• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 - 15 College / Eagles Draft Talk

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq Thompson is a UW LB, hes got some Derrick Brooks in him. Him and Kendricks would be a nasty duo.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brain freeze. Yes of course. I was thinking we were talking DB's, both in the draft and free agency.
I agree about Thompson. He is a stud, and may be available when we pick, or move up a little. As long as we draft the BPA, I don't care. I'm tired of reaching for players especially in the 1st round. So, whether it's a DB, LB, OL, or WR, as long as he's the BPA, it doesn't matter. After the 1st round, then you can draft a little for need.
Good idea Wings. Yes, He and MK would be wesome together. I think that Washington played thompson all over the field, so he is a fine athlete.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for kicks, I did a mock draft and came up with:
CB PJ Williams
S Kurtis Drummond
WR Sammie Coates
ILB Mike Hull

I could live with this.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq Thompson is certainly a player .... draw up some plays for him on Offense as well.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell ya a small school Corner I really like ... D'Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic. Not a big name, but I like the game film I've seen of him. Plays man' really well which is a must in our scheme; he has good hips to turn and run with receivers ... sticks to his man well. I'm not high on taking CB's early ... I think it's a position where you can find good talent in Rds 2-4.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Colorado State / Utah game taking a look at QB Garrett Grayson ... I've watched him previously and the kid has some good tools. I love his arm and he has some solid mobility. Right now they're down 21-7, so it will be interesting to see how he responds. Colorado State's D looks like crap ... lol.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Colorado State / Utah game taking a look at QB Garrett Grayson ... I've watched him previously and the kid has some good tools. I love his arm and he has some solid mobility. Right now they're down 21-7, so it will be interesting to see how he responds. Colorado State's D looks like crap ... lol.
I saw Grayson before, he has some game. I'll have to check out that small school CB you were talking about.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the kind of defensive draft we need.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corners that could be on the radar:

Trae Waynes Michigan St 6'1 185
Alex Carter Stanford 6' 205
Jalen Collins LSU 6'1 195
Kevin Johnson Wake Forest 6'2 215

Two dark horses that could shoot up the CB spots is Shaw from USC and Peters from UW both kicked off their college teams so character issues will be circled but they both have very good talent...

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an article in May 2014

The Eagles' offensive line is old. How old are they? The Eagles' OL is so old, that...

• 13 NFL teams have no projected starters on their OL over the age of 30. 12 teams only have 1. The Eagles have 3.

• Evan Mathis is the oldest projected starting OG in the NFL.

• Jason Peters is the 2nd oldest projected starting OT in the NFL.

• Todd Herremans is the 5th oldest projected starting OG in the NFL.

• Mathis, Peters, and Herremans are all among the 12 oldest offensive linemen in the NFL. Here's a list of all the projected NFL OL starters over the age of 31.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Shelton NT UW 6'1 327 big physical, and fast, he will go in the first round, depending on where there picking at and the availability of Corners this could be a strong pick...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an article in May 2014

The Eagles' offensive line is old. How old are they? The Eagles' OL is so old, that...

• 13 NFL teams have no projected starters on their OL over the age of 30. 12 teams only have 1. The Eagles have 3.

• Evan Mathis is the oldest projected starting OG in the NFL.

• Jason Peters is the 2nd oldest projected starting OT in the NFL.

• Todd Herremans is the 5th oldest projected starting OG in the NFL.

• Mathis, Peters, and Herremans are all among the 12 oldest offensive linemen in the NFL. Here's a list of all the projected NFL OL starters over the age of 31.
I'm still trying to figure out if your a closet Eagles fan....why are you posting this? Do you think we don't already know this? :wtf2:

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out if your a closet Eagles fan....why are you posting this? Do you think we don't already know this? :wtf2:

lol....nah Redskin fan, they suck... you guys here are entertaining ...def secondary and OL are the two hardest areas to get right ...I'd get busy with the OL this draft too.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roto World has the Eagles drafting Paul Dawson, ILB, TCU, in the 1st round. I can't find too many scouting reports about him. Does anybody out there think this guy is a 1st round talent? It seems to me that he would be more of a 3rd round talent. If we reach again, for a position of need, we will have a riot on our hands. Please advise.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roto World has the Eagles drafting Paul Dawson, ILB, TCU, in the 1st round. I can't find too many scouting reports about him. Does anybody out there think this guy is a 1st round talent? It seems to me that he would be more of a 3rd round talent. If we reach again, for a position of need, we will have a riot on our hands. Please advise.
Old Duke he was just on yesterday....lol.....He looked incredible! Sickening sideline to sideline speed....looks similar to Shaq Thompson....

Watching Bryce Petty QB Baylor now....and Trae Waynes covering Antwan Goodley

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY FUCK Does Bryce Petty look good.....He just threw a pass 58 yards in the air from where he released it to where it was caught with what looked like a flick of the wrist. He is moving incredibly well in and out of the pocket, stepping up into the pocket, and his throws are on target with a lot of zip.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY FUCK Does Bryce Petty look good.....He just threw a pass 58 yards in the air from where he released it to where it was caught with what looked like a flick of the wrist. He is moving incredibly well in and out of the pocket, stepping up into the pocket, and his throws are on target with a lot of zip.

Agreed. Turned the game on late but what I've seen so far is a strong arm and good accuracy. Interested to see how he does throughout the game.
Anyone else we should be following in this game?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK then. It's decided.
Paul Dawson in the 1st;
and Bryce petty in the 2nd.
We'd better sign Byron Maxwell and Devin McCourty in free agency!!!

Go get'em Howie! :lol:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK then. It's decided.
Paul Dawson in the 1st;
and Bryce petty in the 2nd.
We'd better sign Byron Maxwell and Devin McCourty in free agency!!!

Go get'em Howie! :lol:
Bryce Petty won't last until our pick in rd 2. his decision making is NFL like already.....his deep ball needs a little work, he clearly has the arm....his intermediate stuff looks great and he has good speed when he needs to take off with it.