• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 steelers schedule

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
troll2.jpg

Yeah...and then the Steelers O put up ZERO through 4 quarters...

What a joke that offense is and when DeCastro isn't getting injured he's wiping out others on ur depleted line.

Can't wait for our bad secondary to pick Ben r off and our Dline to drag his ass all Over the field.

:laugh3:

Stay in your own yard ya fuckin troll!!!!!

At least we didn't get fucked up the ass to the tune of 49 points ya suck ass fuckin ratbird

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya sensitive fucking Nancy....

U terds can deal it out but act like a group of pussys when ur asses get kicked.

Fuck u.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First rule of team boards is.....

You don't troll other team boards. You're new here, so I guess you could expect some slack. If you want to talk smack, head over to the NFL general board.

Although, I think I recall you were trolling the Broncos board before they kicked the ever living shit out of that excuse you call a defensive secondary last Thursday night. :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trolling any board and I get the rules of the board. I was talking football and that ain't trolling.

However I was followed by three of your village idiots to the Broncs board and then onto my own board. Which sucks btw which is why I spend time on others teams board. Not trolling talking football.

But when some idiot Steeler fan comes at me then its on MF.

BTW r u really comparing getting beat by arguably the best QB and AFC team today in the NFL at home v. playing the Tits @ home and Jake Locker?? lol@ U! We played bad U guys just suck...!

:nod:

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gave up 7 touchdown passes :omg::laugh3:in the first game of your SB defense. No other defending champ has been more embarrassed in their first game post SB than Balto was, on National TV to boot! :nod:

If that is what you consider just a 'bad' game, I'll relish seeing your worst game.

BTW, don't kill the messenger. Just giving you the ground rules, bub. Your troll buddy Cran already has been shown the door. Take notice...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trolling any board and I get the rules of the board. I was talking football and that ain't trolling.

However I was followed by three of your village idiots to the Broncs board and then onto my own board. Which sucks btw which is why I spend time on others teams board. Not trolling talking football.

But when some idiot Steeler fan comes at me then its on MF.

BTW r u really comparing getting beat by arguably the best QB and AFC team today in the NFL at home v. playing the Tits @ home and Jake Locker?? lol@ U! We played bad U guys just suck...!

:nod:

You were asking to get trolled over on the Denver threads. You claim to have been talking football, but from what I was reading, you were running your mouth with purely opinionated posts. That's why I trolled on you, amongst hundreds of other people.

I think its hilarious that you come after the people who were Steelers fans because that's all you could do to get away from all the Denver posters making fun of you. You're pathetic!!! :laugh3:

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
troll-gif-o.gif

They see me trollin, they hatin'

Last edited by a moderator:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher