language in the insurance policy TEX has on Yu that calls for multiple confirming diagnosis? I know if I were the underwriter I'd want to make sure before coughing up ... how many $million?

And then too of course ... the patient gets to ask for second opinions all the time.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Asher just get out of the 1st throwing only 3 pitches?

Nevermind. I guess it doesn't keep the count on the right.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if there might be some language in the insurance policy TEX has on Yu that calls for multiple confirming diagnosis? I know if I were the underwriter I'd want to make sure before coughing up ... how many $million?

And then too of course ... the patient gets to ask for second opinions all the time.

Good point. And I see absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.

Besides, what's a few more days before he has to come to grips with the harsh reality of what has to happen next? But if he wants to get a 3rd opinion, so be it. Probably changes nothing.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
second and third and no one out, and no runs plated. wonderful.

Thought they would get better in this aspect but apparently not

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and......Kirkman still blows.

His case has to go down in baseball history as one of the most bizarre mysteries of all time. He sucks for several years and they say that he's got too good of an arm and "potential" stuff to let go. Ok, I can kind of buy that. But he's now been a portrait of complete ineptitude for so many years now that nobody can explain why the Rangers keep bringing him back.

We used to joke that he had blackmail material on JD. I'm really starting to wonder if it's not necessarily a joke after all at this point.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His case has to go down in baseball history as one of the most bizarre mysteries of all time. He sucks for several years and they say that he's got too good of an arm and "potential" stuff to let go. Ok, I can kind of buy that. But he's now been a portrait of complete ineptitude for so many years now that nobody can explain why the Rangers keep bringing him back.

We used to joke that he had blackmail material on JD. I'm really starting to wonder if it's not necessarily a joke after all at this point.

He's a mental midget. The stuff is there, but when he gets on the mound, he shits himself.