• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread Pt2

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin knows how to pick em'. The kind of gal your guy has.

ha, thank you...yup, no way Harry walks by me and I don't recognize him. My guy, however is currently cussing out some Seahawk who apparently thinks he's the greatest player to ever play, I have no idea who he is, but he makes Balfor look like a pussycat.
Wow.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you hate it JTA, but.....

I can't stand Richard Sherman. Who else saw the interview right after the game?

Turned it as soon as he started talking. No class whatsoever on any thread.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turned it as soon as he started talking. No class whatsoever on any thread.

Ugh...I watch enough NFL games to know the difference between cocky and just flat out ridiculous.

The problem is, you won...you made the play, why are you... on camera after a personal foul still ranting about Crabtree?
anyway, it isn't good for the team as a whole, doesn't matter if it's the NFL. For the most part, people really don't like sore winners, and for the most part they won't want to root for them
I get the on-field maybe a little out of control with the personal foul after you won, but to not shut up about it on camera is a problem.

Some Denver fan will make that viral, and Manning just gained another million fans

I was pretty much indifferent, I think I'll root for the Bronco's...we'll see, didn't help that another player came on saying "everyone hated the team" what? I didn't know people hated the Seahawks

I wonder why? lolololol

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...I watch enough NFL games to know the difference between cocky and just flat out ridiculous.

The problem is, you won...you made the play, why are you... on camera after a personal foul still ranting about Crabtree?
anyway, it isn't good for the team as a whole, doesn't matter if it's the NFL. For the most part, people really don't like sore winners, and for the most part they won't want to root for them
I get the on-field maybe a little out of control with the personal foul after you won, but to not shut up about it on camera is a problem.

Some Denver fan will make that viral, and Manning just gained another million fans

I was pretty much indifferent, I think I'll root for the Bronco's...we'll see, didn't help that another player came on saying "everyone hated the team" what? I didn't know people hated the Seahawks

I wonder why? lolololol
And leave poor Erin Andrews alone

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda dig it. I wish sports were more old school and there was true hate and dislike for each other. I want more of Richard Sherman!!

You can have 100% of this Compton thug! And this punk acts this way no matter who they play. Did you happen to see his classless ass after the New England game?

If I wasn't for Denver before, I would be now. But I'm a Tennessee Vol homer, so I was all in to begin with.