• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that didn't take long. A BB and 2 singles. Didn't sound like either ball was hit very well.

That ball was hit well by Hosmer. 4-0 already.

Now Morales...5-0

And now Rios....6-0

What a start by Colby.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, that didn't take long. A BB and 2 singles. Didn't sound like either ball was hit very well.

That ball was hit well by Hosmer. 4-0 already.

Now Morales...5-0

And now Rios....6-0

What a start by Colby.

Easy easy hands off the ejection seat triggers ... that means he's round the strike zone with his pitches ... its ST. The entire purpose of the next month is to get the pitchers back in shape. If he's throwing strikes even if he gets hits that is better than wildness. This is Colby we are talking about. He will be fine.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claudio had a good inning.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I live in DFW. I bought to watch our rivals games and be able to watch baseball on my phone when I'm not at home.

Dont think you'll be able to watch on your phone.. .could be wrong though. Blackout restrictions suck.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy easy hands off the ejection seat triggers ... that means he's round the strike zone with his pitches ... its ST. The entire purpose of the next month is to get the pitchers back in shape. If he's throwing strikes even if he gets hits that is better than wildness. This is Colby we are talking about. He will be fine.

I can't see it so I don't know how well he was pitching. He walked the lead off hitter and his slider was getting hit. I'm not worried. I was just letting people know what was going on.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see it so I don't know how well he was pitching. He walked the lead off hitter and his slider was getting hit. I'm not worried. I was just letting people know what was going on.
Thanks for the report.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes I live in DFW. I bought to watch our rivals games and be able to watch baseball on my phone when I'm not at home.

Man I'm jealous someone has time for other games. Have hard enough time to make sure to view TEX games. The MLB market rules means that if it isn't on FSSW or TXA21 picked up by DirectTV it becomes a crap shoot as to whether TEX is broadcast up here in Arkansas. Saturday games on Fox, MLB or someone else in the DFW market but not on DirectTV means we are blacked out or forced to watch Cards.

Someone told me once you could view on MLB.TV but you had to fool the proxy server that you were in Cleveland or someplace else or you get blacked out. There is a radio outlet in Texarkana that I can get on my car radio if I park up on the hill and make sure my rear window antennae is pointed right at Texarkana. KMOX in STL is easy. We need a super channel high watt station in Arlington. Then that is true baseball.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont think you'll be able to watch on your phone.. .could be wrong though. Blackout restrictions suck.

I DVR every Ranger game. I start them late usually so I can skip through commercials.

I got MLB.tv to watch our division rivals, and root against them. It will blackout the Astros games though.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think him being fine is a guarantee. I hope he is but we shall see.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm jealous someone has time for other games. Have hard enough time to make sure to view TEX games. The MLB market rules means that if it isn't on FSSW or TXA21 picked up by DirectTV it becomes a crap shoot as to whether TEX is broadcast up here in Arkansas. Saturday games on Fox, MLB or someone else in the DFW market but not on DirectTV means we are blacked out or forced to watch Cards.

Someone told me once you could view on MLB.TV but you had to fool the proxy server that you were in Cleveland or someplace else or you get blacked out. There is a radio outlet in Texarkana that I can get on my car radio if I park up on the hill and make sure my rear window antennae is pointed right at Texarkana. KMOX in STL is easy. We need a super channel high watt station in Arlington. Then that is true baseball.

You live in ARK? I would think you should be able to get Ranger games without any problem if you were to buy MLB.tv.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I do. I want someone that hits better than .270 with no power in the 2 hole.

i agree with the hitting better than .270 but i always felt that the job of the 1 and 2 hole hitters was to get on base so that the 3, 4 and hole hitters could drive them in

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These tweets from Evan Grant.

Chi Chi Gonzalez has thrown pitches at 82 and 94 in a very impressive first inning that includes a pair of strikeouts.

Chi Chi: 3Ks around an error. Pitches at 82, 87 and 94.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with the hitting better than .270 but i always felt that the job of the 1 and 2 hole hitters was to get on base so that the 3, 4 and hole hitters could drive them in

Agree. Usually want hitters who can handle the bat, get on base anyway they can to set the table for the power hitters behind them and have speed.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You live in ARK? I would think you should be able to get Ranger games without any problem if you were to buy MLB.tv.

All Arkansas is in the DFW market ... problem is when TXA21 games aren't on DirectTV. Some times happens with Fox covering the game outside the DFW market and broadcast only TXA21 carrying it. Means if you are further out than Greenville you are pretty much toast unless your cable company carries TXA21.

Have DTV Genie now and can DVR west coast games ... but then I have to find time the next day to watch. Easier to just watch Lunch with the Rangers. Part of being a Ranger fan is putting up with West Coast trips and games that go past midnight. Just part of the deal.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martire Garcia looking very good in his inning today. 2 Ks and no baserunners. Both of our lefty relievers looking good today.