• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 steelers schedule

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Evo we didn't need to draft a wr, this draft class sucked or we would have taken one

And that decision will more than likely come back to haunt you as Balto. just lost their most reliable TE in Pitta.
Thin receiving depth is probably their greatest weakness. It's great to have 120 million dollar QB's, but you will find it is nice to have proven receivers on the outside for him to throw to. I count two in Smith and Jones.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey evolver, didn't you know that the 120 million dollar man is the team and all the players who left are irrelevant? After all, in Oz they trust. Pfft!

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
And that decision will more than likely come back to haunt you as Balto. just lost their most reliable TE in Pitta.
Thin receiving depth is probably their greatest weakness. It's great to have 120 million dollar QB's, but you will find it is nice to have proven receivers on the outside for him to throw to. I count two in Smith and Jones.

I doubt that very much..Dont make Pitta out to be as reliable as a Heath Miller, hes easily replaced, and already has been with Shiancoe.

Our FO is tops in the league, and we'll prove it again.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see.

Boldin and Pitta combined for 126 receptions and 1600 yards last season. Pitta had the second most receptions on the team and also the second most touchdowns. Boldin had the most receptions and most yards. That is a lot of offense to replace and Shiancoe hasn't played a snap in the NFL since 2011. Trust me, Pitta will be missed.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey evolver, didn't you know that the 120 million dollar man is the team and all the players who left are irrelevant? After all, in Oz they trust. Pfft!

Can't take anything away from Joe. He elevated his game in the postseason. And i won't be surprised if has continued success. It's just that his two greatest weapons in the playoffs were Q (most yards and TD) and Pitta (2nd in TD). They have very little capable veteran depth behind Smith and Jones.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin had 4 tds all regular season

no he wont, he
split time with Dickson all season long

Boldin led the NFL in the postseason in yards, receptions and TD's. :boink:

And saying Pitta and Dickson split time is being generous as Ed had half the receptions and zero TD's.

pghkid

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9 is probably a stretch. This team is old and the defensive coordinator should have packed it in after losing his touch last year. Remember, they are only one year removed from losing to Tebow of all people.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9 is probably a stretch. This team is old and the defensive coordinator should have packed it in after losing his touch last year. Remember, they are only one year removed from losing to Tebow of all people.

Do you chew before you swallow???

Just remember that team that lost to Teblow was still better than your shit team!!!!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't take anything away from Joe. He elevated his game in the postseason. And i won't be surprised if has continued success. It's just that his two greatest weapons in the playoffs were Q (most yards and TD) and Pitta (2nd in TD). They have very little capable veteran depth behind Smith and Jones.

Good post. Some younger guys are absolutely going to need to step up for the Ravens this year. I do think Dickson is ready to have a great year though. Yes, he's been overshadowed by Pitta and yes, he's taken longer to develop his game, but he has a whole lot of talent (more than Pitta) and I think he's ready. Boldin and Pitta are losses no matter how you look at things, but every team is going to have losses. The Ravens do have talent ready to step in.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. Some younger guys are absolutely going to need to step up for the Ravens this year. I do think Dickson is ready to have a great year though. Yes, he's been overshadowed by Pitta and yes, he's taken longer to develop his game, but he has a whole lot of talent (more than Pitta) and I think he's ready. Boldin and Pitta are losses no matter how you look at things, but every team is going to have losses. The Ravens do have talent ready to step in.

Damn...didn't take long for Cravn to get the boot I see.

Getting closer Money!

Dickson...everybody out there has talent...it's the chemistry between the passer and the receiver that typically gets it done on Sunday. We're facing the same thing with Heath Miller being out. The silver lining here is Joe has the entire camp to develop that chemistry with whomever the next guy up is...Same with Ben.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Name the Steeler projected starters and their ages.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make that one reliable veteran receiver on the outside. I know cran got banned, but I thought we'd revisit what makes him the biggest rattie homer I've ever encountered on a sports forum.

I doubt that very much..Dont make Pitta out to be as reliable as a Heath Miller, hes easily replaced, and already has been with Shiancoe.

Our FO is tops in the league, and we'll prove it again.

Your front office is covered with egg on their faces this morning. Pitta was your best receiving TE, and unlike Pittsburgh (Paulson), you have no one to replace him with. Clark is washed up, and as Dickson showed last season, he's just not a reliable target.

We'll miss Pitta like you all missed Ben, you said you didnt, you are that deep

You're going to miss Pitta a whole lot more with Jones nursing a sprained knee.

I was waiting for the glass slipper to drop on Cory Graham. It happened last night in Denver. In fact, that entire secondary is a joke. J. smith, that former 1st rd. pick of the ravens, is a scrub. As is Michael Huff. Outside of Webb, there is no one in that secondary worthy of a starting position.

Better pin your hopes to the pass rush ravens fans, cause your secondary won't be winning you ballgames this fall:nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...and then the Steelers O put up ZERO through 4 quarters...

What a joke that offense is and when DeCastro isn't getting injured he's wiping out others on ur depleted line.

Can't wait for our bad secondary to pick Ben r off and our Dline to drag his ass all Over the field.

:laugh3: